Ahx

Jul 9, 2021
I refuse to be teased again ....i've had enough...

.....let's settle it once and for all..., eh?

Screenshot (6).png

That is our sportmaster Mr.Nevarro,...right?..And tell me his full name is Santiago Nevarro.
....Even if he is not just tell me he is...That's all i wanna hear PERIOD.

• Haha
Reactions: The_Hybrid

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Sure he is a perfect father figure ... leave the girl pregnant,
have his ma and pa arrange for her and the kid to go away,
then go pick the kid up in a sports bar once he is all grown up
and ready to pick up sports so the perfect agent can promote
his rising star ... rinse and repeat ... why did tom cruise never think of that?
Or .. did he?

Deleted member 207916

Sep 17, 2017
Sure he is a perfect father figure ... leave the girl pregnant,
have his ma and pa arrange for her and the kid to go away,
then go pick the kid up in a sports bar once he is all grown up
and ready to pick up sports so the perfect agent can promote
his rising star ... rinse and repeat ... why did tom cruise never think of that?
Or .. did he?
Between Santi and Andres i would always pick Andres. I think that Santi was quite aware of MC, that he's his child and yet he decided to stay away. To further back this up Santi and Emily had a meeting, which of course led Andres to leave her. Also we can't forget that it was Andres who accepted MC, payed for his stuff etc. So Andres was more father figure, imo, than Santi. Don't get me wrong Andres is far from perfect but i would always give hand to Andres than that wanna be dad. Also there might be some explanation why Santi didn't try to be dad to MC. Like in the case when players hated Erynn for laughing at MC when he confessed that he likes her. We had MC memory on how things played, Lexi's and later on Erynn's.

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
Between Santi and Andres i would always pick Andres. I think that Santi was quite aware of MC, that he's his child and yet he decided to stay away. To further back this up Santi and Emily had a meeting, which of course led Andres to leave her. Also we can't forget that it was Andres who accepted MC, payed for his stuff etc. So Andres was more father figure, imo, than Santi. Don't get me wrong Andres is far from perfect but i would always give hand to Andres than that wanna be dad. Also there might be some explanation why Santi didn't try to be dad to MC. Like in the case when players hated Erynn for laughing at MC when he confessed that he likes her. We had MC memory on how things played, Lexi's and later on Erynn's.
you got some great points!

but as someone pointed out Andrés is like the MC trapped in a NTR nightmare where even his child fucks him over! or a ntr heaven depends on your opinion we do not judge on these forums!

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
just finished episode 7 and I think I figured something out...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
no this is a future steam release if you want incest you must make your own incest patch and it will still not be with mommy but with your big sister or small sister in the case of Layla!

the current explanation so far is that Lexxi and Layla´s father and the MC´s father are cousins but they might not even be related and just be one another doppelgangers but considering small town that would be lazy!

as for people asking why Nyx left for a long time i was the most annoying one here and then a few people started making stupid jokes about the waiting time to stave off the boredom and Nyx over reacted to one such bad joke! at that time an invasion of dumb kids or barbarians however you choose to portray them started to gang up on her and she got tired of the bullshit!

weirdly enough it was at the same time as in other parts of these forums new groups of whiners showed up so perhaps it was a concerted effort or a specific group going for the trolling 2 of them are still around!

Might be a dumb question, but just started playing the game and can't see a scenes gallery anywhere? Does such a thing exist? I'm only asking because I find it useful to keep track of who's routes you've already gone down.
story driven not fap driven so if it shows up it will be either a nice modder adding it or its the last thing in Nyx´s work after the steam release!

MC and Eyrinn both are kids of one night stands
it was such a stand that not even the parents would conceive.

View attachment 1437787

You are and always will be my sweetheart, dear.

View attachment 1437789
i addressed this last week canto! if Mel was like Erynn then her blonde hair and blue eyes would turn the MC into a blond with blue eyes since Emily also has such recessive genetic characteristics! So different father for sure! even if the MC was blond and blue eyed it would be highly unlikely for them to be brothers since Emily and Melissa know each other and probably debated their baby daddies!

Adriana however i might need to play it again and note down her recessive genetic characteristics! but red hair means recessive gens!

I refuse to be teased again ....i've had enough...

.....let's settle it once and for all..., eh?

View attachment 1437837

That is our sportmaster Mr.Nevarro,...right?..And tell me his full name is Santiago Nevarro.
....Even if he is not just tell me he is...That's all i wanna hear PERIOD.
not confirmed but it looks like it! i even have a few stupid jokes about cucking your own father...

Last edited:

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
We are waiting on the renders to cook .. some in 20 mins, some in 3 hours.
So far, next update will focus on a trip with MC and a bunch of babes.
Hope you are ready to navigate some more drama with Lay and some other babes.
Some would say it will be some 2 days
with the night in between so MC can shag who he needs.
Might be just the one day and the night,
cliffhanger on the morning next after MC dabauchery.

Any speculation or fantasy you wanna share?

Reactions: Ahx and The_Hybrid
Jan 11, 2021
Anyone know how the progress so far? I missed the last 2 progress updates
If I understood what Nyx wrote correctly, the end of the episode will not be on Sunday, when our heroes return from training camp, but the following Wednesday.

In other words, there are quite a few scenes of varying complexity still to come.

The counters are still not alive, but it faintly looks like Nyx is in a better mood. She' s probably starting to see the light at the end of the tunnel.

But until there is a fixed target date, the most important thing is Patience.

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
Might be just the one day and the night,
cliffhanger on the morning next after MC dabauchery.

Any speculation or fantasy you wanna share?
not really i am so gonna cuck daddy with his spanish teacher wife gonna make her squeel like a pig and beg for more so she wakes up the entire campus and it will be a very weird walk of shame, me leaving the teachers compound jumping thanks to the empty balls syndrome while the male teachers clap and the female teachers look at you with inquiring eyes on what you must be packing to make a woman go crazy enough to bone a student in the midle of the corridor!

i was planing to spitroast the bitch but Zach does not seem to be that kind of dude and since the other 2 dudes from your school sided with the asshole that assaulted my MC they are shit out of luck!

you can not have debauchery with young girls they are still learning the ropes of love making so... it always turns into a bloody mess!

If I understood what Nyx wrote correctly, the end of the episode will not be on Sunday, when our heroes return from training camp, but the following Wednesday.

In other words, there are quite a few scenes of varying complexity still to come.

The counters are still not alive, but it faintly looks like Nyx is in a better mood. She' s probably starting to see the light at the end of the tunnel.

But until there is a fixed target date, the most important thing is Patience.
she should create a few boyfriends for the girls on the VN and name them after a few fuckers and then have the MC cuck them to death!

although i suspect that most of them would be like... "fucking hell still better then real life at least in here i got a girlfriend to cuck me!"

. Not into dad-son but thanks haha.
haters gonna hate! my MC in another game fucked the fuckers girlfriend lover sister and mother (it sure as hell helped they where all the same person... god bless Alabama) and father to get a revenge for his girl who was abused by that said fucker!

jefi2000

Apr 23, 2020
I installed Scrappy's mod to add a scene list to see which routes I hadn't gone down and noticed a scene with Alexis near the end of the current version where the MC calls her up, just before you head to school before the Spanish test, any idea what the actual requirements are for that scene to happen?

4.40 star(s) 274 Votes