mentore

Feb 28, 2019
I don't understand why Devs gets angry when someone puts pressure on an update... It only means that the Dev is making a good job and people to play with Dev's "creature"... It should be only a credit!

• Angry
Reactions: Balu83

mentore

Feb 28, 2019
Putting "pressure" on someone that is making something for us for free doesn't seem very smart......or nice.
I completely agree with you, but I still think that is only a credit! I think that if I were a Dev I'll get not angry and I'll take it like a challenge to win, but I'm not a Dev and I'll silently wait an update to play. :);)

Reactions: Ahx and HornyyPussy

Ahx

Jul 9, 2021
Hey , you all people need to back off...you know what i see everyday when i come to this thread.?...its just becoming toxic with your greedy ass brain conversations....just whining and whining . This game 'Intertwined' is a sweet ass game and i love it ,we all love it..,i just can't belive the thread of this lovely game is filled with this never ending howl of these pesky little buggers , so let's all take a step back and start over,..eh ? and stop with your never-gonna-happen-needs ..,developing a game is not the only job she does and all the devs .. they have a life too , just like the rest of you and give the dev the time she needs to get the job done , so you all hungry ass can play the game finally for freee.......free.......

19b8c5f2cb69d802acde5633d165e98f.jpg
just a distraction....... get back to work.

gelu123

Dec 25, 2017
Hey , you all people need to back off...you know what i see everyday when i come to this thread.?...its just becoming toxic with your greedy ass brain conversations....just whining and whining . This game 'Intertwined' is a sweet ass game and i love it ,we all love it..,i just can't belive the thread of this lovely game is filled with this never ending howl of these pesky little buggers , so let's all take a step back and start over,..eh ? and stop with your never-gonna-happen-needs ..,developing a game is not the only job she does and all the devs .. they have a life too , just like the rest of you and give the dev the time she needs to get the job done , so you all hungry ass can play the game finally for freee.......free.......

View attachment 1426628
Agree mate , this forum is toxic. Update winnies. Dont forget the harrasment that made the dev not post here anymore, IQ over 200 considering they are also the ones that cry for news now.

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
Cause nyx made it clear at patreon that the major part of the update will be the training camp, you can figure by that, there is no interaction possible with other LIs. So maybe we will get a little bit with the others, but not much. And after such a long time this is really not something iam looking forward. Lucky me my main LI is Layla, but i also like the erryn route very much, so there is not much to expect on this route... and that is even more disappointing cause her storyline is maybe the most interesting.
Because the majority of the update will be the training camp? So I assume that those 3 girls will get the majority of the content and the rest will get much much less. Am I wrong?
sexting and video calls are a thing ... so you can still progress with your chosen girl!

somehow for someone as broken as Erynn it can even be an advantage by doing it this way! we clearly see that she is extremely proud to be seen with the MC in public and her mundane moments do have their appeal as she making you a sandwich but then it comes to the sex part ...she clearly as some trauma on that department so a sexting session can be just what is needed to break her ice wall or bypass her physical presence inhibitions!

Will the hot mamacita Spanish teacher be going on this trip too or the principal (leylas mom)
yes and you can also cuck your father so that`s a sort of incest... 2nd hand homosexual incest fucking the wife of your asshole father
Alright, what the hell is going on with all the devs? From BaDIK to this to at least 5 other games I track all are shooting straight for that FFXIV Endwalker release date.

Guys, I need to play FFXIV before I play any of you, stop coordinating all your releases to hit within that week.
stop being a pussy and do not quit. but instead welcome the challenge. prepare for it and fight as hard as you can. i believe in you, so go make me proud!

on the other hand ,we`ll gonna have one hell of a week :unsure: :cool:
thats the spirit

What have we said about using logic!!??
never loose it and always abuse it! Logic is like an Ass you gotta keep it in shape by pounding it as hard as you can or maybe i am confounding metaphors but who cares when as pouding an ass as hard as one can do ever been wrong?

View attachment 1426628
that seems like a plot for one hell of an AVN i wonder if the pastor mother daughters and sisters where also part of the church?

Reactions: ExDeath730 and Ahx

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
could someone post a progress update that the dev released today
come on guys, at least dont be so lazy to even not read the last pages around here. Nyx made it very clear she did not want that any patreon news is shared around forums like this... She is already pissed at this forum (of course, its a pirate forum, so its understandable from her point of view) and you want to piss her off even more? No please, to make it short... nothing new, update will be not availabe very soon. That should be enough.

notakernelguy

Jan 10, 2021
could someone post a progress update that the dev released today
Here you go.

F95zone has a lot of great peeps who share high tier updates of different games, wallpapers, customs, news and other stuff. I want to give something in return too and encourage everybody do the same if they are able to do so

I'm solely focussing on renders (images) at the moment, so I can get as many done as possible. The story for this episode has been written weeks ago (Hence the 90%), but rendering the images takes time. But sadly there's a limit on how many images my pc can render a day. That's why there are still ??? in the above picture. I just don't know how long it will take. Some images are done in 30 minutes, others take 2 hours. (I cap it at 2 hours else some images can take a whole day.) And when my computer is rendering, I can't do anything else, since it uses up all the memory.
That's basically the hold-up at the moment.
Before, I had a good idea of how long everything takes since I followed my original story. I knew what scenes I needed and what I needed to show. But this story has drifted in another direction (more characters, characters that had only a small role in the original story but are a main character in this one, other story changes,... And mostly the choices the player has.
Other than that: Would you be interested in a Q&A where I answer some questions you may have? Be it about the story, the update progress, other stuff, ... (non-spoilers of course).
Let me know.

BorgiaBou

Jul 24, 2021
Here you go.

F95zone has a lot of great peeps who share high tier updates of different games, wallpapers, customs, news and other stuff. I want to give something in return too and encourage everybody do the same if they are able to do so

I'm solely focussing on renders (images) at the moment, so I can get as many done as possible. The story for this episode has been written weeks ago (Hence the 90%), but rendering the images takes time. But sadly there's a limit on how many images my pc can render a day. That's why there are still ??? in the above picture. I just don't know how long it will take. Some images are done in 30 minutes, others take 2 hours. (I cap it at 2 hours else some images can take a whole day.) And when my computer is rendering, I can't do anything else, since it uses up all the memory.
That's basically the hold-up at the moment.
Before, I had a good idea of how long everything takes since I followed my original story. I knew what scenes I needed and what I needed to show. But this story has drifted in another direction (more characters, characters that had only a small role in the original story but are a main character in this one, other story changes,... And mostly the choices the player has.
Other than that: Would you be interested in a Q&A where I answer some questions you may have? Be it about the story, the update progress, other stuff, ... (non-spoilers of course).
Let me know.
Wooops, you ma frend are walking on thin ice here risking to upset the princess dev nix...

Being2435

Dec 17, 2020
come on guys, at least dont be so lazy to even not read the last pages around here. Nyx made it very clear she did not want that any patreon news is shared around forums like this... She is already pissed at this forum (of course, its a pirate forum, so its understandable from her point of view) and you want to piss her off even more? No please, to make it short... nothing new, update will be not availabe very soon. That should be enough.
if she doesn't participate in the forum anymore, she doesn't have to opine on what is posted on it.

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
if she doesn't participate in the forum anymore, she doesn't have to opine on what is posted on it.
yeah but you play her game, and like it, so whats wrong about it to show a little respect to her work? You dont have to be a patron, i canceled my membership for obvious reasons (wrote a posting before about it) but just to show her the middlefinger and to give a shit... hm why? But nevermind... this will not lead to anything about it.

4.40 star(s) 274 Votes