Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Corporations using appealing boys and girls, just like the charity conglomerate
the awesome babes run in WVM are a thing of reality.
These top girls do use younger girls and boys to draw in huge support from the public.
This keeps the books clean with huge donations going to supporting countless
less fortunate lives, while the funding members of the board can keep doing what they are doing.

Just go and watch the clinton documentary - they are sitting on a multibillion dollar tax exhempt charity conglomerate that raises millions to fund their daughters weddings.

i feel the story of WVM is stupid ,good games with incest are too scarce
Oh .. poor chelsey .. she needed that millions of dollars in donations money for her wedding.

Ahx

Jul 9, 2021
Any similar games like this? Totally loved this game.
I don't think you'll find a game totally like this anywhere in here. This game is unique and so is every other games mentioned above. Each one has its own uniqueness and exceptional on its own. I'd recommend those mentioned above too. Totally love most of 'em especially Chasing Sunsets.

gelu123

Dec 25, 2017
View attachment 1498606

This is the sweetest thing in this game.
You will have a hard time finding this kind of affection anywhere.
The girl I love has love thoughts about me with such fervor​
Yep she is the best written character so far, her model is gorgeous. She is perfect for mc. Not saying the other girls -layla , nicky or her sister- wouldnt make the cut but atm they lack that charm , they follow the classic vn type which is well know by now. Yes i intentionally ommited erynn , although she isnt unreademable , i hate hypocrisy. She acts like she was always in love with mc yet went down the path she did and now acts vulnerable and is expected us to come to her help and rekindle the romance , bleah. Shame for the char model though:BootyTime:

FAP369ZONE

Aug 29, 2018
BaDIK, Leap of Faith, Summer´s Gone, A.O.A. Academy, Artemis, CoBD, Halfway House, Become a Rockstar, Chasing Sunsets, ...

Thats some of my favorites. :D
The storys are all different but they are on a similar level i would say.
Wow wow wow, slow down with all thos recommendations... what you tryin' to do... kill him with all those sweet hot sexy ladies :eek:

• Haha
Reactions: max27

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
You know this is a pirate site , right ?
If you had no idea then .....
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That this is a pirate forum? Yes it is but there are Dev who are here too because it is the best place to gain fame just look at Eva Kiss she came back and took control of the thread of her game so I think it is better not to underestimate this forum because thanks to this forum many games have been known and here there are many patreons and they support the Dev because as I said this forum was made known to them

4.40 star(s) 274 Votes