Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
Odd, as I'm on Layla's love path and denied Alexis right from the get go. Didn't have sex with her on the plane and didn't wait for her at the bar. It instantly closes Alexis' path right away. And then I just focused on Layla since Alexis wasn't around anymore. Worked just fine for me and I'm on Layla's love path.

As for Elena, it kind of makes sense the way it is (story wise). Elena doesn't start falling for the MC until after she sees him with Layla (kissing and being together and all that mushy stuff). It's the whole falling for her best friend's man story. Layla doesn't seem to get jealous when you have little moments with Elena (but her jealousy hits hard with other girls, especially Valeria lol), so I have a feeling that it might be a throuple path with those two (Elena and Layla), since you can't have Elena without Layla.
Weird, maybe it's cause of one of the bugs that were reported earlier? I said no to Alexis at the beginning just as you wrote and did all Layla choices, but the variable for her love path never activated until I did it manually with the mod. And I replayed the game few times with both bugfixes.

I get it makes sense for Elena to get closer to MC through Layla at the beginning, but I think that starting with MCs visit at her home we should be able to pursue her more openly and without having to do more Layla love choices. I hope that there will be Elena-only route, and I think that Layla's reaction when Elena tells her that MC visited her and the fact that we lose pts with her if we focus on Elena during the kiss suggest that she may be jealous of Elena too.

And I also think that we need too many Layla pts for the train kiss scene, it looks like drunk Elena wouldn't kiss MC if he didn't a few days earlier check Layla's legs in the classroom, which is odd logic to say the least.

Reactions: xsssssssss

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
for me its becoming weird with layla..at first they kiss but at some poiunt they only hang out and never kiss again...even if i choose to go with layla most of the times...and i even rejected lexy when she was in her room during the launch at principal house..lexy even said she could not see MC after eiryn knew the story between them..but after camp she and MC act like they are toghter..even fuck in UNI room
Yeah, see in my game (well, this save in particular (Layla only save)), I am with no one else but Layla. Like literally, only Layla (my MC hasn't slept with anyone else in the game at all). But from what you're saying, it sounds like you are on different girl's paths as well, not just Layla. This isn't a harem game, so sleeping around or romancing others is going to get ya in trouble eventually lol.

But it also sound like you haven't downloaded the latest bugfix either. There was some bugs with several routes that forced you into their paths even if you weren't on them. Should probably make sure you have it and then do another playthrough just in case.

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
Weird, maybe it's cause of one of the bugs that were reported earlier? I said no to Alexis at the beginning just as you wrote and did all Layla choices, but the variable for her love path never activated until I did it manually with the mod. And I replayed the game few times with both bugfixes.

I get it makes sense for Elena to get closer to MC through Layla at the beginning, but I think that starting with MCs visit at her home we should be able to pursue her more openly and without having to do more Layla love choices. I hope that there will be Elena-only route, and I think that Layla's reaction when Elena tells her that MC visited her and the fact that we lose pts with her if we focus on Elena during the kiss suggest that she may be jealous of Elena too.

And I also think that we need too many Layla pts for the train kiss scene, it looks like drunk Elena wouldn't kiss MC if he didn't a few days earlier check Layla's legs in the classroom, which is odd logic to say the least.
The thing with Elena, is her and Layla are like sisters basically. Elena won't make an obvious move on you, even if you want her to, as she doesn't want to hurt Layla. She'd rather hurt herself (emotionally) than ruin her friendship with Layla. So I can see that as to being why you can't pursue her and just abandon Layla after you two have become close. Elena wouldn't allow it (just to protect Layla, regardless of her own feelings).

As for the jealously part, you might lose a couple points with Layla if you choose to end the kiss with Elena, but I don't see that as a sign of her being jealous. Her reaction to it was her laughing and joking about it, not one of anger or jealousy.

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
Yeah, see in my game (well, this save in particular (Layla only save)), I am with no one else but Layla. Like literally, only Layla (my MC hasn't slept with anyone else in the game at all). But from what you're saying, it sounds like you are on different girl's paths as well, not just Layla. This isn't a harem game, so sleeping around or romancing others is going to get ya in trouble eventually lol.

But it also sound like you haven't downloaded the latest bugfix either. There was some bugs with several routes that forced you into their paths even if you weren't on them. Should probably make sure you have it and then do another playthrough just in case.
i downloaded but i didn't start a new game..maybe it's this...i've read u can still be with layla and have sex on palne with alexys..and game gave me choice to stay or go during launch with layla\pricipal and lexy)..i choosed to leave , but no more kisses with layla but only costant flirting ..and lexxys was on me again as nothuing happened before...bah..weird.
. ps. for see some layla\elena scene u must be nice with elena too..so it' is very difficult know what to do...can't wait next update...hoping will be soon and not 6 month

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
The thing with Elena, is her and Layla are like sisters basically. Elena won't make an obvious move on you, even if you want her to, as she doesn't want to hurt Layla. She'd rather hurt herself (emotionally) than ruin her friendship with Layla. So I can see that as to being why you can't pursue her and just abandon Layla after you two have become close. Elena wouldn't allow it (just to protect Layla, regardless of her own feelings).

