SteelyDan14

Formerly Known as GeekBone
Modder
Donor
Jan 13, 2018
Thanks everyone, I am feeling better. ;)

I had always assumed his Dad was Navarro... The dude at the bar... But just seeing just the back of the girls dad and then realizing their Mom was roommates with Emily... I guess I did jump to conclusions.

Reactions: ljabc

Poser_Voyeur

Nov 14, 2020
Thanks everyone, I am feeling better. ;)

I had always assumed his Dad was Navarro... The dude at the bar... But just seeing just the back of the girls dad and then realizing their Mom was roommates with Emily... I guess I did jump to conclusions.
I think everyone did at one point. But then people began doing more detailed thinking of timescales and it appeared less so.
Plus then Nyx apparently saying no incest seemed to be final nail in that idea.

Nikki Klein

May 1, 2021
I bet Nevarro is MC's dad....
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That the guy you met at the bar.....the sports agent...besides Lexi's last name is Moore or Monroe or definitely not Nevarro.

Still damn ! MC slept with his unofficial stepmom...

and one last thing.....i could be wrong at the end and i might end up biting my tongue..:D so...cross your fingers.
Don't you think it's a very simple and obvious hint (spoiler) from Nyx? It was all so complicated and unpredictable there, and here you get direct evidence on a silver platter. Now most seem to be thinking that way, although if we assume Nyx hoped we wouldn't pay attention to these details, it's still so weird and even silly (may Nyx forgive me). If that's what Nyx wanted, then I drop all charges against her, and we keep dying to disclose this open secret)

Reactions: DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Hielo

Aug 27, 2019
I miss those days when Nyx releases the update in less than 2 months, those were the days!!

But I'm ok with the waiting because I know it will be worth it.
she said it was a really big update so she asked if we wanted a big update or several small updates and everybody say they wanted the big update so thats why we have to wait, next update will probably be smaller than this one

ButterB22

Jan 8, 2020
This compression is unofficial and may break the game.

This Game is developed by Nyx
Version of the game: Intertwined [v0.7]
If you like the game please consider supporting the .

Original Size Win/Linux: 5,8GB
Compressed Size: 940MB WORKUPLOAD - - MEGA -
If mac needed quote or @ me

would like a mac compressed version if you still have it

Nikki Klein

May 1, 2021
she said it was a really big update so she asked if we wanted a big update or several small updates and everybody say they wanted the big update so thats why we have to wait, next update will probably be smaller than this one
You mean she's never been so much delayed with any Episode before? Well, everything's fine with Nyx's imagination, and the way the plot twists says this update will not just be a big one, but key or at least her great design.

4.40 star(s) 274 Votes