Jan 11, 2021
any guess who was lexi's father?.....if he is santiago....i'll hit myself with my nuts !!!
Once again: That would mean:
1. Santiago was very active at the age of ~16.
2. Adriana would have a 2 years old daughter from him when
3. Her roommate, Emily got pregnant
4. Adriana and Santi never met in Emily's dorm
5. In the present, Adriana's family eats often in Emily's restaurant, Emily recognizes Adriana, but not her husband - she would tell the MC otherwise

May your nuts rest in peace.

Ahx

Jul 9, 2021
Once again: That would mean:
1. Santiago was very active at the age of ~16.
2. Adriana would have a 2 years old daughter from him when
3. Her roommate, Emily got pregnant
4. Adriana and Santi never met in Emily's dorm
5. In the present, Adriana's family eats often in Emily's restaurant, Emily recognizes Adriana, but not her husband - she would tell the MC otherwise

May your nuts rest in peace.
They are at peace now.

wsop2015

Oct 23, 2020
There was a post (Pretty sure it was this thread) where a member posted a bunch of drinking game questions in response to a developer prompt.

I went back like 100 pages and couldn't find it. Can someone link/reply the post? I may have been skimming too fast.

Reactions: Warscared

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
There was a post (Pretty sure it was this thread) where a member posted a bunch of drinking game questions in response to a developer prompt.

I went back like 100 pages and couldn't find it. Can someone link/reply the post? I may have been skimming too fast.
possibly deleted by mods.

Reactions: Dalish

Mortarion

Donor
Oct 22, 2017
SEP 14, 2021 AT 5:51 PM

Progress Update - Episode 8
Working on the very last images of the truth and dare evening.
I was thinking about just showing multiple screens without any script.
Was there a reason why you have posted only the first two sentencesof the dev post?

Anyway, i will post it complete, if there was a viable reason to keep the rest out dm me and i remove this post to.

Censored-Stamp-Transparent.png

Patreon content removed at the direct request of the developer.

Last edited:

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Thank you so much 4 the full share, Mortarion.
About the babes .. yeah, our creepy friend is consistent to alienate our babes base.
Gonna fire my Where the heart is game and go explore on more babes feelin me plenty.

Unlocked
Preview pictures - Episode 8 - It's getting hot in here, so take off...

Well, when looking at the last picture i wouldn't wonder if the cutie will become an 100% Lesbian :ROFLMAO:
that Elena camel toe... someone needs to trash that shit as fast as possible!

Reactions: Warscared

The_Hybrid

Nov 3, 2020
Was there a reason why you have posted only the first two sentencesof the dev post?

Anyway, i will post it complete, if there was a viable reason to keep the rest out dm me and i remove this post to.

Unlocked

Working on the very last images of the truth and dare evening. I was thinking about just showing multiple screens without any script. I think there's enough "I dare you to..." in it already. It'd be too repetitive and I'd need to make lots more renders, which is just a time waste. I think you'll know exactly what the dare was once you see the image. I also don't include choices at that part since people are getting tipsy/drunk and are more willing to do dares. Even if there are certain situations you rather don't want to happen (if you are on a single LI path for example with a girl who isn't there). Remember that they are playing a game and those last images won't have any impact on ANY relationship. It's just to end that evening. Besides, depending on the path, you're not seeing every image anyway.
I'll give you an example: Kissing Zach, with tongue and pretending to enjoy it! I'm kidding, that one won't be in there, or will it ^^
Still need to make those 2 animations I spoke about last week. I didn't have time for it yet. I don't even know if it will work, I hope I can spend some time on them upcoming weekend.
After that evening, there will be one more scene from the morning after to finish up training camp.
I mentioned it before, I'll do it again. End of training camp is not the end of this episode. There will be lots of important scenes after with some revelations. I don't know yet how big they're all going to be, but I don't want to start cutting stuff, just to finish this episode. A Few of those scenes are choice/path-dependent, meaning I have to make at least 2 routes for every scene. I try to show you as much as possible but those route splits will happen more often the further the story goes. (See the Alexis-date-route / Train-with-layla-route).
They are very time consuming and I don't want to start to focus on one girl per episode and then include scenes of the next girl in another update. In every episode, I try to have something for everyone in there.
Bet y'all that it will take another month if there still be some scenes after the traning camp. The training camp takes a week (I'm not entirely sure if it's a week or almost a week) if Nyx gonna adds at least one or two more in-game days then this episode will be 2.5 - 3 times bigger than normal updates. On the bright side, she said this will be the biggest update but who knows the future right?

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Now you know ... she originally started here .. but I guess we are just too much of a talking
heads back and forth for the drama in this game and in this forum in general to accomodate
bright hopes anymore.
I got a dm on patreon from Nyx with the request to remove the patreon content.

Sorry guys
Thank you for your contribution .. I guess I told the snippets she cannot censor

4.40 star(s) 274 Votes