Lio.k01

Sep 26, 2021
Ethan is ”whoring her out” as a face 4 hire - ever heard of auctioned dates with cellebrities for charity?
This is like this: models getting paid to appear at events by patrons of said events.

Rihanna got paid to be the birthday boy party queen at a sweet 16 party on MTV, so that you know
So far she kept her dignity, putting up with groping and sneers, bu she is hurting bad and crying of shame
So that scene where the mine was full, yes? She calls what she wants to say.. and go with another.. u min scene so begins first the title Nikki talks about the wedding.. then Erin calls and says that the club wants tomorrow streetitsa and idote with another one who pawed her.. mine then the full scene is showing yes?

• Angry
Reactions: Balu83

Lio.k01

Sep 26, 2021
Minya has a walkthrough that ends here in this scene where the protagonist returns to his mom's restaurant after he ruined Andrea's wedding or whatever his name was ... but Isho's game continues, and I don't know what choice they will make. would be playable .. mine is only up to version 6 ((and I need version 7 .. who knows where to download ?!

• Angry

Lio.k01

Sep 26, 2021
people and in this version the hero fucks Leila or not? I did everything according to the instructions, but he didn’t fuck her .. maybe I did something wrong somewhere ?!

• Angry

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Who do you think you are?
You got Lexi - be there 4 her all the way, you playa!
people and in this version the hero fucks Leila or not? I did everything according to the instructions, but he didn’t fuck her .. maybe I did something wrong somewhere ?!
Why do you still pine 4 the reluctant clueless babe when you got a full bloom bombshell?
The stuff gamers go 4 sometimes ....

Lio.k01

Sep 26, 2021
people, as I understand this version of the game, the hero fucked Alexis and Nikki and Kora and a flight attendant, eh? and he does something with other girls or flirts with the astrals ?

• Angry

Lio.k01

Sep 26, 2021
Who do you think you are?
You got Lexi - be there 4 her all the way, you playa!

Why do you still pine 4 the reluctant clueless babe when you got a full bloom bombshell?
The stuff gamers go 4 sometimes ....
I so understand Leila he will never fuck right? what is the point then on wasting on her time ?!

• Angry

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
Leila is obviously the "high route" of the game... and she is obviously a virgin too... it will be a slow burn with her, dont expect sex with her in at least the next 2 updates.

For now there is not much going on, a little bit lewd and kissing. And i hope that this will be the case for a while... i love slow burns if they are good ones, and with leila its the case so far.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: bananabrown

bananabrown

Oct 18, 2019
Leila is obviously the "high route" of the game... and she is obviously a virgin too... it will be a slow burn with her, dont expect sex with her in at least the next 2 updates.

For now there is not much going on, a little bit lewd and kissing. And i hope that this will be the case for a while... i love slow burns if they are good ones, and with leila its the case so far.

Obviously were going to bang Layla in the upcoming update. Layla or my personal favourite, Elena, because otherwise we have no sexual content in a gigantic update that takes place nearly entirely with those girls.

I doubt Nyx would spend such an agonizing amount of time at this school event just to have them play some sports games and then leave, what would be the fucking point?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Crimsonfiend76

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
You have ta choose ... some are hopeless .. some are hardship incarnate.
people, as I understand this version of the game, the hero fucked Alexis and Nikki and Kora and a flight attendant, eh? and he does something with other girls or flirts with the astrals ?
This is the propper mind set going into another gameplay:
My MC will be busy banging Gabi for half of the update. :LOL:
Do us proud, gamer!

• Angry
Reactions: NukaCola

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
And then he comes home with red balls and walking like a cowboy. Mom asks: "Son, what happened?!" "Oh, mom i rode a latina horse throughout the whole summer camp!"
and then mother will spew out something like "like father, like son!" and will then shut up knowing she spoke too much! the MC will demand to know the father and meet the father and his wife Gaby for a dinner at EM`s restaurant!

but before the dinner he as a heart to heart with Andrés where Andre opens up his heart and apologyses and the MC must after the dinner with Santi and the talk with Andre decide who is he going to call father!

• Haha
Reactions: WICKEDp4th
4.40 star(s) 273 Votes