HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Spoiler alert

No, Mc is certainly no badass, the simple fact that in the story he talk to Erynn even after she humiliate him (and still continue to talk to the ethan guy, or whatever his name, the guy who initiate the humiliation), the fact that he don't even go to the police station to report the sick fuck (lucas) who attacked him, the fact that he make a scandal because alexis didn't report to him that she know erynn (the fuck is wrong with him who the hell he care ffs !)...and the list go on. So no, the mc is certainly not a badass.
Strong disagree but we all think differently so......

Reactions: Darkness65

Uriel ☁

Nov 28, 2017
MC is the one thing that sets this game apart from the others for me.

Like, in the other games the girls falls for you just because you are there for literally no reason.
But in this game I understand why the girls fall for him. Hell, I would fall for him as well if the genders were swapped. The small inside jokes every couple has are adorable.

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
none my MC is an Asexual goth Emo idiot that instead of living life just struggles through it like a ghost!

and somehow on this stupid joke i think i nailed the MC perfectly!

on a serious note Cara ofc who does not enjoy a bit of virgin blood? besides rusty roof means moisty basement! besides Red heads have no souls so there is nothing you can do to her that can be considered a sin...

Ahx

Jul 9, 2021
Red heads have no souls so there is nothing you can do to her that can be considered a sin...
Turns out they do have souls , many souls which apparently they've stolen from men (us) while they sleep....or so I've heard ... from a legit redhead of course ...

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Warscared

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
Turns out they do have souls , many souls which apparently they've stolen from men (us) while they sleep....or so I've heard ... from a legit redhead of course ...
if they are not born with it from a loving father and an adoring mother it does not count since they have no souls they stole souls but they still belong to the unwitty fools who risk it by sleeping with those succubus ... but dude they can suck so hard that even your soul is not safe when those lips wrap around your pressure valve! once a redhead stole my heart... she sucked it using my dick as a straw!

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Ahx

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
Cara, she cute as fuck
Strange decision. Judging by your signs. I thought you're more into mature women?
ps: It took me 10 tried just to reply to your comment. Oops we ran into some problems. Fucking fuck (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

D9074

Feb 21, 2021
Strange decision. Judging by your signs. I thought you're more into mature women?
ps: It took me 10 tried just to reply to your comment. Oops we ran into some problems. Fucking fuck (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
wtf i just replied and its not showing, usually i like brunettes, dark hair and a bit older like you say but theres something about cara idk she just cute as fuck

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
What we know is ... some dev thoughts out loud:

Hi,First of all, thank you very much for your patience.
I know it took quite some time, but as promised, it's much bigger than the usual episode

DEC 3, 2021 AT 4:40 PM

Intertwined - Episode 8 - Release + Patch

4.40 star(s) 272 Votes