Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
Damn, I love this game, but I'm frustrated I couldn't
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
, so I hope I can in the future updates :giggle:
what are you talking about? you mean you did not set up Zach with Valeria kicked them out of the room and had the threesome scene with Layla and Elena? you missed out dude...
To top it off, I have the impression that we have little or no room for error. So it goes very slowly with both (maybe also with Val), the goal being maybe to bring us to a point where we can conclude with all the girls and therefore we will have to choose one and hurt the other .
there is a scene ingame where the MC states about Zach that if he was to concentrate on just 1 girl he would have a chance... i think thats a self reflection on your play style

Sure, if you want to catch a STD like syphilis, gonareha, chlamydia
been there done that and would do it all over again! if the girl is worth it whats the problems with a few itches and some pissing pain?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Joey the mangaka

Sep 18, 2018
Hints are pretty strong that he is Gabi's husband her complaining "you came by, you left and didn't even speak to me", harken back to his arrival just in time for the races and suppousedly leaving after his associate spoke to the MC.
Can't say i caught any hints of him being related to Valeria, all i got was him saying "are you alright?" to her when she gets mad with Zack.
He also goes for Sha'cari (whatever her name is) first.

We also know Gabi has held the spanish teacher position and has been maried for some time, and Valeria has just moved into town... so the connection seems very far fetched.
Ultimate question remains, is Navarro the MCs bio dad?

I was hoping for things to get raunchier there too.
Only happy was Sach or kicked

Deleted member 207916

Sep 17, 2017
I've read your wt, but - maybe cause I skipped a lot of girls (Alexis, Brooke, Rachel...) - I couldn't trigger the three-way-kiss. On my new playthrough I was pretending all the time that I'm interested in Layla in order to get close to Elena (that is I was choosing options that give me pts with Layla), but the kiss scene still didn't happen. So I assume that apart from pts some variable must also be important here, but which one?
That's the one also bothering me. I tried my best to pay atention on what is written in game/episodes and it simply doesn't give me either three way kiss. I'll try again carefully reading through game files to see if i missed anything.

Reactions: Mister_M

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
That's the one also bothering me. I tried my best to pay atention on what is written in game/episodes and it simply doesn't give me either three way kiss. I'll try again carefully reading through game files to see if i missed anything.
I tried different options (went from maxing Val points to going all the way down among other things) and at some point I got three-way-kiss between Elena, Sienna and Layla, but never with MC.

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
I tried different options (went from maxing Val points to going all the way down among other things) and at some point I got three-way-kiss between Elena, Sienna and Layla, but never with MC.
According the script file you must be on the Layla "love" route (variable Layla_Friends = False) and also have 30 or more points with Elena. Then you get that option.

Trojaner

Donor
Apr 4, 2018
Hookup with Alexis in the Plane, Bar and go with her to the Concert. Then UP only Laylas and Elenas points. (While teaching in the pizzaria decide to let Alexis Go so she wont be her anymore but Layla will be a little Wilder on this path if you hooked up with her sister before (but dont say at them moment anything or it will fuck you out of the Layla path). Never every Spy in the Shower with this Fuckhead Zach. If your points are enough for Elena you'll get the option for the Three-Kiss with MC (while the kiss you can decide if you go more for Elena or Layla, you will win points and lose few from the other gal). You can even get the points up for Valeria (so you can exchange underwear with Zach,Layla and Valeria (and i know everyone will prefer the Girl Pantys :ROFLMAO:)

Not to forget Help Elena with her Training (at her Home). So she will win the Comp.

Last edited:

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
According the script file you must be on the Layla "love" route (variable Layla_Friends = False) and also have 30 or more points with Elena. Then you get that option.
I assumed I am on Layla love route (52 pts) and I have 36 Elena pts. Now I've checked with the mod and I'm not on Layla love route, don't know really why.

Hookup with Alexis in the Plane, Bar and go with her to the Concert. Then UP only Laylas and Elenas points. (While teaching in the pizzaria decide to let Alexis Go so she wont be her anymore but Layla will be a little Wilder on this path if you hooked up with her sister before. Never every Spy in the Shower with this Fuckhead Zach. If your points are enough for Elena you'll get the option for the Three-Kiss with MC (while the kiss you can decide if you go more for Elena or Layla, you will win points and lose few from the other gal). You can even get the points up for Valeria (so you can exchange underwear with Zach,Layla and Valeria (and i know everyone will prefer the Girl Pantys :ROFLMAO:)
Damn, so in order to kiss Elena (and Layla) at the party I have to have sex on a plane with Alexis few days earlier? That's some weird logic, but ok. I skipped all Alexis content, so I guess it's ctrl-skip time again.

