DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
Do we know what will be in this update? I think I remember something about camp or a field trip & find out what’s gonna happen for fight with asshole photographer?

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Do we know what will be in this update? I think I remember something about camp or a field trip & find out what’s gonna happen for fight with asshole photographer?
From the text shared, something about pain and more pain.
Google Translate said:
The pain itself is the key to the pain, the main customer is comfortable, but I give this kind of time to fall down, so that some great pain and pain. For the purpose of coming to a minimum, what of ours to exercise, any school of labor except to take advantage of the consequences of it's objectives. But the pain in the film is irure to condemn, in pleasure it wants to escape from the pain of being clum in pain, no result. They are the exceptions the blinds yearn for, they don't see, they are the ones who abandon their responsibilities to the fault that is soothing the soul's hardships.

Reactions: Numa_Cway

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
I think most of (or at least a big part of) the update will be the sports camp the school goes to (at least most of the previews have been from there). MC, Zac and the girls from school will be there.

Reactions: Poser_Voyeur

notakernelguy

Jan 10, 2021

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat. Duis aute irure dolor in reprehenderit in voluptate velit esse cillum dolore eu fugiat nulla pariatur. Excepteur sint occaecat cupidatat non proident, sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollit anim id est laborum.
Finished all the training camp scenes. Even finished the 2 animations, haven't tested them yet, but I hope they'll look good. I still have to do all the coding for the last scenes, but I need a break from training camp. I'll probably leave it until all scenes are done and rendered/photoshopped and then spend a few days just coding everything.

So I finally started working on none training camp scenes. Really happy about that. Especially since I can use characters I haven't used for quite a while.
If I counted correctly, and that's a big if nowadays, there are +/- 15 scenes left to do. Some have multiple routes, some are pretty big. So still plenty of work ahead.
There's also going to be a small flashback scene, looking forward working on that one.

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
Well .. after some more gaming in here .. I found the one true friend:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Also, found the pretend friend who likes to get babes drunk and get into their pants,
and is doing it every damn time this opportunity presents itself ... bad friend:
Probly gonna need lot of ecstasy and wine to be able to have a 3 some with mom and her lesbian lover

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ActiveShooter

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Steps are being made .. more like leaps and bounds .. in that direction:

This might be another heartbreak should we find out.
True to form though, we are bound to squeeze in some fun times
in the meantime:

Last edited:
  • I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: ActiveShooter
Feb 9, 2021
I really enjoyed this story, (finally). I've had it in my folder for so long and recently had some time. I really enjoyed the STORY, really, the art was good even though many of the actors (LOL!), have appeared in many other VNs. I hope we get an update soon. Need some action with Layla and Elena...hint, hint...

3qtiGs5.gif 1632422757060.gif

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
Iam a little bit disappointed, i was a patron for now about 7-8 months. But now the last update is nearly 6 months ago, sorry to say that, but thats just alittle too long for me. I followed the news on patreon and they were nearly the same always "have done much work, still plenty of work to be done" the "progress" picture shows only 90% of story written, that is the case since april i think and the rest showed with "???" , come on, just dont make this progress picture if you just show uss "???" that is really not necessary. and in fact it seems that there was more work do be done than the news before, and so on... Maybe if the upgrade will be really a big one (dont think so, the branches make it big, but there wont be more than 3-4 days progress in the game, most of the time in the training camp, so no realtionship progress with other girls than from school) i might be convinced again to sub at patreon. But for now, september was my last payment.

I really really love this game, the entirely different love interests and paths, and that all is somehow intertwined (no pun intented :p) but 6 months development time, and with status news on patreon that dont have a real statement how far the progress is, isnt really something that is convincing to me to spend my really tight money any further for now... and in summary i already paid an amount that most Triple AAA games cost.

Iam aware that nyx is not a Fan of F95 (of course not, its a pirate site, but to be honest, i would never stumbled over the game without F95, so a pirate site made me pay for this game in the first place, and it isnt the only one) but in my book its the largest community for AVNs and the best place to give feedback... cause everybody is allowed to post his opinion... on the discord or patreon site, there are only customers around, so nearly no critics at all.

