Johnny Bravo.

May 26, 2017
I can sense a lot Layla and Lexi fans getting upset with this episode one being certain scenes, but for me I don't care because if this episode doesn't have any Dylan scenes or any of his delicious stakes I'm going to rage quit. :LOL::ROFLMAO:

Zeruvex

Mar 22, 2020
Well for those who enquired/asked or anyone who cares, here's the PDF Walkthrough:

Any issues or inaccuracies please let me know. Will keep it updated now going forward.

(Edit: Updated for v0.6 )
Could u pls update ur WT good sir

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Torrent: ( ) ❤
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
- get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)

Whomever crawled my site to find the torrent link before it was ready btw - you slowed it down for everyone because it was still syncing to other servers. Either way, it'll be fixed so can't be done next time. Clever.

novamarauder

Oct 3, 2018
Many heartfelt thanks to anyone who is going to provide a compressed or torrent version. As it concerns the developer, the story is very appealing and the renders are way gorgeous, the game is high quality and one of my preferred ones, but please take a lesson or three in trimming the bloat and optimizing things. Have a little mercy for those of us stuck with low-bandwidth connections and non-premium download services.

4.40 star(s) 271 Votes