Nikki Klein

May 1, 2021
Hi!
Could you share a v0.7 walkthrough?
Thanks
Hey. No need of a guide. You won't face difficult choices there. Everything's transparent and obvious there (well, at least for me). Just go with the flow)

And for that matter, to be honest, I was looking for it too but didn't find it)Only Nyx the developer or her patrons can share I think.

Nikki Klein

May 1, 2021
I would carve for a Threesome Between Erynn And Alexis
Guys, what's the point of thresome? Sex scenes here are far from the most important thing, aren't they? For me personally, sex scenes are a pure convention of the game. By the way, this explains a lot that the game's being developed by a female (if I got it correctly Nyx's a female).
IMHO for this storyline it's superfluous. As well as an incest. I mean prescribing it in the code on a purpose (an incest in particular). I don't think that's what's on Nyx's mind, what she intended.

Become a Rock Star has it, e.g. But there the MC has a choice to allow his girlfriend to reveal these lesbian inclinations in herself for a throuple. In another scenario I got her out of this 'shit')) Well, or I'm just not that perverted))

Last edited:

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
Way late reply but that is something that actually bugged me lol. The most I figured was maybe Step, he married into the family... maybe. It would just totally suck because Layla and Alexis are my favorite, there is a bit of drama with Lexi however she seems like she has actually "loved" the MC and still does but both routes are wholesome lol. so it would totally suck if it went the incest route (hey if that's your kink then cool but it would feel like such a stretch). And Emily met up with santi quite a bit so I'd assume she would know about him being married maybe and possible kids. With a former roommate that would have been pregnant with Layla at the time. And Melissa knew of Santiago and knows Alexis, probably would have know their dad too considering she cuts Layla's hair and all that small town bs. So again it would just be a stretch if it happened to be that they are blood related, I am just hoping the big twist was that Lexi and Layla were sisters and you have to choose or risk ruining their relationship.

Also, as far as I know, Adrianna's last name is Monroe(?) and the guy at the bar is Navarro, if that matters. Though some people say Navarro is married to Gabi, whose last name is Ramirez.
in Spain and i assume as cultural heritage most hispanic countries/people, women keep their last names! so its absolutely natural for wifes and husbands to have diferent family names!

also perhaps i read wrongly on the spanish DNI but it seems the kids 1st family name is always the mother so you can more easily identify who is the mother then who is the father!

hope this helps you with keeping up the immersion since most germanic cultures (english amongst them) can not fanthom a woman keeping her family name after marriage!

Jan 11, 2021
Latest Progress Report Of Episode 8
The good news is that the counters are alive again and Nyx thinks she can see the light at the end of the tunnel. I don't know how much she needs to change in previous episodes, but based on the 80% state of the renders, it will be several weeks before the episode is finished.

Purely speculatively, since technically we are already at the end of October, a new episode could come sometime in November, although not necessarily at the beginning of the month.
Keep your fingers crossed everybody!

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
The good news is that the counters are alive again and Nyx thinks she can see the light at the end of the tunnel. I don't know how much she needs to change in previous episodes, but based on the 80% state of the renders, it will be several weeks before the episode is finished.

Purely speculatively, since technically we are already at the end of October, a new episode could come sometime in November, although not necessarily at the beginning of the month.
Keep your fingers crossed everybody!
I'm not sure which technical measuring stick you are using that makes you think we are at the end of October, when we are not even 2/3 of the way through the month, but other than that, yeah, I agree, November seems plausible.

Reactions: MV_1999

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
it will come when it comes! people are too into quickies and nobody seems to enjoy a proper slowie nowadays!

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Ahx
Jan 11, 2021
I'm not sure which technical measuring stick you are using that makes you think we are at the end of October, when we are not even 2/3 of the way through the month, but other than that, yeah, I agree, November seems plausible.
Again, what I am writing is pure speculation (and time has proven me wrong many times), but from what I have seen elsewhere, things can happen at any time that can stall development for 1-2 days. Add to that the fact that Nyx has a full-time job, and by the way should have a life of her own sometime, then we can consider that there is less than a net working week left of October, which in my reading marks the end of the month.

I am optimistic about November though. (Until Nyx starts playing Jingle Bells.)

Deleted member 216358

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
anyone know when the episode 8 is supposed to come out?
We don't ask this kind of questions around here, no no...:censored:
I agree. Players still don't understand this. Just asking when the next update will happen usually results in one to two pages of speculation posts. It fills the forum with nonsense and wastes everyone's time. Now, relevant posts about the game are pushed further back as most players won't read more than a page or two of old posts to find the answer they are looking for.

4.40 star(s) 274 Votes