I would say, please make better progress news, and if you cant, than just dont tell stories what you have done, just say "its a hell lot of work to be done, dont know when its be done" your postings on patreon suggests sometimes that the release is near, but when i read older news again, they all sound the same. Even 4 month ago.

Englen

Mar 17, 2019
This is the biggest issue for me personally, that after all this time the only content we'll get will be with Layla, Elena and that other girl I forgot the name of.
lol how did you come to the conclusion that you will only get content with those 3. I think i can safely assure you that you will be getting some form of content and progress with almost all of the main LIs in the upcoming release.

NoxLaw

Nov 11, 2020
lol how did you come to the conclusion that you will only get content with those 3. I think i can safely assure you that you will be getting some form of content and progress with almost all of the main LIs in the upcoming release.
Because the majority of the update will be the training camp? So I assume that those 3 girls will get the majority of the content and the rest will get much much less. Am I wrong?

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
Cause nyx made it clear at patreon that the major part of the update will be the training camp, you can figure by that, there is no interaction possible with other LIs. So maybe we will get a little bit with the others, but not much. And after such a long time this is really not something iam looking forward. Lucky me my main LI is Layla, but i also like the erryn route very much, so there is not much to expect on this route... and that is even more disappointing cause her storyline is maybe the most interesting.

constantine

Jul 1, 2017
Iam a little bit disappointed, i was a patron for now about 7-8 months. But now the last update is nearly 6 months ago, sorry to say that, but thats just alittle too long for me. I followed the news on patreon and they were nearly the same always "have done much work, still plenty of work to be done" the "progress" picture shows only 90% of story written, that is the case since april i think and the rest showed with "???" , come on, just dont make this progress picture if you just show uss "???" that is really not necessary. and in fact it seems that there was more work do be done than the news before, and so on... Maybe if the upgrade will be really a big one (dont think so, the branches make it big, but there wont be more than 3-4 days progress in the game, most of the time in the training camp, so no realtionship progress with other girls than from school) i might be convinced again to sub at patreon. But for now, september was my last payment.

I really really love this game, the entirely different love interests and paths, and that all is somehow intertwined (no pun intented :p) but 6 months development time, and with status news on patreon that dont have a real statement how far the progress is, isnt really something that is convincing to me to spend my really tight money any further for now... and in summary i already paid an amount that most Triple AAA games cost.

Iam aware that nyx is not a Fan of F95 (of course not, its a pirate site, but to be honest, i would never stumbled over the game without F95, so a pirate site made me pay for this game in the first place, and it isnt the only one) but in my book its the largest community for AVNs and the best place to give feedback... cause everybody is allowed to post his opinion... on the discord or patreon site, there are only customers around, so nearly no critics at all.

I would say, please make better progress news, and if you cant, than just dont tell stories what you have done, just say "its a hell lot of work to be done, dont know when its be done" your postings on patreon suggests sometimes that the release is near, but when i read older news again, they all sound the same. Even 4 month ago.
It's fine that you feel disappointed, and nobody should fault you for stopping being a patron if you feel like it's not worth it, or you're tight on money. But even if Nyx wrote more detailed progress report, I doubt it'll stop people from being impatient. I believe that Nyx has already let it be known that more characters in a scene requires more time. More choices take more time. More animations, more lewd scenes, etc. takes more time. People want all these things, with hours of content, with the best quality and polish with perfect grammar, and no bugs, yet it's too much for them to wait a few more months. Seems to me, people want dev to follow their development timeline--based on their own their own projection--rather than letting dev set their own timeline according to their work/life schedule. (Maybe the update won't be worth the wait, in that case, I personally have no problem moving on, and take interest on some other game on F95).

