Ceesko

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2017
I like that Valeria is the only LI so far who does not have thought bubbles that tell you what she thinks. Anyone think on this?
I like her addition, but I hope it is not another (stairway to heaven) romance progression like layla, but something more feisty and surprising. I hope just Nyx doesn't turn her into Layla 2.0

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
Well for those who enquired/asked or anyone who cares, here's the PDF Walkthrough:

Any issues or inaccuracies please let me know. Will keep it updated now going forward.

(Edit: Updated for v0.6 )
Could it be possible to update the walkthrough? It would be much appreciated since it hasn't been updated since v0.6, thanks in advance ;)

Reactions: Vollezar

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Are you insane? She already does dirty things with the neighbor .. when it was time to commit,
she fkking ran away from Andres. When she got preggo, the fkking father rana way.
Fkk .. even the baby daddy family ran away.
Not for now, but the lil flirting could lead to that. Why not, our Pixel Mommy deserves luck in her Life too. And i have to Agree with Stormkool , would let him date my Pixel Mom too.
What a mental decision .. hook your mom to some guy you just met ... OMG!!!

Nikki Klein

May 1, 2021
Just downloaded the update (v.0.8 Bugfix). I read through the thread that many people asked about the patch since the update has some bugs.

One question, as I get it, IS v.0.8 Bugfix the site gives at the moment has already the Patch/Bugfix in? 'Cause as I can see there's also a link to Bugfix Only.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Intertwined [v0.8 Bugfix] [Nyx] crunched
Just downloaded the update (v.0.8 Bugfix). I read through the thread that many people asked about the patch since the update has some bugs.

One question, as I get it, IS v.0.8 Bugfix the site gives at the moment has already the Patch/Bugfix in? 'Cause as I can see there's also a link to Bugfix Only.
This is it!
Go game!
GiT!

Jul 28, 2017
Are you insane? She already does dirty things with the neighbor .. when it was time to commit,
she fkking ran away from Andres. When she got preggo, the fkking father rana way.
Fkk .. even the baby daddy family ran away.

What a mental decision .. hook your mom to some guy you just met ... OMG!!!
nobody said anything about hooking her up, all it was said was if it comes down to dating then john would get the approval nod.

1337Bob

Jan 31, 2018
Anyone have a save of right before this? I want to see this scene just to see what is said/how it plays out, but I don't really want to go do an entire new playthrough to get it.
If you want to see the secret path scene just enable the console and type:

jump Week4_Monday_Layla_Hottub_AlexisErynn

It's not a save so it will still have the wrong flags so you can't use it in the future, but if you just want to view the scene independently it works.

Reactions: tonigobe

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
is Brooke a LI, you can pick up points with her and i only just noticed more scenes with her while playing it again focusing on no1 you can walk her home

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Pretty sure you could walk any girl you meet IRL home .. help her unwind and chat her up.
is Brooke a LI, you can pick up points with her and i only just noticed more scenes with her while playing it again focusing on no1 you can walk her home
What do you need this game 4?
Is that it?

Nikki Klein

May 1, 2021

This is it!
Go game!
GiT!
Damn, man, sorry but I'm not thinking straight right now because of all the fuss here after the bugged update released, and honestly, I was expecting a one-word answer like YES or NO to my simple question)) so tell me please in simple words, do I need to download the patch additionally or v0.8 Bugfix is patched already?

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
v0.8 Bugfix is patched already
All DL links have the patched game .. you still need to find a save
that has the right variables as this update is twice as long as the whole previous game combined
and there are a ton of new routes and new girls to build points with.

RolandG.

Jul 26, 2020
I like this update. It took quite a while, but only finally it's here!
I like that the story develops slowly, which is perfectly normal with this amount of characters if you want to tell a story.
here and there there seems to be but still errors, because although I'm not at all on the Alexis route, and only have 2 points with her, the MC meets with her and they have sex....
But on the whole I am very happy with this update.

1337Bob

Jan 31, 2018
This update was really great. A lot of content, progression in the plot, good character development, hot scenes and a great cliff-hanger. Just a shame it took so long.

Having seen all the paths, and taken a peek at the code, I can see why it took so long. Accounting for all the choices and paths one can be on must have been incredibly demanding, and the bugs are fully understandable. I'm pretty sure of all the AVNs around, Intertwined might very well be the most complex when it comes to pathing. Whereas most games attempt to steer players back on to a handful of well-defined paths or block off paths, Intertwined allows you to make a whole range of choices that actually meaningfully change the story down the line and you can potentially dig yourself into a hole.

The level of depth in the choices and paths is really quite impressive. Well done, Nyx Valeria.

Numa_Cway

Jul 9, 2019
If it meant points = LI then Zach would be one as well (though technically Nyx never denied that).
Personally I doubt she's a serious LI like Layla or Erynn but maybe some side stuff like Rachel or Julia.
But I also hope there will be some scenes with her in the future.

4.40 star(s) 274 Votes