Deleted member 207916

Sep 17, 2017
So i was away from this game/forum i guess and wasn't aware that Nyx decided to delete her profile from this site. Can anyone tell what happend, why? And is there any post by her here indicating that she'll do that?

Reactions: Ahx and xXwankerXx

Jchill843

Mar 22, 2021
So I'm having an issue with the android port, when I open the menu at anytime the keyboard pops up and can't get it to go away. Tried other keyboard apps and stuff, but nothing works and I can't save anymore. Anyone have some tips?

Maleficent

Deleted member 216358

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
So i was away from this game/forum i guess and wasn't aware that Nyx decided to delete her profile from this site. Can anyone tell what happend, why? And is there any post by her here indicating that she'll do that?
I don't know about this specific incident but it is almost always one or more of the following:

1. Players feeling entitled and demanding things from the developer
  2. Players constantly whining and bitching about literally EVERYTHING
  3. Players being rude and general assholes
  4. Players harassing the developer about the next update (being impatient)

Update:

Since one player decided to facepalm my post, I assume they took it out of context. I did NOT imply that players are assholes in general, only that some CAN be. I've developed two games on this site and one mod so I know firsthand what I've experienced from players so facepalm away. I've seen and heard a great deal on this site and have been here since 2017.

Last edited:

ZagorTeNay

Jun 28, 2018
Some internet drama or whatnot. Few people were being annoying, Nyx snapped and overreacted, and so on. Then Trump supporters showed up and started crying about election being stolen.

Ahx

Jul 9, 2021
Those are some really good questions no one wanna answer player :LOL:.........looks like you come from a long way..so i guess i'm obliged to answer those ridiculously good questions of yours.....Damn i don't wanna answer ...!!!..you know what i'll tell you a story.
Once upon a time there was a Queen of Hearts named Nyx...and her ever-loving loyal subjects. :BootyTime: ...the lovely Queen fullfilled the needs of her subjects and maintained two peace and a perfect order until one sunny day she decides to take a stroll around her backyard...there she found an apple..(cursed apple)...she ate it.(of course she ate it)..which put her into sleep for a long time... As day went by, grew impatient her not-so-loyal subjects for their Queen to return ...they ran out of Renders...i mean food.. , so they stole to keep hunger away , not for long .,then there was corruption and banditry....they started to conspire....and finally our Queen awoke from her never ending not intentional nap ...........
she returned and sat on her cold throne(it was winter)...Despite her return., there were still some unhappy render-sucking subjects...so the Queen had to use force to make her unhappy subjects to not-fucking-around ...but they were persistent..masturbatingly annoying...the not loyal subjects wanted all the lewds to themselves..(okay that was a lie) ...they went mad and found a weapon which could make the Queen to kneel and do as they pleased..,so knowing the danger..,Our Loving Queen had to relinquish her throne and went into hiding..but she swore that she would return one day and make them pay ...........5 $ per month......................to be continued

Deleted member 207916

Sep 17, 2017
I don't know about this specific incident but it is almost always one or more of the following:

1. Players feeling entitled and demanding things from the developer
  2. Players constantly whining and bitching about literally EVERYTHING
  3. Players being rude and general assholes
The curse about this site is even tho it's a pirate site, players get games and other stuff for free, players still feel like - I'm entitled, - You have to do as i say, even tho i don't support you on Patreon or similiar sites. It's ok to say - Hey i like/dislike that and that, but to demand things from a pirate site now that another level. And again i must say it's FREE, no one charges users of this site for anything. I'm sad that she left.

