Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
Probably not a long term plan from the hints we have seen so far.
stop being a pussy and live a little the worst that can happen is all the girls gang up on you and rape you... and cut off your dick just for the laughs... and then they stab each other to see who gets to keep your severed dick as a memory!

so nothing bad can trully happen!

it reminds me of something this weekend! i was out partying with friends and a really attractive girl started hitting on me (hey it´s new to me normally i am the one hitting on them ok...)! she was really insistent and i told her she could not keep up! and she said she could and started talking all the crazy shit she did up to that point... as one can imagine i was a little bit disgusted and a hell lot of excited! so i did the only reasonable thing!..
i teased her because i surprised her... "babe i will do one thing to you no man as ever did!" and she got super excited all smiles and shit saying she had done it all and shit but she was really curious! so i did the one thing no man as ever done to her before "i told her to piss off, and went home to jerk off cause she was really hot!"

i wonder if how hot a woman is is somehow related to how crazy they get!

as for people bitching about immature people! i am 40 i am allowed to be immature as long i do it to enjoy myself and not piss off other people! so be as immature as you want as long as its responsibly!

Sep 3, 2020
stop being a pussy and live a little the worst that can happen is all the girls gang up on you and rape you... and cut off your dick just for the laughs... and then they stab each other to see who gets to keep your severed dick as a memory!

it reminds me of something this weekend! i was out partying with friends and a really attractive girl started hitting on me (hey it´s new to me normally i am the one hitting on them ok...)! she was really insistent and i told her she could not keep up! and she said she could and started talking all the crazy shit she did up to that point... as one can imagine i was a little bit disgusted and a hell lot of excited! so i did the only reasonable thing!..
i teased her because i surprised her... "babe i will do one thing to you no man as ever did!" and she got super excited all smiles and shit saying she had done it all and shit but she was really curious! so i did the one thing no man as ever done to her before "i told her to piss off, and went home to jerk off cause she was really hot!"

as for people bitching about immature people! i am 40 i am allowed to be immature as long i do it to enjoy myself and not piss off other people! so be as immature as you want as long as its responsibly!
Amen brother amen my

perverted brother
wait I always thought I was older than you if you're 40 and I'm 32 that' means I'm your little brother nooooooo
does that mean I have to start listening to you now

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
Amen brother amen my

perverted brother
wait I always thought I was older than you if you're 40 and I'm 32 that' means I'm your little brother nooooooo
does that mean I have to start listening to you now
you might learn a few things, i mean i did learn a lot from my grandfathers uncles and father and they where accomplished womanizers!

as i stated in my acceptance speech " i would like to thank my mother, my father, and the asshole that sold my father those 2 bottles of wine! because it sure as hell it was not love! or they would have not divorced... " that was my statement as people laughed their asses off and a tear run down my face! mommy was a slut but i love her just the same!

v1900

Apr 21, 2020

That's the spirit!!! That's why I dance in my pajamas every time I go to the supermarket, the girls dig it (not really). ;)

• Hey there
Reactions: Warscared

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
That's the spirit!!! That's why I dance in my pajamas every time I go to the supermarket, the girls dig it (not really). ;)
that might actually be a good stoic exercise to prevent you from becoming too proud of yourself! or it just might end you on a psychic ward... however it ends you established your defense for when you finally must commit murder so ... winning all the way!

• Haha
Reactions: v1900

v1900

Apr 21, 2020
that might actually be a good stoic exercise to prevent you from becoming too proud of yourself! or it just might end you on a psychic ward... however it ends you established your defense for when you finally must commit murder so ... winning all the way!
OIP (1).jpg Wut u talk'n bout? I am a sane person... :ROFLMAO:

Sep 3, 2020
you might learn a few things, i mean i did learn a lot from my grandfathers uncles and father and they where accomplished womanizers!

as i stated in my acceptance speech " i would like to thank my mother, my father, and the asshole that sold my father those 2 bottles of wine! because it sure as hell it was not love! or they would have not divorced... " that was my statement as people laughed their asses off and a tear run down my face! mommy was a slut but i love her just the same!
dis changes nothing I don't care if you are the older brother our sibling rivalry is still on

have you forgotten something brother

we're not in the Summer is gone forum

so your Powers as a team leader does not work here

so behave
:ROFLMAO:

• Sad

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
dis changes nothing I don't care if you are the older brother our sibling rivalry is still on

have you forgotten something brother

we're not in the Summer is gone forum

so your Powers as a team leader does not work here

so behave
:ROFLMAO:
i never did behaved in this forum so if i did i would truly be changing! besides we gotta keep the madness going until Nyx can Hit us with the next fix of the feelings!

besides our madness might inspire her with a few jokes! i mean i am pretty sure that asshole that abuses Eyrinn and all that shit that is coming his way is Nyx imagining what she would like to see me suffer, or maybe i am not that relevant!

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
Question is there anything hotter then a naked women on top?
Answer:
View attachment 1416466
yes an Anal sub on doggy style with a great tramp stamp with your name in it saying something like "property of:" while she screams her lungs out asking you to give it to her "harder, harder, please do not stop! make me your whore, fuck me like the DIRTY little slut that i am, make me yours, claim that booty and WREAK that ass, remind me of why i am so addicted to your dick daddy, please do not make me beg for it master, for i will PLEAAAASEEEEEEEEEEE !"

or something along those lines... but hey whatever floats your boat!

Last edited:

Construct

Oct 31, 2018
I'll share with you the first paragraph of todays' progress update

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It‘s funny (to me) to what lengths the author goes out of spite for the people on this and probably other forums. Going as far as tracking down the patrons who share the updates in this thread and asking them to remove their posts.
Seems like Nyx is still checking in here just to make sure none of her precious content is pirated. I wonder how she will protect her next update? Putting a patron exclusive password on the zip-file?

Jul 19, 2021
why do that? there are those who sadly cannot support through patreon because they dont have the means to do so, stopping them from obtaining the game by putting a patreon exclusive password on it seems cruel.

Reactions: Guide466

Construct

Oct 31, 2018
why do that? there are those who sadly cannot support through patreon because they dont have the means to do so, stopping them from obtaining the game by putting a patreon exclusive password on it seems cruel.
But this seems to be the level of pettiness the dev is on now, judging by the last update post. If they go through with it I want to be credited for the idea, though.

4.40 star(s) 274 Votes