Endless

To Obtain My Infinite Dream I Shall Even Sink God
Donor
May 9, 2017
The biggest thing this game needs is a Scene Gallery, I hope dev will make one with the game soon & we don't have to rely on a Mod or something. But until then I hope some kind soul can make a Scene Gallery , that way we can see scenes we missed & revisit the great scenes earlier

anime_junkie

Jun 18, 2017
((Slight Spoiler))
How do i win the race against asshole i won it once but started over because my story was going bad for various reasons

Second time i made it to the race he beat me i can't have that lol

Do i need to be on a specific girls route to win?

Darkness65

Jun 6, 2018
((Slight Spoiler))
How do i win the race against asshole i won it once but started over because my story was going bad for various reasons

Second time i made it to the race he beat me i can't have that lol

Do i need to be on a specific girls route to win?
You had to train with Layla at the park on Week 3 Tuesday.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Abhishek_tanwar

vitkren

Jun 18, 2017
Was there, maybe, another walkthrough mod for this? I remember playing with hints, but KoGa3's mod doesn't work with my saved games.

Ceesko

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2017
Layla is the worst offender. Behaves like she grew in church cloister. Seriously, how can she be like this when her sister has more scenes than the entire female cast of the game combined (which isn't right by any measure). The childish and playful banter and teasing was fun for a few episodes, but now it is getting very stale and dry. It is like the dev is going through the same story beats over and over again. The players loved Niki and Cara because their romance was a done deal from one episode, same with Alexis. Sex is not the end goal of a relationship, it is the start of it. By the way things are progressing, I would guess maybe we get a ~scene~ 5 updates from now before the game is finished. That would be the Layla romance.

Only 2 characters receive regular scenes, the rest are ignored and keep blue balling the MC for eternity. If the dev understood guys they would realize this ain't cute or funny.

I like Valeria character, but I am sure the Dev is setting her up for the bullshit (stairway to heaven) progression; which is : hold hands --> hug----> cheek kiss---> small peck----> mouth kiss-----> french kiss etc you get the idea. Which is clear bullshit and has nothing to do with how real life romances work.

Gleemer

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2018

Here is the Italian translation
of Intertwined [v0.7]

This translation is "unofficial, it was created by a fan.

Ecco la traduzione italiana
di un fan Intertwined [v0.7]

Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale"
è stata generata da un fan.

Here is the Italian translation
of Intertwined [v0.7]

This translation is "unofficial, it was created by a fan.

Ecco la traduzione italiana
di un fan Intertwined [v0.7]

Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale"
è stata generata da un fan.

Italian translation

Updated: 2021-12-03
Version: 0.8

• Red Heart
Reactions: Samael-79

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Lay is a wonderful baby girl who gets harassed and hangs out with the skank bff.
Sibling rivalry keeps her from going too deep into her siasta”s business,
yet you have ta undestand MC is Alexis” 1st kiss, she has a deep connection,
Eyrin fed her deep connection to this younger buck she now discovers is a real
bonified stallion with the looks and the tats and the attitude to thrill her throbbing heart.

Alexis is no floozie. She has to contend with guys coming on to her day and nite at the bar.
Lay has to contend with being seen as a pump by the bully and when she rejects him,
in his bully mind it just meants she was not ready.
She is being frightened by a bully,
she cannot afford to think about sex when the one guy who keeps
going after her is a bully being vengeful and aggressive towards her and anyone she sees.

Have a heart, gamers. Alexis is the most phenomenal game babe.
She wants MC so bad, she is not messing around.
She takes him out, she bangs him through the roof.
She is so much of a wonderful GF, the likes we never get ta see in other games.
same old pussy every update its getting boring
sadly no and its disappointing already you get to banged same old woman from the first episode up to the 8th episode , getting tired of it
Was there, maybe, another walkthrough mod for this? I remember playing with hints, but KoGa3's mod doesn't work with my saved games.
Layla is the worst offender. Behaves like she grew in church cloister. Seriously, how can she be like this when her sister has more scenes than the entire female cast of the game combined (which isn't right by any measure). The childish and playful banter and teasing was fun for a few episodes, but now it is getting very stale and dry. It is like the dev is going through the same story beats over and over again. The players loved Niki and Cara because their romance was a done deal from one episode, same with Alexis. Sex is not the end goal of a relationship, it is the start of it. By the way things are progressing, I would guess maybe we get a ~scene~ 5 updates from now before the game is finished. That would be the Layla romance.

Only 2 characters receive regular scenes, the rest are ignored and keep blue balling the MC for eternity. If the dev understood guys they would realize this ain't cute or funny.

I like Valeria character, but I am sure the Dev is setting her up for the bullshit (stairway to heaven) progression; which is : hold hands --> hug----> cheek kiss---> small peck----> mouth kiss-----> french kiss etc you get the idea. Which is clear bullshit and has nothing to do with how real life romances work.
Game to love the babes and let them be your love and affection in this game!