Deleted member 207916

Sep 17, 2017
Those are some really good questions no one wanna answer player :LOL:.........looks like you come from a long way..so i guess i'm obliged to answer those ridiculously good questions of yours.....Damn i don't wanna answer ...!!!..you know what i'll tell you a story.
Once upon a time there was a Queen of Hearts named Nyx...and her ever-loving loyal subjects. :BootyTime: ...the lovely Queen fullfilled the needs of her subjects and maintained two peace and a perfect order until one sunny day she decides to take a stroll around her backyard...there she found an apple..(cursed apple)...she ate it.(of course she ate it)..which put her into sleep for a long time... As day went by, grew impatient her not-so-loyal subjects for their Queen to return ...they ran out of Renders...i mean food.. , so they stole to keep hunger away , not for long .,then there was corruption and banditry....they started to conspire....and finally our Queen awoke from her never ending not intentional nap ...........
she returned and sat on her cold throne(it was winter)...Despite her return., there were still some unhappy render-sucking subjects...so the Queen had to use force to make her unhappy subjects to not-fucking-around ...but they were persistent..masturbatingly annoying...the not loyal subjects wanted all the lewds to themselves..(okay that was a lie) ...they went mad and found a weapon which could make the Queen to kneel and do as they pleased..,so knowing the danger..,Our Loving Queen had to relinquish her throne and went into hiding..but she swore that she would return one day and make them pay ...........5 $ per month......................to be continued
Now that's some high skill writing and great story. Can't wait the continuation of it.

Reactions: Ahx
Jan 11, 2021
Now that's some high skill writing and great story. Can't wait the continuation of it.
If I could correct a few points:
The Queen works night and day to keep her followers happy - way beyond her job description. (She has other work to do during the day.) Here I must add that the Queen's tools are very primitive.

Still, the inhabitants of the kingdom lived happily ever after until the Queen met her own Kryptonite: the Cursed Update.
This monster gets bigger and stronger every time someone asks when the Queen will finally defeat it.
So well-bred followers have learned not to pronounce "Voldemort" "Update". But that didn't help. The queen has been fighting the beast for five months now, expending so much energy that she doesn't even have time to talk to her followers. And unfortunately, the tension is growing inside her also.

Because of this, in one unfortunate moment, she was unable to bear the ten thousandth question about the Update with patience, and decided to focus on the monster instead, in order to preserve her own sanity.

I sincerely hope that when/if she kills the monster, she will talk again to the people who are not helping her in her fight, but are just impatiently waiting for the result.

Last edited:

Deleted member 207916

Sep 17, 2017
If I could correct a few points:
The Queen works night and day to keep her followers happy - way beyond her job description. (She has other work to do during the day.) Here I must add that the Queen's tools are very primitive.

Still, the inhabitants of the kingdom lived happily ever after until the Queen met her own Kryptonite: the Cursed Update.
This monster gets bigger and stronger every time someone asks when the Queen will finally defeat it.
So well-bred followers have learned not to pronounce "Voldemort" "Update". But that didn't help. The queen has been fighting the beast for five months now, expending so much energy that she doesn't even have time to talk to her followers. And unfortunately, the tension is growing inside her also.

Because of this, in one unfortunate moment, she was unable to bear the ten thousandth question about the Update with patience, and decided to focus on the monster instead, in order to preserve her own sanity.

I sincerely hope that when/if she kills the monster, she will talk again to the people who are not helping her in her fight, but are just impatiently waiting for the result.
So if i understood it corectly and reading between the lines Nyx got tired of this forum/site because each and every time someone asked when's next u....e she would have to explain her reasons, it turned into heated argument and so on until she snaped and had enough? Note that English isn't my native language so it's possible that i missunderstood something.

thorin0815

Apr 16, 2020
So if i understood it corectly and reading between the lines Nyx got tired of this forum/site because each and every time someone asked when's next u....e she would have to explain her reasons, it turned into heated argument and so on until she snaped and had enough? Note that English isn't my native language so it's possible that i missunderstood something.
That pretty much sums it up.

jefi2000

Apr 23, 2020
Might be a dumb question, but just started playing the game and can't see a scenes gallery anywhere? Does such a thing exist? I'm only asking because I find it useful to keep track of who's routes you've already gone down.

The_Hybrid

Nov 3, 2020
Might be a dumb question, but just started playing the game and can't see a scenes gallery anywhere? Does such a thing exist? I'm only asking because I find it useful to keep track of who's routes you've already gone down.
So far, no. Maybe Nyx will add it in the future

Ahx

Jul 9, 2021
Reactions: Stannis_The_Mannis
Jan 11, 2021
4.40 star(s) 274 Votes