Abhishek_tanwar

Feb 20, 2021
Is this some weird way of saying you want incest angel ?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Sorry Mate sometimes my other head takes over of all thinking procedures :LOL:.
I know it's not possible and might ruin the game all together because game is above other normal Vn Games I played and this Vn have really good story and character, Which I love.

Ahx

Jul 9, 2021
Does dev plans to continue Her and her sisters root or we are done with them?
Yeah of course. Dude it's Nikki we're talking about and that goes for Cara too , at least that's what i hope.

At some point in the past I fell in love with Nikki so it'll be hard for me to get over and it'll be super dumb of Nyx Valeria to decide Nikki's future is over just as Andres screwed over himself.

I want Nikki to return, but I don’t know if I’ll be able to choose between her and Lexi.
I think she'll be back with a bump in her belly 'cause I don't remember pulling out last time.

Last edited:

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Yeah of course. Dude it's Nikki we're talking about and that goes for Cara too , at least that's what i hope.

At some point in the past I fell in love with Nikki so it'll be hard for me to get over and it'll be super dumb of Nyx Valeria to decide Nikki's future is over just as Andres screwed over himself.

I think she'll be back with a bump in her belly 'cause I don't remember pulling out last time.
Well that would be one way to give us our harem with the girls having a reason to try it, if MC get them all pregnant at same time. MC better gets a great job though and well if it really will be fun having to deal with 6-8 wives all pregnant at same time is another question and that amount of babies at same time even without option of twins. :p Might be a good way for dev to make harem the bad end with MC going crazy. :)

Reactions: timpo

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
A harem in this one ?.....:sick::sick::sick::sick::sick:
Just teasing, if was not clear. :p Then again it would be a more realistic take on a consensual harem and that it might not be so happy for a male MC unless he is a billionaire and has plenty of space or separate homes. I heard something also of periods converging in some cases, can you imagine that with 6 wives? :p Or when they have fights and you are forced to reconciliate them with it working up to a point, since for some reason they always turn on you together halfway for whatever reason forgetting the reason they had a fight in the first place, since not your business even if they dragged you into it in the first place. :)

Last edited:

Ahx

Jul 9, 2021
Just teasing, if was not clear. :p Then again it would be a more realistic take on a consensual harem and that it might not be so happy for a male MC unless he is a billionaire and has plenty of space or separate homes. I heard something also of periods converging in some cases, can you imagine that with 6 wives? :p Or when they have fights and you are forced to reconciliate them with it working up to a point, since for some reason they always turn on you together halfway for whatever reason, since not your business. :)
I thought having one wife was too much work ? Six ? sounds like penalty after penalty.....it's not even legal in most of the countries.

OH MY GOD !.....the number of mother-in-laws you'll be getting.....six of 'em....thanksgiving would be a massacre !

Last edited:

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
ffs i am back from my working weekend and you are trying to destroy the game by making it an harem game? but if you want a way to deal with wife fights just remember to keep your pimphand strong and these hoes will learn their place in the hierarchy!

ofc once you impose the law you might be in for a stint in the joint... the state really really really hates competition and takes its monopoly on creating implementing and imposing their law very seriously!

the only way to keep a harem from imploding or turning on you and stabbing you to death is by having a proper 1st wife that keeps all others in check... its like using prisoners to police themselves as being the best way to keep the peace and everything under control with minimum resources!

• Haha
Reactions: DA22
4.40 star(s) 273 Votes