Nikki Klein

May 1, 2021
It's not a bug, the 45. step in the pdf walkthrough refers to (elena_layla_train_kiss) trigger, but beside that everything is correct, I looked through the code just now.
Okay but what about 152. step with 'Kiss her' option?

Guys, don't get me wrong. I just want to understand if everyone has it or just me having kissed her once in a cabana, till the end of episode 7? No more passion kisses?

I just saw... all these kissing scenes so I'm confussed.

Kayleigh

Jun 10, 2017
Okay but what about 152. step with 'Kiss her' option?

Guys, don't get me wrong. I just want to understand if everyone has it or just me having kissed her once in a cabana, till the end of episode 7? No more passion kisses?

I just saw... all these kissing scenes so I'm confussed.
Here its from the original 0.7 code.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

As you can see you get 2 choices
1. Check her out
2. Don't

only the 1. choice leads to the second batch of choices with
1. Kiss her
2. Don't kiss

Nikki Klein

May 1, 2021
Here its from the original 0.7 code.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

As you can see you get 2 choices
1. Check her out
2. Don't

only the 1. choice leads to the second batch of choices with
1. Kiss her
2. Don't kiss

No it does't. 'Check her out' and then no the second batch of choices with 'Kiss her' or 'Don't kiss'. And no more kisses then. In no way. I checked. And you can do it yourself too.
I don't know anything about the original 0.7 code, but as I understand it I'm not the only one with kissing Layla once on the beach.
By the way, what is the difference between [AlexisEnd=True] and [AlexisEndPath] triggers? I mean here:
152. Check her out If [>= 45 RP/Layla] & [AexisEnd=True] slight different dialogues
Then:  Kiss her [+2 RP/Layla]
Don’t Extra dialogue if [ChooseNikki/Cara] [Go to section: Dylan’s Bar] and in several other parts of the walkthrough.

Is F95zone link to download with no original 0.7 code or what? I'm still confussed so bad. It undermines the significance of entire Layla's path to be just a friends with no flirting and kissing.

Construct

Oct 31, 2018
No it does't. 'Check her out' and then no the second batch of choices with 'Kiss her' or 'Don't kiss'. And no more kisses then. In no way. I checked. And you can do it yourself too.
I don't know anything about the original 0.7 code, but as I understand it I'm not the only one with kissing Layla once on the beach.
By the way, what is the difference between [AlexisEnd=True] and [AlexisEndPath] triggers? I mean here:
152. Check her out If [>= 45 RP/Layla] & [AexisEnd=True] slight different dialogues
Don’t Extra dialogue if [ChooseNikki/Cara] [Go to section: Dylan’s Bar] and in several other parts of the walkthrough.

Is F95zone link to download with no original 0.7 code or what? I'm still confussed so bad. It undermines the significance of entire Layla's path to be just a friends with no flirting and kissing.
So your problem is that you don‘t have the option to kiss her in the pizzeria, did I get that right?
Can you tell us what dialogue you get instead? If your RP is smaller than 45 Layla will ask you „What are you doing?“.
If that is what you get, then you lost RP somewhere.

PeraDrnda

Nov 20, 2019
Nikki Klein dude, why are you torturing yourself ? forget about pdf walkthrough. install "Intertwined - Music addon/Walkthrough/Cheating Mod [v0.7b_cheat / v0.7b_audio] [KoGa3]". you don't have to cheat, just use built in walkthrough. that way you'll find what's wrong.

just start the game from the beginning.

possibilities:
a) you're doing something wrong (high possibility),
b) pdf walkthrough is not 100% accurate (low possibility),
c) game has a bug (extremely low possibility),
d) this mod changed original script at some point (very low possibility).

good luck.

Ahx

Jul 9, 2021

While Kissing Layla at the beach., don't forget to choose the option "grab her ass" which is given right after the kissing.
Then youill get to kiss her again in that cabana when you choose the option "make her forget".
Next day when you go to college.. lucus and his buddies will hit you near your eye. Elena asks you to keep it from Layla 'cause lucas is layla's ex.
Tell Layla..choose option "tell her" . Layla will get upset and go hide in the girls bathroom.
you'll be given options "chase after her" and "don't". choose the first one..of course.
Then the spanish course.After that elena will you a t-shirt in the cafeteria...after that don't choose "check her out" just "don't."
the next day at college in the math class choose the option "Answer"..
a guy will come and ask you to tutor him for math..then layla will intercept and take you outside.
at the ouside she'll kiss you on the cheek..you choose "joke" and then you to sit principal shows up and leaves ..choose the option "Rude" and choose "check her out" again.
then at the pizzeria choose "check her out" and then "kiss her" (the final goal you've been dying for).

