thorin0815

Apr 16, 2020
Don't we always have a reason for liking/disliking someone?
You mean something like tits and/or asses? With men I don't know any reasons, except that they don't take my tits and asses away from me. That's enough for me to make them my friends.

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
You mean something like tits and/or asses? With men I don't know any reasons, except that they don't take my tits and asses away from me. That's enough for me to make them my friends.
herm, my best male friend as run away with my wife!
I mean i never met the dude but if he got nagosauros away from me that`s like jumping on a grenade for a brother dude!
so Thanks dude for showing me what i had at home, whoever you are!

so not everyone trying to steal away from you tits and asses is your enemy it depends on the age of the tits and asses!

• Haha
  • Hey there
Reactions: Ahx and v1900

nyrek

Apr 19, 2021
afaik nyx said multiple times this won't be a harem game. she even made fun of it ingame when fuckface plays witcher

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
For your information, witcher allways gets the bombshell, allways!
If this game was that good project red would pick it up.
This game, however, is that bad - in our game Alexis is taken away.
So no, better live the game world of witcher and fight and win your babe back.

Ahx

Jul 9, 2021
herm, my best male friend as run away with my wife!
I mean i never met the dude but if he got nagosauros away from me that`s like jumping on a grenade for a brother dude!
so Thanks dude for showing me what i had at home, whoever you are!

so not everyone trying to steal away from you tits and asses is your enemy it depends on the age of the tits and asses!
Sorry / Congratulations ?

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Warscared

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
NOV 29, 2021 AT 5:27 PM
Reconstructed dev thoughts from the sparse fragments of pre-dream after thoughts:
Progress Update - Episode 8
”Spent my whole weekend doing nothing but coding.
It was horrible, to say the least.
But it paid off.
I think I'm close to or actually being ... ”

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
That is the game tho .. overcoming adversity at every turn,
sometimes coming up on top, sometimes being stuck at the end of everyone”s thoughts.
Persevere and sometimes you will reap some rewards.

Kaelric

Oct 30, 2021
MC is badass. Have you played the whole game yet? MC IS BRUTAL

Spoiler alert

No, Mc is certainly no badass, the simple fact that in the story he talk to Erynn even after she humiliate him (and still continue to talk to the ethan guy, or whatever his name, the guy who initiate the humiliation), the fact that he don't even go to the police station to report the sick fuck (lucas) who attacked him, the fact that he make a scandal because alexis didn't report to him that she know erynn (the fuck is wrong with him who the hell he care ffs !)...and the list go on. So no, the mc is certainly not a badass.

4.40 star(s) 272 Votes