JakoDel

Jul 4, 2020
Really liking the game. even got sliightly attached to the characters. currently at the almost end of 0.6 content. But I'm not a big fan of the fact that erynn keeping ethan in her life for more than 5 yrs was completely ruled out of the equation. She still ducking kept that asshole around, yet MC in the game: "wow u didnt laugh @ me, ok lov u like b4 <3 <3" Come on, MC should've at least asked some clarification right there
I reaally hope that this gets explained later on

edit, adding another thing that just popped into my head: Sometimes MC does some clearly submission stuff, yet you're basically *always* seen as nice and caring and nothing more than that. Well, this is a much more subjective matter, soo yeah I'll deal with it just fine

Last edited:

Hipz69

Sep 30, 2020
Well for those who enquired/asked or anyone who cares, here's the PDF Walkthrough:

Any issues or inaccuracies please let me know. Will keep it updated now going forward.

(Edit: Updated for v0.6 )
hey,
can you please update the walkthrough

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
I know some of you were using scrappy mod for this and if you were like me, I couldn't load my saves. I modified scrappy's episode 7.rpy just to get past the error, the game seems to work fine after that, at least for me, so, if anyone wants to try it, just remember, it's untested except by myself, I will leave it here. This is scrappys work, not mine. I just modified it slightly. If you used his mod, give him a huge thank you. I take no credit.

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
Ok I played the update and for me as a Layla fan I consider it 10/10 but it would be 1000/10 if the mother had not appeared lol

NorWest

Oct 7, 2020
Really liking the game. even got sliightly attached to the characters. currently at the almost end of 0.6 content. But I'm not a big fan of the fact that erynn keeping ethan in her life for more than 5 yrs was completely ruled out of the equation. She still ducking kept that asshole around, yet MC in the game: "wow u didnt laugh @ me, ok lov u like b4 <3 <3" Come on, MC should've at least asked some clarification right there
I reaally hope that this gets explained later on
There are several versions of the "flower incident". The MC believes everything he is told, but I am not so sure the girls can be trusted. Maybe he some day will find an old cctv tape showing all three of them pointing and laughing , and ....

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
i really love his game and i hope next update will not take 6 month to be released...but i see something strange.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
any thoughts about?

Last edited:
Reactions: Beowulf72

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
So, Valeria is MC's half sister and the scout is Santiago, right?
Huh, I thought the scout was Gabi’s , (ms Ramirez) husband
Hints are pretty strong that he is Gabi's husband her complaining "you came by, you left and didn't even speak to me", harken back to his arrival just in time for the races and suppousedly leaving after his associate spoke to the MC.
Can't say i caught any hints of him being related to Valeria, all i got was him saying "are you alright?" to her when she gets mad with Zack.
He also goes for Sha'cari (whatever her name is) first.

We also know Gabi has held the spanish teacher position and has been maried for some time, and Valeria has just moved into town... so the connection seems very far fetched.
Ultimate question remains, is Navarro the MCs bio dad?

Not good camp content
I was hoping for things to get raunchier there too.

Reactions: Beowulf72

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
Go to page 590, there should be WT that i posted. Also keep in mind that i didn't get time enough to fully test it so if you encounter some mistakes please correct them and post it here.
I've read your wt, but - maybe cause I skipped a lot of girls (Alexis, Brooke, Rachel...) - I couldn't trigger the three-way-kiss. On my new playthrough I was pretending all the time that I'm interested in Layla in order to get close to Elena (that is I was choosing options that give me pts with Layla), but the kiss scene still didn't happen. So I assume that apart from pts some variable must also be important here, but which one?

Trojaner

Donor
Apr 4, 2018
Ohhhhhhhh Fuck. Finally played the route where Zach is at the Car Dealer with MC. Holly fuck i see already the next Drama incomming. I mean who the fuck would let an idiot as Zach get such an Beast Car.

Everyone with atleast One Fucking Working Braincell wouldn't even let him drive this Beast here.

Wouldn't wonder ich Zach kills half of the Students on his first school visit with this Beast. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Dalish
4.40 star(s) 274 Votes