Ahx

Jul 9, 2021
I also believe she was not concerned with MC still liking basketball 3 years from now:
er "Oh look. Basketball! You like basketball right?"
mc "I do."
er "That better be your answer in 3 years!"
But whose question will he then answer with "I do"?
Well , that is the question for us actually....
and I know to whom i'd be answering...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Jul 19, 2021
im not entirely sure what Nyx intends for the ending, wether the mc will end up getting married or move away with their partner, personaly a nice wedding ceremony would be great.

Jan 11, 2021
im not entirely sure what Nyx intends for the ending, wether the mc will end up getting married or move away with their partner, personaly a nice wedding ceremony would be great.
I'll try to answer as accurately as I can remember: Nyx wrote somewhere that Intertwined 1 would end sooner than the current shenanigans would result in a baby. That is, less than 9 months into the story. For that reason, I suppose any wedding could be at the end of one (or more) possible sequels only.
That is, if we are still alive by then..

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Another dev that bites more than she can chew.

So far, the girls in this game with stats with the MC are: Alexis, Rachel, Emily, Melissa, Layla, Elena, Tori, Erinn, Cara, Nikki, Lakeyn, Julia, Brooke, Adriana and Naomi... Don't get me wrong, I like complex games with a lot of choices, but this is ridiculous, if Nix is working alone and don't have a team of writers and coders. She should have planned better the development of the game, and stop adding sexual / romantic interest of the MC time ago. If a romantic triangle is already something difficult to write, right now she´s writing... don´t know... a romantic tetradecagon, or something... :ROFLMAO:
There should be way less characters, because the plot is only going to be even more complex in the future, and the update deadlines longer and longer. That´s what happens with amateur devs. :confused:
She isn't struggling with the writing, it's the coding to make things happen that's going slowly. Trying to make sure switches trigger the right way without bugs.

In that very graph you linked she said she was 95% done with the writing. You read the information and came out with the entirely wrong conclusion.

That's what happens with amateur posters.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
PD.
TO THE MODS: Why an unpleasant and toxic user that uses the anonymity of internet and this forum for being rude with other users (for sure because she´s just a frustrated loser in real life that lives with at least seven cats and has no friends or lovers), that has been in my "ignore" list for months, can still give me "facepalms"? Its an issue of this forum, or what? :mad:
If I hit the "ignore" button on someone, it´s because I consider that person so worthless that I want not to know about her never again. If not, what kind of "ignore" is this one, if that person still can interact with me?
Now I wonder who this entitled child is talking 'bout here.........any guesses Ava?

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Alright then .. enough lolli gaggling on the fringes .. going back to the salty
way some babes give MC the lip ... I guess a couple a sour candy rolls
will give Mc the confidence to loose himself inside Lexxi sweet cuddly embrace.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Mc is such a good guy .. eating up fists and snickers for his sweetheart”s sister.
Such a gentleman!

thorin0815

Apr 16, 2020
"Kids" these days just seem to have absolutely no patience anymore and are getting more and more outrageous.

Admittedly, reading more than three words at a time can be stressful at times, but Nyx has mentioned several times why this update takes longer than the previous ones and by the way, the patrons themselves have decided on a larger update with a longer development time.

Damn, people of my generation have waited 14 years for Duke Nukem Forever and in the end it wasn't even worth the wait.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
"Kids" these days just seem to have absolutely no patience anymore and are getting more and more outrageous.

Admittedly, reading more than three words at a time can be stressful at times, but Nyx has mentioned several times why this update takes longer than the previous ones and by the way, the patrons themselves have decided on a larger update with a longer development time.

Damn, people of my generation have waited 14 years for Duke Nukem Forever and in the end it wasn't even worth the wait.
We should just rename this forum to "The Entitlement Zone"......

It's baffling how many people that seems to think it's ok to complain about Dev's taking to long with updates, they don't have this or that fetish in the game or they DO have this or that fetish, complaining over Dev's that are milking their Patreon's (people who can cancel their support ANY time they want). Dev's that in many cases are working on these games in their free time with regular jobs and family as well.

I wonder every day here how some people can think it's ok to behave like that and it seems to be getting worse. If you have a problem with a game, give constructive criticism, almost every Developer likes that, it helps them get better.

All this on a pirate forum where we get it all for free.........it baffles the mind

4.40 star(s) 274 Votes