Ahx

Jul 9, 2021
Finally i agree with you on something...
Then BAM, it's just 15min of content.
Nothing to agree ... especially when you are one of those ..who made that specific thing possible..and now you talk like you don't even have the faintest idea of what happened here , which is DRIVING NYX THE HELL OTTA HERE...you know with all of your constant nagging and the crabby ass howl with your annoying whine mix ..mostly right after the reason for stretched deadline Nyx gave about the update where she said ' There'll be more content so more work and more time'.

After everything , you all come here looking for news and still complaing about it...that's just perplexing....well there won't be any news , atleast not often, guess who used to deliver 'em in here...Nyx , or atleast you could know what was up with her work progress... Now again guess who drove her away...:unsure::mad:.

How does it go again ?....No one is entitled to say shit about anyone in a freakin' pirate forum.

Now , what would you like to see happen next ?...Let me guess that one too....you want the update asap with less quality and a small amount of renders with a crappy story...well , buckle your ass up this is not one of those games where you can senselessly fuck someone just because the MC thought that the girl was freaking hot with big bazookas.

This is a well written visual novel with both plot and character driven story where sometimes the dev is forced to make a decision on how much content an update should contain based on how the story progresses especially when the storyline takes a turn with a lot of plots.

This game has a meaningful and a complex advancement with a lot of freaking variables and LIs, when you code you can't do it without making a lot of bugs flying when you push buttons atleast not without a thorough sweep , unlike some other games which have a story if you wanna call it one.. where you click 'yes' then 'fuck fest' or click 'no' then 'blue balls'.

This game has a whole different genre which comes with a whole lot of work. You need to appreciate the work she does alone.

It's fucking awful when someone reasonable can't interact with people who thoroughly enjoy their work , without some ingrates trying to ruin it. I mean i know people are gonna love and hate your shit...but this is neither.

You should try to rethink next time before you antagonize someone for no reasonable reasons. Just rethink 'cause you folks are seriously overdoing what you usually do.

BorgiaBou

Jul 24, 2021
Nothing to agree ... especially when you are one of those ..who made that specific thing possible..and now you talk like you don't even have the faintest idea of what happened here , which is DRIVING NYX THE HELL OTTA HERE...you know with all of your constant nagging and the crabby ass howl with your annoying whine mix ..mostly right after the reason for stretched deadline Nyx gave about the update where she said ' There'll be more content so more work and more time'.

After everything , you all come here looking for news and still complaing about it...that's just perplexing....well there won't be any news , atleast not often, guess who used to deliver 'em in here...Nyx , or atleast you could know what was up with her work progress... Now again guess who drove her away...:unsure::mad:.

How does it go again ?....No one is entitled to say shit about anyone in a freakin' pirate forum.

Now , what would you like to see happen next ?...Let me guess that one too....you want the update asap with less quality and a small amount of renders with a crappy story...well , buckle your ass up this is not one of those games where you can senselessly fuck someone just because the MC thought that the girl was freaking hot with big bazookas.

This is a well written visual novel with both plot and character driven story where sometimes the dev is forced to make a decision on how much content an update should contain based on how the story progresses especially when the storyline takes a turn with a lot of plots.

This game has a meaningful and a complex advancement with a lot of freaking variables and LIs, when you code you can't do it without making a lot of bugs flying when you push buttons atleast not without a thorough sweep , unlike some other games which have a story if you wanna call it one.. where you click 'yes' then 'fuck fest' or click 'no' then 'blue balls'.

This game has a whole different genre which comes with a whole lot of work. You need to appreciate the work she does alone.

It's fucking awful when someone reasonable can't interact with people who thoroughly enjoy their work , without some ingrates trying to ruin it. I mean i know people are gonna love and hate your shit...but this is neither.

You should try to rethink next time before you antagonize someone for no reasonable reasons. Just rethink 'cause you folks are seriously overdoing what you usually do.
Nyx is this your "other" account:sneaky:

thorin0815

Apr 16, 2020
Not worth your time Thorin! That idjit runs around this forum facepalming everyone who doesn't agree with how he perceive a Dev should make their game. At this point I regard a facepalm from that entitled child to be a confirmation that my post is right.
Social psychology was a large part of my previous job, so it's not easy for me to give it up altogether at times. Ignoring misconduct rarely leads to the intended goal, but of course the forum is not the right place here to deal with something like that. To make it clear: I'm not mad at him, nor do I feel annoyed by him, actually I just pity him.

Occasionally, however, one should point out that his (or those of many others like him) alternative facts are just alternative facts.

Ahx

Jul 9, 2021
You know, I was enjoying this game a whole bunch, until
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Neah Mc's is either the spanish teacher's husband or we havent met him in game.Nyx wont bring any incest to this game , she wants to keep it more grounded.
I bet Nevarro is MC's dad....
That the guy you met at the bar.....the sports agent...besides Lexi's last name is Moore or Monroe or definitely not Nevarro.

Still damn ! MC slept with his unofficial stepmom...

and one last thing.....i could be wrong at the end and i might end up biting my tongue..:D so...cross your fingers.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ariostebaldo

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
MC did a solid one off wonderful gesture of love and affection to Gabi.
She is wonderful to look at for whole hours as she strolls around in class.

4.40 star(s) 274 Votes