On top of that, dev's supposed to deal with the forum--their comments, criticisms, demands, etc.. And if they don't do these things to their satisfaction, they have to endure the blame and admonishments. From what I see, so many people feel like the dev must be considerate to them (patron or not), but players don't have to be considerate of the dev. And if you do, you get accused of being an ass kisser, simp, white knight or whatever term people like to fling around to label others who prefer to be supportive of dev's feelings, rather than antagonizing.

People are gonna behave how they do. I'm not really here to scrutinize anyone's behaviour. I'm just giving my personal opinion on the matter, not asking anyone to accept it.

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
It's fine that you feel disappointed, and nobody should fault you for stopping being a patron if you feel like it's not worth it, or you're tight on money. But even if Nyx wrote more detailed progress report, I doubt it'll stop people from being impatient. I believe that Nyx has already let it be known that more characters in a scene requires more time. More choices take more time. More animations, more lewd scenes, etc. takes more time. People want all these things, with hours of content, with the best quality and polish with perfect grammar, and no bugs, yet it's too much for them to wait a few more months. Seems to me, people want dev to follow their development timeline--based on their own their own projection--rather than letting dev set their own timeline according to their work/life schedule. (Maybe the update won't be worth the wait, in that case, I personally have no problem moving on, and take interest on some other game on F95).

On top of that, dev's supposed to deal with the forum--their comments, criticisms, demands, etc.. And if they don't do these things to their satisfaction, they have to endure the blame and admonishments. From what I see, so many people feel like the dev must be considerate to them (patron or not), but players don't have to be considerate of the dev. And if you do, you get accused of being an ass kisser, simp, white knight or whatever term people like to fling around to label others who prefer to be supportive of dev's feelings, rather than antagonizing.

People are gonna behave how they do. I'm not really here to scrutinize anyone's behaviour. I'm just giving my personal opinion on the matter, not asking anyone to accept it.
iam agreeing at every level on this... youre completly right, but i can assure you, iam not a complaining whiney demanding bitch ^^

But i have some expectations if iam considering to support somebody with my money. Cause i dont have much, so if i give something here, i cant spend something to other things or people.. i have to decide between things, and to hold on to the case, to the DEVs around here and some meet my expectations more than Nyx did lately.

Overall some of the things how Nyx communicate dont fit my expectations. As i said, if you dont know when you get some things done, just be open about it and say it straight out... dont have a problem with that, but the reports on patreon from Nyx are suggesting something else.... that she is making progress and the update is finsihed soon, that a least is my impression if i read the reports form the last 3 months. And they all are kinda the same, with no actually sign of real progress, as i said there is a progress picture with "90% done for the story and ??? for the rest" and thats the case since a long time... i would prefer to just dont show something liek that at all and be up front and say "dont know exactly how long it will take, but it will be a while"

I just get the feeling that Nyx is not up front about the progress and entirely honest to herself too. And i have to say, intertwined is a unique game around here, dont know any other game with this kind of branching choices that did have an entirely different outcome each and every single time. Thats something why this game is one of my favorite... but i also get the feeling that this might be growing over Nyxs head. Wouldnt be the first time for a AVN around here.

So nevermind, i paid a while to support the work, now iam at a point where i want to wait until the next update to decide if its worth it to support Nyx again. Dont think that this a bad thing to do?

And i think its ok too if iam a little bit disappointed cause my expectations where something else and to wirte this down here. Its nothing to offend Nyx or her work i would say, and i dont want to "attack" her or anything like that... social media is getting meaner every day, but not everything "negative" somebady says is just a stupid attack against another.

I paid for a good amount because the game delivered me something really good to me. Iam not "demanding" anything, but i expect (expecting and demanding are not really the same thing, but close by i admit) something in the future of this game to pay again. But for this ill wait til the next update. And i would say, that is ok... and i think other DEVs around here are making games with a quality near or even better to intertwined, but are communicating better on patreon and are delivering slighty better updates in shorter terms. So i decided to support others more for now. sadly, i cant support them all, all the time.

By the way, i really like the fact that this conversation isnt getting toxic... thats not always the case around forums like this. Thumps up for you for that.

4.40 star(s) 274 Votes