Ceesko

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2017
I am 100% expecting this thread to explode with this update. There will be a lot of people disappointment and a lot of complaints, I hope the mods can salvage this thread. I don't care either way but I think there will be a lot of heated debate here.

novaark

Jan 6, 2019
I am 100% expecting this thread to explode with this update. There will be a lot of people disappointment and a lot of complaints, I hope the mods can salvage this thread. I don't care either way but I think there will be a lot of heated debate here.
Is this your opinion having played the update already or is it just a feeling that you have?

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
If I end up cheating on Layla it's totally gonna be Valeria's fault.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I mean... damn
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Who is Valeria? I never meet her before. Is she a new character in 0.8 or there is a path I didn't know about? Or (very unlikely) I just have bad memories?

Monetka_

Feb 2, 2021
Who is Valeria? I never meet her before. Is she a new character in 0.8 or there is a path I didn't know about? Or (very unlikely) I just have bad memories?
She is new to school, but she has already appeared in early episodes, for example in the toilet when you tell Layla who hit you and follow her, also in the cafeteria, she just constantly wore a hat and headphones, so many will not recognize.

Ceesko

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2017
For valeria, she doesn't like aggresive actions. tips to get her scene, don't peep, or look at photos without permission and u will get more scenes with her.

Now my major complaint about this update is even still after all this time a lot of the LI behave like nuns, there are very few scenes with the main girls ( only one main girl gets updated regularly with hot scenes, others still stuck in teasing phase) . I know the dev can do as they wish with their story, but I don't like it. I feel the dev keeps going in a round-a-about direction over and over again : driving the car in circles instead of going forward with the story.

4.40 star(s) 271 Votes