Ahx

Jul 9, 2021
Be careful man, you'll upset the white knights again and they'll throw a hissy fit like their queen did.
Some of the hardcore fans would say that what you did was a dick move and not an IQ move cuz you know she the princess dev nix asked not to share her patreon posts...:whistle:
Noxville and Borgaba , look.....This is a pirate site obviously......and here you get what you get and you don't throw a fit , and that is this century's pirate way , we have a code people....WE DON'T WHINE..... and stop with White Knighting your ass gimmicky shtik , no ones gonna white knoght your shticky ass.

Deleted member 216358

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
yeah but you play her game, and like it, so whats wrong about it to show a little respect to her work? You dont have to be a patron, i canceled my membership for obvious reasons (wrote a posting before about it) but just to show her the middlefinger and to give a shit... hm why? But nevermind... this will not lead to anything about it.
This is a pirate site and the rules are different here. A developer can't have their game removed from this site so why would patreon posts be any different?

Sure, we can show developers and authors respect but doing what they want isn't an option on F95Zone. All games and information is free here, including pirated ones and paywall information. As long as this site exists, players need to stop whining about posting games, patreon only updates, and patreon posts here. It is getting really old. That is the reality on this site and if you don't like it you know where you can go...

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
Oh my god but what one reads in this thread is already of another level... I am not surprised that when someone publishes the link of EP 8 they will denounce the link until they delete it (Mega)

Reactions: PeraDrnda

Deleted member 216358

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
is not that a bit excessive? perhaps he just likes Cara and virgins more instead of used up banged up by gym broes dumb fucks?
Probably, but I think you both overreacted. Everyone has their own likes and dislikes in the game which is great but calling Nikki a "banged up by gym bros dumb fuck" is excessive also. It is OK for others to have a different opinion without going overboard. Most of us like the game and I think the dev did an amazing job on it so let's focus on that common ground.

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
You two should maybe come down a bit, we're just talking about a bunch of pixels here.
Probably, but I think you both overreacted. Everyone has their own likes and dislikes in the game which is great but calling Nikki a "banged up by gym bros dumb fuck" is excessive also. It is OK for others to have a different opinion without going overboard. Most of us like the game and I think the dev did an amazing job on it so let's focus on that common ground.
i was just doing it for comical effect! i guess my sense of humor is not everyone´s cup of tea!
people are really sensitive around here lately!

anyway that reminds me when she said she was going out for drinks and no friends allowed!
so i showed up!
she got really embarrassed cause she was wearing a really skimpy dress and i could not help it but compliment on her breast dress.. i mean best dress!

i made a few stupid jokes and she did not laugh but instead cry so... the usual!

i asked her if she wanted to go the bathroom and make love and slapped me and said fuck you! and i retorted but that is what i just proposed ffs for you to fuck me!

i guess girls are weird!

Deleted member 216358

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
i was just doing it for comical effect! i guess my sense of humor is not everyone´s cup of tea!
people are really sensitive around here lately!

anyway that reminds me when she said she was going out for drinks and no friends allowed!
so i showed up!
she got really embarrassed cause she was wearing a really skimpy dress and i could not help it but compliment on her breast dress.. i mean best dress!

i made a few stupid jokes and she did not laugh but instead cry so... the usual!

i asked her if she wanted to go the bathroom and make love and slapped me and said fuck you! and i retorted but that is what i just proposed ffs for you to fuck me!

i guess girls are weird!
Thank you for the explanation. You have to understand that we aren't being overly sensitive. We have to take your comments at face value. If there was the slightest hint at humor we would have responded differently. It is next to impossible to detect tone with pure text. Even just adding a LOL emoji would have been enough to give us the hint that you were joking. No one is offended here. Just an FYI from my perspective. Have fun and enjoy life! :)

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
so he can just tell my boy johny to burn but i can not retort? seems a bit unfair!

its not like its easy for me to cross the threshold from hell into these forums and post to begin with! thats one hell of a bridge to cross between the plains of eternal sulfur and fire and this still relatively pristine world!

besides when one exaggerates as much as i do, i think the healthy approach is to consider it taking a piss at something!

Mar 21, 2018
so he can just tell my boy johny to burn but i can not retort? seems a bit unfair!

its not like its easy for me to cross the threshold from hell into these forums and post to begin with! thats one hell of a bridge to cross between the plains of eternal sulfur and fire and this still relatively pristine world!

besides when one exaggerates as much as i do, i think the healthy approach is to consider it taking a piss at something!
Of course you can retort, no one is claiming you can't. When one person goes overboard, then the next person does also, then a flame war often ensues. You basically accused Spatenklopper of being excessive and then you go and do the exact same thing... See the irony? Perhaps he was joking also (then it's double irony).

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Why do so many gamers get afflicted with all of MC unreasonable hate on his peers?

For someone being all around pleasant on the eye, all tatted up and bronzed,
surrounded by well kept, healthy ,good looking babes able and willing to talk and tango,
MC sure wants to bust open some ancient wounds and pierce their bubbly well being.

Ahx

Jul 9, 2021
One thing I've learned so far from this game is to stay away from
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That is so true...and the only reason we're still playing it..(maybe not entirely the only reason).....Almost every character is either related or have mutual friends or acquaintances...( and a couple of stepmoms..obviously )........sometimes even the MC gets confused.....

Screenshot (3).png

MC wishes if he could get some spoilers.

Deleted member 207916

Sep 17, 2017
This is a pirate site and the rules are different here. A developer can't have their game removed from this site so why would patreon posts be any different?

Sure, we can show developers and authors respect but doing what they want isn't an option on F95Zone. All games and information is free here, including pirated ones and paywall information. As long as this site exists, players need to stop whining about posting games, patreon only updates, and patreon posts here. It is getting really old. That is the reality on this site and if you don't like it you know where you can go...

4.40 star(s) 274 Votes