Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
v0.8 Bugfix is patched already
All DL links have the patched game .. you still need to find a save
that has the right variables as this update is twice as long as the whole previous game combined
and there are a ton of new routes and new girls to build points with.

RolandG.

Jul 26, 2020
I like this update. It took quite a while, but only finally it's here!
I like that the story develops slowly, which is perfectly normal with this amount of characters if you want to tell a story.
here and there there seems to be but still errors, because although I'm not at all on the Alexis route, and only have 2 points with her, the MC meets with her and they have sex....
But on the whole I am very happy with this update.

1337Bob

Jan 31, 2018
This update was really great. A lot of content, progression in the plot, good character development, hot scenes and a great cliff-hanger. Just a shame it took so long.

Having seen all the paths, and taken a peek at the code, I can see why it took so long. Accounting for all the choices and paths one can be on must have been incredibly demanding, and the bugs are fully understandable. I'm pretty sure of all the AVNs around, Intertwined might very well be the most complex when it comes to pathing. Whereas most games attempt to steer players back on to a handful of well-defined paths or block off paths, Intertwined allows you to make a whole range of choices that actually meaningfully change the story down the line and you can potentially dig yourself into a hole.

The level of depth in the choices and paths is really quite impressive. Well done, Nyx Valeria.

Numa_Cway

Jul 9, 2019
is Brooke a LI, you can pick up points with her and i only just noticed more scenes with her while playing it again focusing on no1 you can walk her home
If it meant points = LI then Zach would be one as well (though technically Nyx never denied that).
Personally I doubt she's a serious LI like Layla or Erynn but maybe some side stuff like Rachel or Julia.
But I also hope there will be some scenes with her in the future.

btrain33

Dec 29, 2018
Ok, played multiple playthroughs now... sorry if iam to harsh now, but it is how i feel about the game at this point...

The whole thing is going nowhere.

Iam not playing for the lewd scenes (they are not good anyways in this game) Intertwined has maybe the best dialogues and started really good character relationships... but since, hm chapter 5 or 6 i would say, there is no progress in any department.

This update is by far the biggest so far, and again... NO progress in any important department.

Fatherstory - no progress
Melissa - no progress
Ethan/Erynn-story - no progress
Erynn relationship - yey we made out with her... uff... yeah you could say no progress on that front either
Alexis - same es ep 1, not really progress in the relationship... its just about sex, dont care about her anymore
Emily - no progress
Laya - no real progress, but finally something lewd... but why no talk about feelings? Officially they arent even dating at this point... ugh
Zach - only annoying... at the beginning of the game i had hope that he can be a good friend to the MC (lets face it, in nearly no other VN the MC get a good friend...only stupid horndogs) but really... fuck this guy.
Nikki or Cara - no new progress but at the end either one of them are showing up if youre on her paths. Maybe some progress here in the next episode?

two possible new LIs (iris and Val), dont need that, but i like Valeria. But nothing happended here. And to me its just way to late to introduce another LI in this game... focus on the LIs already established and get some PROGRESS going.

And why no scene-gallery? So players can get a clue what they are missing?

Overall... a lot content without really progressing the game. Thats not a good thing... it was entertaining to play the first playthrough.. the bus ride, the time at the pool or the truth or dare game... fun to watch and to read overall... but all this adds nothing really to the story. Bonding time between the characters is nice and important too... but we are way past the point where its time to set "bonding-time" between characters as the major part of the game... this should happened early on, not late in the game (or maybe halfway through) The timing here to play truth or dare with Layla, Elena, Zach and the others is just bad. Should have been done at a earlier point in the game to be honest. I liked it, but wished it would happened way sooner.

Yeah so... the first playthrough was enjoyable, but i waited all the time for progress in any story -or relationship department. And its just not happening.

I dont know anymore if Nyx has a plan for this game and where this should be heading in the future... but this big update is going nowhere, and the last two updates didnt go anywhere too... here and there some hints, but nothing major.

