Deleted member 3917737

Jul 12, 2021
This game is really good :3 I'm so glad I decided to give it a try. Does anyone know any other games like this? any help would be appreciated. I want to take my time with this one. I don't want to finish it quickly and end up with not much else to play. Also, looking for more games like this is like looking for a needle in a haystack.

Reactions: stenthark

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
This game is really good :3 I'm so glad I decided to give it a try. Does anyone know any other games like this? any help would be appreciated. I want to take my time with this one. I don't want to finish it quickly and end up with not much else to play. Also, looking for more games like this is like looking for a needle in a haystack.
ask on recommendations, mods don't look kindly about advertising elsewhere.

Sep 9, 2020
I just read back the last 45 pages or so. I hate to see Nyx leaving this site and I hope she still somewhat likes us enough to give us the latest update. But if she doesn't, I can't blame her. The shit I read, is beyond comprehension. This here, should handle the game, the technical and graphical side of things and some fun speculations on the charachters and plot. Why can't people leave alone the devs that have proven, that the output they are giving just sometimes requires a bit more time to push out... Nyx, I hope we will see you back and if not, good luck with your ashtonishing game...

Regards... a slightly older fan

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
I just read back the last 45 pages or so. I hate to see Nyx leaving this site and I hope she still somewhat likes us enough to give us the latest update. But if she doesn't, I can't blame her. The shit I read, is beyond comprehension. This here, should handle the game, the technical and graphical side of things and some fun speculations on the charachters and plot. Why can't people leave alone the devs that have proven, that the output they are giving just sometimes requires a bit more time to push out... Nyx, I hope we will see you back and if not, good luck with your ashtonishing game...

Regards... a slightly older fan
Because some people seems to think they are entitled to tell other people how they should develop their game. Pissing and moaning about this fetish not being there, that fetish being there, too long between updates which apparently to these people automatically means the Dev is milking for money (note that VERY few who cries about milking actually pays for the game). The fact that most of these dev's have lives, jobs and family outside of making the game is of no meaning to these people. They just feel that they are entitled to their free game when they say it should be ready.

IntiJWC11

Dec 7, 2018
I can't bealive that Nyx is actually going to leave... Is one of the best devs i've ever seen. It's so sad that because of some idiots we're going to lose one of the best games in this site.

Some of us really like your work Nyx.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I can't bealive that Nyx is actually going to leave... Is one of the best devs i've ever seen. It's so sad that because of some idiots we're going to lose one of the best games in this site.

Some of us really like your work Nyx.
we don't lose game, game still ends up here 1 way or other.

Numa_Cway

Jul 9, 2019
I answered that couple days ago but here goes again:
Guys, the Discord is linked in the game's main menu.
Fire up the game, click on the icon - done.

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
Dafuq happened here? The fuck y'all do?!

Someone impartial post a TL DR please.
a group of people with less then 100 cometns and even fewer reactions made a few bad comments over an over reaction from Nyx about a soul searching joke and she went over the walls at the immature entitled kids and has unfollowed this part of the forum!

the joke was cringy and kind of bad but far from the worse i have seen!

the kids clearly are not fallowing the updates where it was explained in much detail on why this update would take longer!

Last edited:

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
aloxi.jpg

You! You gave me my 1st kiss ... and it was a pitty kiss FFS!

Anyone care to elaborate what this bombshell did 4 them in this game?​

Last edited:
Reactions: driverman
4.40 star(s) 274 Votes