SamualHand

Engaged Member
May 4, 2018
Is there a scene with "Sha'Carri"? it seems so with: EP8:ShaCarri_End, but I was not able to trigger it.
To set it to EP8:ShaCarri_End to false I need to win the competition, if I don't win it's set to false. Don't make sense to me. But I'm not able to trigger a scene, any tipps?

Tadpol

Mar 22, 2021
I find that there is a maturity / experience gap too important between the MC and the high school characters.

The MC as far as we know, he's been more with older girls, he had a rather full sentimental / sex life (whether it's a 2-year relationship, one-night stands, ect ... ). His high school gang, aside from a little innocent flirt, and a little kiss, they seem to me completely inexperienced in relationships.

If we compare the relationship with Lexi and the one Layla, it's weird to think that it's the same guy. On the one hand, a classic relationship between two young adults. On the other side, two teens flirting.

darji

Nov 3, 2021
I tried my best to get Elena and Layla in the Hot Tub. In the Truth and dare game I got a threeway kiss with Layla and Elena. I compared her boobs etc.... I got the Hot Tub Scene but only with Layla and it ended with this. I do not know what I did wrong.

tub.PNG

espy85

Sep 28, 2019
Just to be sure, but from what I understand, Valeria is Mr. Navarro's daughter, so we definitely exclude Layla as a possible sister. This would also explain the rapprochement between the MC and Valeria, who seemed very friendly to me, but without any sexual involvement. Potential half-sister then.

Numa_Cway

Jul 9, 2019
I tried my best to get Elena and Layla in the Hot Tub. In the Truth and dare game I got a threeway kiss with Layla and Elena. I compared her boobs etc.... I got the Hot Tub Scene but only with Layla and it ended with this. I do not know what I did wrong.
There is no hottub scene with Elena.
Either Adriana joins or Erynn+Lexi when you're on the secret path.

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
Ok, played multiple playthroughs now... sorry if iam to harsh now, but it is how i feel about the game at this point...

The whole thing is going nowhere.

Iam not playing for the lewd scenes (they are not good anyways in this game) Intertwined has maybe the best dialogues and started really good character relationships... but since, hm chapter 5 or 6 i would say, there is no progress in any department.

This update is by far the biggest so far, and again... NO progress in any important department.

Fatherstory - no progress
Melissa - no progress
Ethan/Erynn-story - no progress
Erynn relationship - yey we made out with her... uff... yeah you could say no progress on that front either
Alexis - same es ep 1, not really progress in the relationship... its just about sex, dont care about her anymore
Emily - no progress
Laya - no real progress, but finally something lewd... but why no talk about feelings? Officially they arent even dating at this point... ugh
Zach - only annoying... at the beginning of the game i had hope that he can be a good friend to the MC (lets face it, in nearly no other VN the MC get a good friend...only stupid horndogs) but really... fuck this guy.
Nikki or Cara - no new progress but at the end either one of them are showing up if youre on her paths. Maybe some progress here in the next episode?

two possible new LIs (iris and Val), dont need that, but i like Valeria. But nothing happended here. And to me its just way to late to introduce another LI in this game... focus on the LIs already established and get some PROGRESS going.

And why no scene-gallery? So players can get a clue what they are missing?

Overall... a lot content without really progressing the game. Thats not a good thing... it was entertaining to play the first playthrough.. the bus ride, the time at the pool or the truth or dare game... fun to watch and to read overall... but all this adds nothing really to the story. Bonding time between the characters is nice and important too... but we are way past the point where its time to set "bonding-time" between characters as the major part of the game... this should happened early on, not late in the game (or maybe halfway through) The timing here to play truth or dare with Layla, Elena, Zach and the others is just bad. Should have been done at a earlier point in the game to be honest. I liked it, but wished it would happened way sooner.

Yeah so... the first playthrough was enjoyable, but i waited all the time for progress in any story -or relationship department. And its just not happening.

I dont know anymore if Nyx has a plan for this game and where this should be heading in the future... but this big update is going nowhere, and the last two updates didnt go anywhere too... here and there some hints, but nothing major.

I was a patreon for some time... canceled my membership in august i think cause the progress-report was really bad... no ETA and no telling how far the update development went... it was more a "guessing" game. so i canceled my membership and decided to wait for the update, and wanted to play it to decide if iam going to renew the membership... but i dont have a good feeling for this game anymore, of course its not bad or anything near that... but i just feel, its not going anywhere in the future updates. I dont think that i would miss anything if i wait just for the next two years and 3-4 new chapters at this point. and that is rather disappointing considering the overall quality and dialogue writing of the game. But my guts feelings are telling me... there is not a good storyboard for the game and no a really good plan how to make progress. Its just standing still.

4.40 star(s) 273 Votes