Ahx

Jul 9, 2021
Hey guys, can anyboby explain what does [AexisEnd=True] trigger mean in the walkthrough???
That means the end path for alexis...you won't get to shag her in the future 'cause your selfish ass rejected her.
no more MC and Lexi... in the bed.

Reactions: The_Hybrid

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
i know , right ?.., it's like if i don't have her in my life everything else seems pointless.
Ja, correct. I tried at some point to not chase her path, but at first sight all of that thought is forgotten!

Reactions: Ahx

Nikki Klein

May 1, 2021
That means the end path for alexis...you won't get to shag her in the future 'cause your selfish ass rejected her.
no more MC and Lexi... in the bed.
No, I guess. That's not how it works cause there are [AlexisEndPath] and [AlexisEnd=True] triggers in the guide. There is definitely a difference between them.

But there is a bigger problem I discovered with Layla's path. I have played the game many times and in several ways. All the characters are fine except Layla. There is no event of 45. if [>= 17 RP/Layla] then [LaylaTrainKiss] to begin with. Then there is no options 'Kiss her' in the pizzeria when tutoring Spanish(152.) and then when tutoring Spanish at her home, after the races in the park and near her house at the end of the Episode 7 so we can be just friends. It upsets me so bad. Am I the only one with such a problem, or is it a bug or something like that?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: MV_1999

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Why do we need to tango with her lil sis when Alex is in full bloom ?
I just wanna hug Lexxy and caress her sweet face in my arms ...
then whisper my love in her ear.
Ja, correct. I tried at some point to not chase her path, but at first sight all of that thought is forgotten!
You were almost right: Actually that happens when the MC gets a boner from Elena the third time in a day.
Although being full on Alexis' path, some more action with Elena I would warmly welcome.
you'll get to kiss her if you decided to go to the beach with Layla and Elena.

Reactions: JohnF95zone

Nikki Klein

May 1, 2021
you'll get to kiss her if you decided to go to the beach with Layla and Elena.
Well, the [LaylaTrainKiss] scene goes before the event on the beach, to begin with. Secondly, going through Layla's path completely without losing a single RP point oh fer, I haven't managed to reach the option 'Kiss her' in the scenes I wrote above, regardless of possible options with other characters.
Are you personally successful with Layla for that matter? Got you what I can't (option 'Kiss her') in every single scene I've written about? Of course I appreciate your help but did you really want to help?
I just want to understand why I'm losing character RP options just because they are not prescribed under any scenarios? The bug maybe?

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
aloxi.jpg

Nuttin” much, babe .. just made me the happiest boy in the world right here and now!​

No doubt by the end of the night
Got the clothes coming off
Then I make that move
Somehow, some way, gotta raise the roof, roof
All black shades when the sun come through
Uh-oh, it's on like everything goes
Wild out baby, 'til the freak, it shows
What happens to that body, it's a private show
Stays right here, pri-private show
I like 'em untamed, don't tell me high pain

• Love
  • Red Heart
Reactions: JohnF95zone and Ahx

Kayleigh

Jun 10, 2017
Well, the [LaylaTrainKiss] scene goes before the event on the beach, to begin with. Secondly, going through Layla's path completely without losing a single RP point oh fer, I haven't managed to reach the option 'Kiss her' in the scenes I wrote above, regardless of possible options with other characters.
Are you personally successful with Layla for that matter? Got you what I can't (option 'Kiss her') in every single scene I've written about? Of course I appreciate your help but did you really want to help?
I just want to understand why I'm losing character RP options just because they are not prescribed under any scenarios? The bug maybe?
It's not a bug, the 45. step in the pdf walkthrough refers to (elena_layla_train_kiss) trigger, but beside that everything is correct, I looked through the code just now.

Nikki Klein

May 1, 2021
you'll only get to kiss her once (at the beach)...Layla is looking for a right kinda guy..so she needs to make sure that MC is the right one For The relationship. She is more of a romantic type unlike her sister who is a wild one.
I see. You're the same with that. Making out with her in a cabana.

After passing Episode 7 with all kinds of scenarios I decided to check if I had missed anything... Don't know if I can attach a link here, but here it is

57, 71, 81

Besides, point 152 of the walkthrough has an option 'Kiss her'. You can check it

In short, I'm confused. What should I believe?

4.40 star(s) 274 Votes