Last edited:

Nikki Klein

May 1, 2021
So your problem is that you don‘t have the option to kiss her in the pizzeria, did I get that right?
Can you tell us what dialogue you get instead? If your RP is smaller than 45 Layla will ask you „What are you doing?“.
If that is what you get, then you lost RP somewhere.
Yes you did. But the thing is I didn't lose RP points with her anywhere...
In short, I'll go through it once again...
Thx

Nikki Klein

May 1, 2021
While Kissing Layla at the beach., don't forget to choose the option "grab her ass" which is given right after the kissing.
Then youill get to kiss her again in that cabana when you choose the option "make her forget".
Next day when you go to college.. lucus and his buddies will hit you near your eye. Elena asks you to keep it from Layla 'cause lucas is layla's ex.
Tell Layla..choose option "tell her" . Layla will get upset and go hide in the girls bathroom.
you'll be given options "chase after her" and "don't". choose the first one..of course.
Then the spanish course.After that elena will you a t-shirt in the cafeteria...after that don't choose "check her out" just "don't."
the next day at college in the math class choose the option "Answer"..
a guy will come and ask you to tutor him for math..then layla will intercept and take you outside.
at the ouside she'll kiss you on the cheek..you choose "joke" and then you to sit principal shows up and leaves ..choose the option "Rude" and choose "check her out" again.
then at the pizzeria choose "check her out" and then "kiss her" (the final goal you've been dying for).
Tnx for your 'detailed' help. But I didn't lose her RP points and did what you wrote (seems to be). One more question, should I get Elena's RP points at the same time as on Layla's path starting with 'She's cute' at Heaven club? I mean being on Layla's path and Elena's one together.

Dactess

Sep 9, 2021
I know right?...they have like the same back and same haircut.....but I don't think so...come on man no one wants that.....
to clear that out check out this post.
https://f95zone.to/threads/intertwined-v0-7-nyx.53676/post-6564594

Way late reply but that is something that actually bugged me lol. The most I figured was maybe Step, he married into the family... maybe. It would just totally suck because Layla and Alexis are my favorite, there is a bit of drama with Lexi however she seems like she has actually "loved" the MC and still does but both routes are wholesome lol. so it would totally suck if it went the incest route (hey if that's your kink then cool but it would feel like such a stretch). And Emily met up with santi quite a bit so I'd assume she would know about him being married maybe and possible kids. With a former roommate that would have been pregnant with Layla at the time. And Melissa knew of Santiago and knows Alexis, probably would have know their dad too considering she cuts Layla's hair and all that small town bs. So again it would just be a stretch if it happened to be that they are blood related, I am just hoping the big twist was that Lexi and Layla were sisters and you have to choose or risk ruining their relationship.

Also, as far as I know, Adrianna's last name is Monroe(?) and the guy at the bar is Navarro, if that matters. Though some people say Navarro is married to Gabi, whose last name is Ramirez.

Last edited:

Ahx

Jul 9, 2021
should I get Elena's RP points at the same time as on Layla's path starting with 'She's cute' at Heaven club? I mean being on Layla's path and Elena's one together.
Yeah .do that , just don't stare at her but.
But I didn't lose her RP points and did what you wrote (seems to be).
I don't know if you did lose some RP points with Layla but you are definitely losing some with me.

Last edited:

Dactess

Sep 9, 2021
That one is true. She slept with MC 'cause MC looked like Nevarro and the lack of attention she's been getting from him.
Thanks for the clarification, I will just avoid getting held up on last names... I think that the MC sleeping with daddies wife (and not knowing it) would be slightly more interesting than another possible sister story again.

I just found the VN a few days ago so I am still trying to connect the dots

Reactions: Ahx

Nikki Klein

May 1, 2021
Yeah .do that , just don't stare at her but.

I don't if you did lose some RP points with Layla but you are definitely losing some with me.
'but you are definitely losing some with me' What do you mean?) I appreciate you helping me, that's what I say)

In short, I deleted all my old saves. Replayed the game with 8 different scenarios, with different outcomes, with all possible dialogues and scenes. Well, it's all right now. Apparently, something went wrong back then, although I made the right choices (seems to be), who knows where the game deviated from the course. But I filled in the gaps in my memory, immersed myself in the atmosphere of 'intertwined' stories and relationships once again.

Having affairs with 5 girls at the same time (Alexis, Layla, Erynn, Cara/Nikki, Elena) is definitely thrilling and epic though but Layla's/Erynn's/Alexis's only path leads to new dialogues with different outcomes and the relationships of these girls between themselves and the MC. Especially Alexis surprised me so bad by saying 'Asshole! We are done!' after I didn't help Erynn during arguments and a hit from Ethan. What a twist! Not a happy end as well as telling the truth in a pizzeria.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ahx
4.40 star(s) 274 Votes