In other words to max pts with Elena I have to deceive not only Layla, but her sister too. The dev really likes forcing me to play with these girls feelings.

Thank you both for answers.

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
Hookup with Alexis in the Plane, Bar and go with her to the Concert. Then UP only Laylas and Elenas points. (While teaching in the pizzaria decide to let Alexis Go so she wont be her anymore but Layla will be a little Wilder on this path if you hooked up with her sister before (but dont say at them moment anything or it will fuck you out of the Layla path). Never every Spy in the Shower with this Fuckhead Zach. If your points are enough for Elena you'll get the option for the Three-Kiss with MC (while the kiss you can decide if you go more for Elena or Layla, you will win points and lose few from the other gal). You can even get the points up for Valeria (so you can exchange underwear with Zach,Layla and Valeria (and i know everyone will prefer the Girl Pantys :ROFLMAO:)
nd where i can see those points? any answer to my question page before this one? thanks

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
There must be some kind of point barrier...
I think you need to skip Gabi to get the necessary points, when i "Gabied" i came up short, when i skipped :cry:, she choose the MC instead of Sienna.

Trojaner

Donor
Apr 4, 2018
I assumed I am on Layla love route (52 pts) and I have 36 Elena pts. Now I've checked with the mod and I'm not on Layla love route, don't know really why.

Damn, so in order to kiss Elena (and Layla) at the party I have to have sex on a plane with Alexis few days earlier? That's some weird logic, but ok. I skipped all Alexis content, so I guess it's ctrl-skip time again.

Thank you both for answers.
Well atleast i played this path so mixed. Because Layla is a bit Wilder when you hooked up with Alexis before.

Deleted member 207916

Sep 17, 2017
Where is that confirmation? There is no such thing in here or patron.
I think it was a while ago like -/+ 6 months ago. And if my memory serves me Nyx had writen that while she was active here. You could check with her on patreon so if i'm mistaken about this you could correct me.

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
There must be some kind of point barrier...
I think you need to skip Gabi to get the necessary points, when i "Gabied" i came up short, when i skipped :cry:, she choose the MC instead of Sienna.
yxplayer90 I always skip Gabi and the scene never triggered. It's 100% variable Layla_Friends = False as KoGa3 wrote, I just checked it and I had the kiss scene.

I don't know how to set this variable correclty in a game, seems - as Trojaner wrote - you need to do some Alexis content, cause I maxed pts with Layla and did all the kisses and whatnot and I never entered her love route. I used the mod to set up the variable. The weird thing is that it's Zach who proposes the kiss to Elena, so why would he care if MC is on love route with Layla or not if his dare is not even aimed at neither MC nor Layla?

Last edited:

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
yxplayer90 I always skip Gabi and the scene never triggered. It's 100% variable Layla_Friends = False as KoGa3 wrote, I just checked it and I had the kiss scene.
Hmmmm... i think you need to be in the relationship path with Layla(where you either lie about how serious you were with Alexis or broke up altogether) and have the necessary points with Elena.

I mean she does ask for Layla's approval before calling it.

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Formerly 'DIRTY Filthy RAT'
Jun 11, 2020
Ohhhhhhhh Fuck. Finally played the route where Zach is at the Car Dealer with MC. Holly fuck i see already the next Drama incomming. I mean who the fuck would let an idiot as Zach get such an Beast Car.

Everyone with atleast One Fucking Working Braincell wouldn't even let him drive this Beast here.

Wouldn't wonder ich Zach kills half of the Students on his first school visit with this Beast. :ROFLMAO:
Cool does that path prevent mom from double date with biker guy Iris & you?

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
Hmmmm... i think you need to be in the relationship path with Layla(where you either lie about how serious you were with Alexis or broke up altogether) and have the necessary points with Elena.

I mean she does ask for Layla's approval before calling it.
Yeah, but it's weird to me that I cannot be on Layla's love path without starting path with Alexis. And I can't get Elena's pts if I'm not on Layla's love path (and the three-way-kiss is Zach's dare to Elena, so it doesn't make sense imo that it depends on MC being on love path with Layla). The game constantly forces me to deceive Layla and it turns out I must deceive Alexis too if I want to get pts with Elena, which I don't really like. I mean, Elena is clearly instersted in MC at this point, can't he just ask her out instead of kissing his way through Layla? I thought that after the train kiss I finally can limit MC's exposure to Layla and focus on Elena, but no, I still have to earn her points.

4.40 star(s) 273 Votes