Deleted member 207916

Sep 17, 2017
Yeah same here, i'm only interested in Nikki/Cara and Gabi...i don't think this update will have a lot of content for them if at all. Well hopefully Gabi is on the trip.
Well about Nikki and Cara you probably won't see them. As for Gabi don't forget that she is MCs Spanish teacher, so you might see her. If I'm not mistaken next update would take place in some campus. I didn't play the game for some 6 - 7 months. Might replay it later.

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
YOU FORGOT HER NAME? YOU...YOU......BRUTE! It's Erynn :)

Erynn won't be at the camp I think since she's not in high school but there are other ways for the MC to get in trouble ;)
Well i do remember that i have choosen, the groceries were more important than to help her...something i'm sure of will bite me in the ass, cause there is no way Nyx will let that one slide :whistle:

Oh i want to get in a lot of trouble together with Gabi and i still hold hopes, that her husband is the MC father, that would just be gold :LOL:

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Filling all the holes that your father left in your life i see ;)
So to speak of yes :ROFLMAO:
And in a perfect world we could leave a nice present in Gabi, i'm sure Santi would be delighted a few months later.

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Yeah , i don't think so ...

Not when they all look alike. :LOL::ROFLMAO:
U mean MC should send him a self made video, concerning when the present was made, or by whom better said :unsure:
I think ur right, we wouldn't want to have any misunderstandings here, that part is important :LOL:

gelu123

Dec 25, 2017
Yeah
Well i do remember that i have choosen, the groceries were more important than to help her...something i'm sure of will bite me in the ass, cause there is no way Nyx will let that one slide :whistle:

Oh i want to get in a lot of trouble together with Gabi and i still hold hopes, that her husband is the MC father, that would just be gold :LOL:
Yeah i hate that scene too. Its one of the worst way for the players to follow the dev path (without it feeling imposed) cause lets face it who wants to risk loosing Alexis ? if there was a way to keep her without helping erynn sort HER OWN MESS, i wouldve done that.

Jan 11, 2021
Me ?
I like Nikki way better and i'm not on Alexis path. I'm pretty sure there will more consequences down the road if choose to ignore her thought. But yeah, if u are on her path this sucks.
I would have also liked a different way to solve that.
If you want to keep Alexis (and your points with Layla) you have to beat up Ethan. If you don't like Erynn, you can tell her later that you won't help her shovel shit, period.

Since she's your best friend from childhood, it's only right to help her, even if you're not interested in her as a girlfriend.

4.40 star(s) 274 Votes