Blueray

Aug 27, 2020
The good news is that the counters are alive again and Nyx thinks she can see the light at the end of the tunnel. I don't know how much she needs to change in previous episodes, but based on the 80% state of the renders, it will be several weeks before the episode is finished.

Purely speculatively, since technically we are already at the end of October, a new episode could come sometime in November, although not necessarily at the beginning of the month.
Keep your fingers crossed everybody!
i Hope So be for 2022

Nikki Klein

May 1, 2021
Here reading it all and getting the impression you have nothing more to occupy your thoughts with than to torture yourself and make guesses...
Yes, with no doubt the game's decent, and I'm waiting for it to be continued just like you, but... Many of you're seemed not to think about anything else but these 18+ games. But life is study, job, family, your loved ones, friends, girlfriend/boyfriend, hobbies, other activities... A bunch of everything that can only be. You're all not that lonely and boring, are you?
In the meantime, I can clearly see the picture of those of you who are the most impatient frozen in front of your monitor in standby checking for updates every single day and questioning WHEN? WHEN? WHEN?

All the best, lose yourself in your life and you'll not notice the moment you have already gone headlong into the world of 'intertwined' stories again.

Last edited:
Mar 21, 2018
Anyone know how the progress so far? I missed the last 2 progress updates
any news on EP8?
Does Any one Know if there well a New Update this Year ?
anyone know when the episode 8 is supposed to come out?
Same question asked at least four different times since page 550 of this forum and yet players keep replying. These types of questions should be against the site rules in my opinion. Same with asking if a mod is compatible with the latest dev update.

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
Same question asked at least four different times since page 550 of this forum and yet players keep replying. These types of questions should be against the site rules in my opinion. Same with asking if a mod is compatible with the latest dev update.
As much as I agree with your sentiment, 4 of the same question over 5 pages that spanned 2 weeks actually is not bad at all in the grand scheme of things. Many of the more popular games gets the same question asked more times in less pages over less time. :ROFLMAO:

nyrek

Apr 19, 2021
well, I went a few pages back before asking the question and found a two week old (at that point) post
I thought there may have been something newer in the two weeks that followed
so I just let myself off the leash like the savage I apparently am for asking that question

Reactions: Ahx

nyrek

Apr 19, 2021
well, I've outgrown the usual internet behaviour like just trolling or insulting people and I still like to respond when someone calls me out for something.
anyway, I shall go back to lurking the topic from time to time and waiting for ethan to sue the MC for the face beating. or something.

edit: did you delete your post ahx? :D

Last edited:
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: Warscared and Ahx

Brian007

Sep 27, 2020
Have a solution for the mystery plane person while not being on the Nikki/Cara path. I'll just move a scene that was intended for episode 9 to this one and mix it within another scene. And because of that, there will be another reveal in the upcoming episode. If you figure it out that is.

I start to hate all the choices ;) There are 12 possible outcomes in a certain scene I'm working on right now due to a choice and relationship status. I try to minimise it as well as I can with the same renders. But this is just ridiculous. I can't wait to code this (not really...).

Working on the last 2 outcomes now. After that, there's the (possible) scene after school which I try to finish this week or at least early next week.

Then there's a big Tuesday scene left to do which includes the before mentioned new scene which is also a split path...

We're getting closer! IMG_20211027_222745.jpg

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
thank god/goddess for wt-mod which allows seeing all scenes (although it gets confusing as hell since after leaving 1 girl game jumps to other girl).

Reactions: Balu83

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
MC has a lot of girls to cater to in this game:
The BFF, the GF, the mom, the mom bff, the school sewwetheart, her bff, tatoo babe, ...

• Haha
Reactions: Brian007

St1ffme1ster

Feb 18, 2021
Have a solution for the mystery plane person while not being on the Nikki/Cara path. I'll just move a scene that was intended for episode 9 to this one and mix it within another scene. And because of that, there will be another reveal in the upcoming episode. If you figure it out that is.

I start to hate all the choices ;) There are 12 possible outcomes in a certain scene I'm working on right now due to a choice and relationship status. I try to minimise it as well as I can with the same renders. But this is just ridiculous. I can't wait to code this (not really...).

Working on the last 2 outcomes now. After that, there's the (possible) scene after school which I try to finish this week or at least early next week.

Then there's a big Tuesday scene left to do which includes the before mentioned new scene which is also a split path...

We're getting closer! View attachment 1471315
So all the time was Nikki or Cara who meets the mc in the plane ?

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
So all the time was Nikki or Cara who meets the mc in the plane ?
No Andrés if his marriage went down the drain he is returning home! thus the issue with people who are not on Cara or Nikki´s path (the entire 2 of them)! if you´re not on their path Andres marriage does not go down the drain and he would have no reason to be on the plane!

Darkness65

Jun 6, 2018
No Andrés if his marriage went down the drain he is returning home! thus the issue with people who are not on Cara or Nikki´s path (the entire 2 of them)! if you´re not on their path Andres marriage does not go down the drain and he would have no reason to be on the plane!
Technically, if you didn't choose Cara or Nikki during the flashback in v0.4, Haley and Andrés break up at the end, so you didn't go back for the wedding.

But Andrés is a good candidate to the mysterious person. The problem was for the MC to not being in the plane if you weren' t in Nikki or Cara path (btw, who wouldn't? :p)

Reactions: Warscared

Ahx

Jul 9, 2021
well, I've outgrown the usual internet behaviour like just trolling or insulting people and I still like to respond when someone calls me out for something.
Good for you ...
That is definitely something so hard to outgrow as a normal human being.:)....i piss off people all the time just because they don't agree with me or they just see things their way which is absolute stupid way....so i take the the piss out of 'em especially when they're freaking stupid and their pointless points....until they get my point i just shout 'your words have a leak...so piss off'....

I'm working on my behaviours for some time now...learning so much from the...Warscared...who is like my mentor full of tough love.
Anyway i'm glad you've outgrown yourself....Have a good day and wish me luck.:giggle:

Ahx

Jul 9, 2021
don't necessarily need to report.
Do you like the game twister...? you better learn it to outrun it.......'cause a tornado named 'Ahx' coming your way...
My old behaviours kicking in.

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Do you like the game twister...? you better learn it..'cause a tornado named 'Ahx' coming your way.
wasn't me who reported your post (if it was reported or just mod saw it worth to be deleted).

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
I know you didn't ....
There's no way you would do that....Don't ask me how i know it ..i just know it.. ccxxxx
I was just being an ass. Perks of being a complete bum.
where you not the one to delete it? think about it! maybe your 4th or 5th personality might have rebelled against yourself?

anyway once a month do a forum cleansing of everything you posted it helps you keep sane!

4.40 star(s) 274 Votes