I was a patreon for some time... canceled my membership in august i think cause the progress-report was really bad... no ETA and no telling how far the update development went... it was more a "guessing" game. so i canceled my membership and decided to wait for the update, and wanted to play it to decide if iam going to renew the membership... but i dont have a good feeling for this game anymore, of course its not bad or anything near that... but i just feel, its not going anywhere in the future updates. I dont think that i would miss anything if i wait just for the next two years and 3-4 new chapters at this point. and that is rather disappointing considering the overall quality and dialogue writing of the game. But my guts feelings are telling me... there is not a good storyboard for the game and no a really good plan how to make progress. Its just standing still.
Maybe Nyx should turn this into a harem VN. I think all the gripes about no progress will stop if that happens.

Nikki Klein

May 1, 2021
All DL links have the patched game .. you still need to find a save
that has the right variables as this update is twice as long as the whole previous game combined
and there are a ton of new routes and new girls to build points with.
Thanks a lot man, and I'm so sorry again that my mind's not being in right place))

I'm completely into the story so no need to find a save since I know the game inside and out. I have a bunch of different saves in my v0.7 playthrough. Good luck you rescue guy)

D9074

Feb 21, 2021
wtf is that valeria "i know what you did before" mean... is there someway to get around that or does no one know? also how tf do you get elena path

D9074

Feb 21, 2021
Did you fuck Tori or Gabi in chapter 8?
On the lexi path i did with gabi, then she says that. but in the erinn path i didnt and she said it too.. the only difference is i did the push back thing with the guy when racing so idk if that affected the erinn one. im lost as to what else it could be

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
On the lexi path i did with gabi, then she says that. but in the erinn path i didnt and she said it too.. the only difference is i did the push back thing with the guy when racing so idk if that affected the erinn one. im lost as to what else it could be
yeah dont push him she dont like you being aggressive and i also think it matters how many points you have with her same with swapping underwear with her

Reactions: D9074 and milfgaard

Numa_Cway

Jul 9, 2019
wtf is that valeria "i know what you did before" mean... is there someway to get around that or does no one know?
I'm actually not 100% sure what she means with "I know what you did".
But whether Val says that and licks Layla's face or she licks MC's face (where she doesn't say that) is purely based on your relationship points with her. As long as you even get to it of course. If you peek in the showers... well tough shit.

also how tf do you get elena path
Important choices for Elena:
Intervene in the Cafeteria with Zach
Think that she's cute while talking to Zach in the bar.
-> Don't stay with Erynn, she should kiss you on the train ride.
Join them on the beach, Buy sunscreen, don't stare at Layla's butt (very tempting, I know...).
When she talks about the kiss and says to never mention it again answer "No".
After the shit with Lucas wait for Layla, tell Elena and promise help.
When Layla wants to know what's up you can play it save and Lie (+ Elena pts) or tell her (- Elena pts).
If you tell Layla then go after her to look for her in the ladies' room.
(The interaction in the cafeteria where she brings you the cheerleader shirt I don't think influences Elena points... not sure).
If you're on the Lexi path: Don't tell Layla you boinked her sis.
When you see her on the phone outside the school: Talk to her.

Should be all.

milfgaard

Jan 31, 2019
yeah dont push him she dont like you being aggressive and i also think it matters how many points you have with her same with swapping underwear with her
naughty naughty :KEK:
I pushed Darryl every time. Only time I see that message is when I fucked Gabi or Tori. I agree with Bailz, I think it's a combo of who you've fucked in chapter 8 plus how nice you are to Val.

Numa_Cway

Jul 9, 2019
naughty naughty :KEK:
I pushed Darryl every time. Only time I see that message is when I fucked Gabi or Tori. I agree with Bailz, I think it's a combo of who you've fucked in chapter 8 plus how nice you are to Val.
No you just lost too many points with Val. And you lost those points because you missed the cheerleader tournament because you couldn't keep it in your pants. ;)

4.40 star(s) 268 Votes