Ahx

Jul 9, 2021
That this is a pirate forum? Yes it is but there are Dev who are here too because it is the best place to gain fame just look at Eva Kiss she came back and took control of the thread of her game so I think it is better not to underestimate this forum because thanks to this forum many games have been known and here there are many patreons and they support the Dev because as I said this forum was made known to them
:LOL:....i said the same thing to someone a while ago...lmao

Numa_Cway

Jul 9, 2019
While it's true that most supporters discovered a game on F95 or similar pirate sites, it's consensus among many devs that F95 is a very toxic place.
The game will get released on patreon starting at $15 and will move through the tiers within a week.
However everyone knows that it will sooner or later (probably sooner) also end up here.

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
While it's true that most supporters discovered a game on F95 or similar pirate sites, it's consensus among many devs that F95 is a very toxic place.
Really ? From my experience, compared to other pirate sites and even non-pirate sites F95 looks rather tame in comparsion, well most of the time, not gonna say there isn't a nice dumpster fire from time to time.

Well if u compare F95 to discord or patreon, which are in many cases more of an echo chamber and u can ban users as u wish...than sure F95 looks toxic.

bosp

Jan 3, 2018
Maybe, just maybe, "many devs" should try reconsidering their attitude?
I mean, take a look at Droids' "Love Of Magic" thread... he is a developer who keeps a very friendly and thoughtful communication with F95 misfits.
There is not a shred of toxicity in his game thread and Droid is well-respected and loved by the entire community.
Just my 2c on the subject...

Ahx

Jul 9, 2021
Maybe, just maybe, "many devs" should try reconsidering their attitude?
I mean, take a look at Droids' "Love Of Magic" thread... he is a developer who keeps a very friendly and thoughtful communication with F95 misfits.
There is not a shred of toxicity in his game thread and Droid is well-respected and loved by the entire community.
Just my 2c on the subject...
I wouldn't say there is an accordance between 'many devs' that this forum is toxic.

Nyx left here because disciplining a bunch of entitled kids was really getting in the way of her leisure interests. (Developing 'Intertwined' of course)

BorgiaBou

Jul 24, 2021
How long un till its on here with the new Update ?
Dude don't ask this kind of questions here:censored:, what's wrong with you? Don't you know that her patreons voted for longer periods between updates tho nobody knows what that longer periods means... its 5 months, 1 yr or 2-3 yrs long, only God knows and the princess dev nix...

AngelsAfterDark

Jun 11, 2021
I think it's one of the better VNs out there in this genre but sadly it hasn't been updated in a while.. Not sure what the future holds for intertwined but I hope for the best.

Deleted member 3917737

Jul 12, 2021
the princess dev nix...
You mean, Nyx.

There is a post on her Patreon about a progress update on Episode 8, which was posted on Nov 12th. So, hopefully the update will be out around December, January or February-ish. No rush anyways. There are tons of other games out there to keep people busy until an update for this game comes out.

Blueray

Aug 27, 2020
Dude don't ask this kind of questions here:censored:, what's wrong with you? Don't you know that her patreons voted for longer periods between updates tho nobody knows what that longer periods means... its 5 months, 1 yr or 2-3 yrs long, only God knows and the princess dev nix...
WAT EVER

• Haha
Reactions: BorgiaBou
Feb 15, 2019
I’m looking forward to the next release but this game is so emotional that I have a hard time replaying it, so I’ll probably be confused about what’s happening at some points.

Rocc46

Sep 1, 2020
I'm actually worried about this update because I don't know if I remember correctly but I think I've read that this update is supposed to be just the school trip right? Well I'm not interested in any of the school girls (Yes I know, shocker) so I would've been waiting all this time, not for nothing but essentially for no progress with the girls I'm actually interested in.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
I'm actually worried about this update because I don't know if I remember correctly but I think I've read that this update is supposed to be just the school trip right? Well I'm not interested in any of the school girls (Yes I know, shocker) so I would've been waiting all this time, not for nothing but essentially for no progress with the girls I'm actually interested in.
No, there will be more than the school trip.

Reactions: Poser_Voyeur

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Yeah same here, i'm only interested in Nikki/Cara and Gabi...i don't think this update will have a lot of content for them if at all. Well hopefully Gabi is on the trip.

Numa_Cway

Jul 9, 2019
It will be the entire school trip covering multiple paths, the week after the trip until and including tuesday and a flashback inbetween somewhere.
Render count is at about 3500.

4.40 star(s) 274 Votes