Deleted member 207916

Sep 17, 2017
All MC gets is scraps from other girls .. as he is a beggar of net (pun intended!)
the girl who actively wants him! BAd! is Alexis! She is the one!

Hands down she is the one!
Period!
I could argue with you on that. Imo there are couple of girls who want MC.

1. Layla. From the very start she gives this vibe that she wants MC. To much possessive if you ask me.

2. Erynn. Now she's a bit conflicted. Like she's happy that MC is back. She views him as a friend at the beginning but at the same time as a potential LI.

3. Nikki and Cara. Both of these bitches want MC so there's no need to explain anything here.

On a personal note I can't wait to see cat fight between Layla and Elena. But that's just me and my wild dream.

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
I could argue with you on that. Imo there are couple of girls who want MC.

1. Layla. From the very start she gives this vibe that she wants MC. To much possessive if you ask me.

2. Erynn. Now she's a bit conflicted. Like she's happy that MC is back. She views him as a friend at the beginning but at the same time as a potential LI.

3. Nikki and Cara. Both of these bitches want MC so there's no need to explain anything here.

On a personal note I can't wait to see cat fight between Layla and Elena. But that's just me and my wild dream.
Layla 100% wants the MC, to the point of extreme jealousy, her looks everytime a woman gets near the MC are freaking hillarious.
Elena is a little weird, she looks like she wants it but is respecting her friend's "claim", weirdly enough there isn't a good "prioritize Elena" path, so catfight it is :p .
Nikki/Cara no question.
And then there's Gabi and now Valeria.
Erynn is... immensely frustrating and impossible to read right now.

Last edited:

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
im not ditching gabi for valeria, not worth it.
If u are on the Layla path u can have both, Valeria and Gabi.
U need to gain all points for Valeria (and don't lose any), after u spend time with Gabi u will have 10 points with Valeria, which is enough to get all her scenes.
It works only on Layla path thought, the scene where u can choose if Layla or Valeria gives the better massage only happens on her path and u will need this 2 points.

The scene with Gabi (missing the cheering competition) will give u :
-8 Elena points
-4 Layla points
-4 Valeria points

Very likely the Elena path is cosed with that.
Also if u focus on all Valeria choices u will miss quite a few Layla points.

Of course u could always use something like save editor or unren to balance this unjust lose of points (Gabi needs some love), at the end all that matters is the points for Valeria no other variables.

Deleted member 207916

Sep 17, 2017
Layla 100% wants the MC, to the point of extreme jealousy.
Elena is a little weird she looks like she wants it but is respecting her friends "claim", weirdly enough there isn't a good "prioritize Elena" path, so catfight it is :p .
Nikki/Cara no question.
With Layla i totally agree. Extremely jealous and possessive. Same with Elena. For Erynn, that's why I wrote that she's conflicted. Like on one hand sees MC as friend on other as possible LI. So I could agree on this one as well. Gabi, not at the beginning but she's coming around. Valeria, don't know her much to have any opinion on her.

Reactions: LSC82

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
With Layla i totally agree. Extremely jealous and possessive. Same with Elena. For Erynn, that's why I wrote that she's conflicted. Like on one hand sees MC as friend on other as possible LI. So I could agree on this one as well. Gabi, not at the beginning but she's coming around. Valeria, don't know her much to have any opinion on her.
Erynn is kinda damaged from her past history, so she's totally up and down... doesn't know what she wants.
Gabi... the MC was a one night stand originally, now going into more than that... but like a "Layla light" you can see some jealousy sneaking through, obviously she's a little conflicted because you know... she's married.
Valeria hasn't totally fallen for the MC but it sure looks like she's considering it, and unlike Elena she seems cool with "stealing him" from under Layla's nose.

tewinter

Nov 17, 2017
I think adding Val was a good option, she seems like a pretty cool chick and kind of an upgrade of Layla.
So far I played Lexi, Layla and a Val route and I gotta admit that I think she is the most interesting to me, at first I was aboard the Layla train, but getting to interact with Val made me change my mind, you end up being a dick to Zach and even though I don't like him one bit, he is MC's friend.

On a separate note, is it just me or Val's model is the same as Josie from Being a Dik?

BeansAndToast

Nov 13, 2020
Layla 100% wants the MC, to the point of extreme jealousy, her looks everytime a woman gets near the MC is freaking hillarious.
Elena is a little weird, she looks like she wants it but is respecting her friend's "claim", weirdly enough there isn't a good "prioritize Elena" path, so catfight it is :p .
Nikki/Cara no question.
My take on Erynn has always been that she is in love with the MC but does not believe she deserves him or has some other emotional baggage that prevents her from pursuing him. I'm not sure if that has changed in 0.8, I haven't had a chance to play yet, but her EXTREME jealousy when it looks like Alexis got the jump on her when you come back makes her feelings pretty clear.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Guess is time to remove this game from my list, that whole John / Emily and Zach / Valeria teasing.... not my kind of thing, seems like this game changed too much for my taste anymore.
I wonder if there is something wrong with me.

When I drop a game from my list, I drop it without returning to the thread to announce that I've done so. Am I doing it wrong?

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
I really don't understand the so much delay of Layla and Erynn and Lexi always on the spotlight every update

4.40 star(s) 268 Votes