Nikki Klein

May 1, 2021
Here the latest game patch from today
Is Nyx's official one?

It feels like no one cares the main patch doesn't work. Damn, I haven't tried the new Episode yet but these bugs and patches are already pissing me off. How could Nyx screw up like that, release the long-awaited fresh, give us the opportunity to patch it up, then try to fix the bugs again.

I hope this is the last one? Has someone already tried it, is it working?

Numa_Cway

Jul 9, 2019
How could Nyx screw up like that, release the long-awaited fresh, give us the opportunity to patch it up, then try to fix the bugs again.
Nyx has updated the bugfix several times a day since the release fixing major coding errors or minor typos.
But she's not responsible whether they end up here on F95 or not.
If you don't get a bugfix on a pirated version it's hardly the dev who screwed up. If you downloaded a pirated bugfix that hasn't been updated further it's also not the dev's fault.

TLDaut

Apr 26, 2017
Anyone got saves from after the leg and a wing animation where Layla gets tossed into the pool? I keep crashing out the game and can't get passed it.

Nikki Klein

May 1, 2021
Nyx has updated the bugfix several times a day since the release fixing major coding errors or minor typos.
But she's not responsible whether they end up here on F95 or not.
If you don't get a bugfix on a pirated version it's hardly the dev who screwed up. If you downloaded a pirated bugfix that hasn't been updated further it's also not the dev's fault.
I'm not about the official version and the pirated one at all, I'm talking about the fact that, in principle, there're these bugs and there's no complete certainty the last available patch'll really be the last. You get it? I don't blame her in a global sense, all I want is to get a product, albeit pirated, but without serious bugs, and know that now I can settle down and play normally.

I wanna know if it's working. That's all. I mean this one.

Numa_Cway

Jul 9, 2019
I'm not about the official version and the pirated one at all, I'm talking about the fact that, in principle, there're these bugs and there's no complete certainty the last available patch'll really be the last. You get it? I don't blame her in a global sense, all I want is to get a product, albeit pirated, but without serious bugs, and know that now I can settle down and play normally.

I wanna know if it's working. That's all. I mean this one.
No I don't get you at all.
Every bug has been fixed within minutes after reporting + confirming it and the uploaded bugfix has been replaced.
But it doesn't surprise me a pirate site can't keep up.

But you will never have the certainty a bugfix will ever be the last.
Not on this game, not on any other game. Not official, not pirated.
Often, if you read to patchnotes of a new version, it contains bugfixes for the previous version from months ago.

And proclaiming "how a dev can screw up like that" is just a ridiculous dickmove.
Would you steal a phone from somewhere and louldy proclaim "I stole this phone and it's broken. Don't steal from there."
Or better yet, walk back in and tell them "Hey, I stole this phone from you but it's broken, can you fix it for me?".

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
I don’t know what I’m doing wrong probly have to start over but Layla is like such a leetch to my MC, even though I never hooked up with her, never helped her with Lucas, told her I hooked up with her sister & I picked her mom “principle Moore” for hottest teacher. Also not interested with Iris either even though it seems we’re going to be forced to it just like our mom will be hooking up with the biker guy without our say. This game really needs a walkthrough. Anybody have a save file at the hot tub with Alexis mom

Numa_Cway

Jul 9, 2019
I don’t know what I’m doing wrong probly have to start over but Layla is like such a leetch to my MC, even though I never hooked up with her, never helped her with Lucas, told her I hooked up with her sister & I picked her mom “principle Moore” for hottest teacher. Also not interested with Iris either even though it seems we’re going to be forced to it just like our mom will be hooking up with the biker guy without our say. This game really needs a walkthrough. Anybody have a save file at the hot tub with Alexis mom
The hottub scene, whether Adriana joining you or Erynn+Lexi, is the ending of Layla's route.
If you complain about Layla being a leech and why you can't get rid of her I'm not wondering you get no hottub scene.

Nikki Klein

May 1, 2021
And proclaiming "how a dev can screw up like that" is just a ridiculous dickmove
You took my words too much to heart. If it makes you feel better, sorry. But I really didn't have anything like you made me out to be. It's all from the sudden release, hence so many emotions. I'm just not going to play a bugged game until I'm sure everything's okay. That's my point.

D9074

Feb 21, 2021
Ok how tf do you get valerias points up coz ive tried so many diff ways and something is stopping this bit... i didnt look through rest of her pics is the only thing i can think of that i havent done..

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
Anyone know if you can avoid the trip to the used car lot? Was thinking maybe if he stays pist at mom & doesn’t forgive her she doesn’t take him there

Reactions: DA22
4.40 star(s) 274 Votes