St1ffme1ster

Feb 18, 2021
My take on Erynn has always been that she is in love with the MC but does not believe she deserves him or has some other emotional baggage that prevents her from pursuing him. I'm not sure if that has changed in 0.8, I haven't had a chance to play yet, but her EXTREME jealousy when it looks like Alexis got the jump on her when you come back makes her feelings pretty clear.
Probably she is afraid of getting hurt.

micojive

Oct 2, 2017
Man this game has WAY too many paths and variables. Feels like the its always sunny meme playing this damn thing. Even using the walkthrough every choice is basically "+ points for x, but no idea if it will hurt y"

If you are playing a game, and using a mod and still don't know what the end path you are going to be on maybe its a little too convoluted.

Reactions: Laehtsia

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Val got into a beauty saloon with a picture :
”I want to be her!” she said to the beautificationist.
There it all began her channeling other babes to hook the MC into her.
View attachment 1532011
She couldnt be more beautiful ?
I think adding Val was a good option, she seems like a pretty cool chick and kind of an upgrade of Layla.
So far I played Lexi, Layla and a Val route and I gotta admit that I think she is the most interesting to me, at first I was aboard the Layla train, but getting to interact with Val made me change my mind, you end up being a dick to Zach and even though I don't like him one bit, he is MC's friend.

On a separate note, is it just me or Val's model is the same as Josie from Being a Dik?
I was thinking the same thing they could pass as sisters
I really don't understand the so much delay of Layla and Erynn and Lexi always on the spotlight every update
That is so very simple, dear gamer. While Lay and Eyrin and Elen want MC to get hurt on account of them and do not give a fkk about him getting phisically hurt multiple times,
to which they just throw some meaningless words of no encouragement and even tell him
to mind his own business - yeah, that is how they show they want / chase him, right?

Alexis is the only one actually doing something without getting MC hurt and agonizing.

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
just played the update and ffs Valeria really introduced herself into the story! well, its her story but she also added me into it... even worse she called me John and gave me shitty tattoos! i mean the MC tattoos are cool but "john" (vomiting noises) tattoos are shit... even worse what kind of fucking bike is that? its like a off the shelf rebel... get a proper bike ffs!

the daughter seems cool but come on, she is 18, he done her between the age of 16 and 255 and he still looks like he is 25-32? life happens give the dude a few white hairs and grey hairs and a small beer belly its like he is still the same dude that Mel spread her legs for ... also what is with that haircut and stupid beard?

gotta say i feel insulted!

on other areas there is too much teasing and not enough action the MC acts like a weak simp moron and we are avoiding landmines by jumping on grenades all the damn time! thank god for Tory or my MC would be blueballing worse then Zach who seems to have retarded back to the age of 12... seriously the dude acts like a 12 year old!

on a side note the oopsie sexy time with Lexxi was really badly handled ...

on the positive i think Nyx is getting comfortable into her style and that it seems her style is the side pussy shoot... really that brought back old memories of when i was younger and went to the swimming pool!

plenty of great evolution in storytelling nuances and animations ... still plenty of room to improve but she is getting better!

but with that said i am here for the story the lewd is nice but its the story that matters and when story looses focus over animations its a loss IMHO!

Also there continues to be grammar issues with the Spanish language... it can not be that hard to understand the meaning between feminine and masculine adjectives ... also regarding the jennifer 4thwall on the Erynn path she stated Bordel... she should have said Brothel that Bordel comes from Latin and not a Germanic language and since they where speaking in English... even in french i do not believe that would be a good translation!

also wtf is that cliffhanger on the end of the episode? whats in that parcel? also when are Nikki and Cora gonna get back? finished my play through s for them and waiting on new content to restart my frozen dedicated saves for them!

Does anybody have some hints or tips to make the MC get the first place in that competition ?
train with Layla!

Smarmint

Mar 23, 2019
So, I ended up on the Alexis path, pretty much by default. If you are willing with all the girls, you end up with Alexis. She is great, but obviously I miss a lot of alternate content.

I want to replay a few more times to see the other paths, but I am not sure what the major paths are. Do I need a separate Layla, Erynn, and Valeria path? And what about Cara and Nikki? Do I need a separate path with each of them too? Does Elena have a path at all?

My main question, is what are the main paths, and how many paths do I need to replay to see all the content?

Reactions: Laehtsia

Joegames

Dec 22, 2017
Can you do anything sexual with Valeria? I think I made all the correct decisions and the only scenes I got were her licking my face, exchanging underwear with one another and then waking up beside her.

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
Hi all, my compressed unofficial Android port of Intertwined v0.11.2 with scrappy WT and gallery mod
Usual gestures, save name/delete, rename save pages, seethru textbox resizeable text etc etc
Alternative persistent saves/log location
Grant storage permissions on first run!

Special Instructions:

Install apk.
Grant storage permissions on first run!
On first run you will get a prompt to copy the archive.rpa file to documents/Wills747/inter.twined/game folder.
(game will quit now)
Copy the archive.rpa file to the directory indicated in game.
Restart the game.
Keep in mind if your default install location is an actual SD card and slow speed this may slow the launch.
Also, keep archive.rpa. I'll likely use it for future updates to minimise the apk size.

10.0 RPA file

0.11.2 Update apk. You'll need to download the RPA file above if you don't have it already

Last edited:

cubba

Jul 12, 2018
Despite Bugfix it is still bugged, maybe less than before but still.
I just had a chat in the trainingcamp with Layla that I "hooked up with Alexis and that's it"... I never hooked up with her (and I'm not on the Layla path).
I think the game needs the choices/triggers (?) checked all over because some things that probably should or should't happen still get triggered.
Also I was playing the Layla path and suddenly I wasn't on it anymore (because I helped Elena with traning?) But that was before the bugfix. Haven't tried it since then.

Edit: Yep, pretty sure the path' are getting mixed up at some point. I wasn't playing the Erynn path (or any path because I was going for Valeria) and suddenly after the traning camp I am on the Erynn path...
Do I have to be an ass to all the girls for this to work? Hope not.

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 268 Votes