As for the jealously part, you might lose a couple points with Layla if you choose to end the kiss with Elena, but I don't see that as a sign of her being jealous. Her reaction to it was her laughing and joking about it, not one of anger or jealousy.
I get you, though I still think it's a little bit too much. On my first playthrough (without looking at variables and pts) I have 34 Elena pts and 32 Layla, so maybe losing 6 pts won't block me from Elena's love route in the future. And I definitely prefer pursuing Elena without pretending that I want to be with Layla, cause it's almost like cheating to me.

Regarding the jealousy I'm not sure tbh. I still think there's a touch of jealousy in Layla when she finds out that MC visited Elena, but maybe it's just me.

Deleted member 207916

Sep 17, 2017
Hmmmm... i think you need to be in the relationship path with Layla(where you either lie about how serious you were with Alexis or broke up altogether) and have the necessary points with Elena.

I mean she does ask for Layla's approval before calling it.
So if i understood it correctly, i need to be on Alexis route and break up with her, at the same time on Layla route and max points with Elena?

Trojaner

Donor
Apr 4, 2018
So if i understood it correctly, i need to be on Alexis route and break up with her, at the same time on Layla route and max points with Elena?
Just replay the game:

1 play (Layla Lame): Just up Layla/Elena Points

2 play (Layla Wilder): Do Alexis stuff until the Bar Break UP (after the photo at Erynns) and afterwards with the Erynn - Alexis Drama. From there on just UP Layla and Elena anymore. In the Pizzaria when you meet Layla and her Sister you talk normaly with Alexis, help her and just let "her go" when she talks with MC at her car so the releationship between them will Zero. Anywhere between this part is an Trigger or something, haven't looked at the code myself.

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
Just replay the game:

1 play (Layla Lame): Just up Layla/Elena Points

2 play (Layla Wilder): Do Alexis stuff until the Bar Break UP (after the photo at Erynns) and afterwards with the Erynn - Alexis Drama. From there on just UP Layla and Elena anymore. In the Pizzaria when you meet Layla and her Sister you talk normaly with Alexis, help her and just let "her go" when she talks with MC at her car so the releationship between them will Zero. Anywhere between this part is an Trigger or something, haven't looked at the code myself.
It might also be possible if you are with Alexis but withold some info from Layla, tell her Alexis was just a hook up in the bunk scene. i'm still to finish this one so i'm not sure.
But yeah, romance Layla, lots of points with both Layla/Elena.

Also squeezing some tits if you do it correctly :p

Trojaner

Donor
Apr 4, 2018
One of the best thing was the Valeria-MC stretching. Laylas Jal and the option too push her down.

Reactions: LSC82

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
Ugh, so the modder isn't doing a walkthrough for his Mod anymore and the walkthrough itself is 2 versions old. Great. Right when this game has the biggest god damned chapter yet with the most chances to screw shit up.

SoiCowboy

Modder
Jun 13, 2018
I've replayed the new update (and the whole game) a few times (with and without a mod, which I used only to count the pts) and it seems to me that the max amount of Elena pts we can get is 34? Can anyone confirm/deny that?
When you get to the three-way kiss during Truth or Dare, if you focus on Elena you'll have 40 points, provided that you did everything else correctly.

Deleted member 207916

Sep 17, 2017
Ugh, so the modder isn't doing a walkthrough for his Mod anymore and the walkthrough itself is 2 versions old. Great. Right when this game has the biggest god damned chapter yet with the most chances to screw shit up.
You could go on page 590. There i posted my own written WT. If you encounter any mistakes from my part please correct them and post it back here.

SoiCowboy

Modder
Jun 13, 2018
i really love his game and i hope next update will not take 6 month to be released...but i see something strange.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
any thoughts about?
I ran into the same issue. I thought I was going crazy. I know I dumped her when I was at her house and climbing the stairs to either go to the bathroom or go to her room. If you go to the bathroom, it's supposed to stop your relationship with Alexis. The DEV left out a jump command at the ending of the scene with Erynn to somewhere. I just don't know at the moment where the next scene should be.

Edit: As I suspected, the missing jump command after the Erynn & MC scene in his bedroom after the Training Camp takes you to t he next day.

Last edited:
Reactions: indio68

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
I ran into the same issue. I thought I was going crazy. I know I dumped her when I was at her house and climbing the stairs to either go to the bathroom or go to her room. If you go to the bathroom, it's supposed to stop your relationship with Alexis. The DEV left out a jump command at the ending of the scene with Erynn to somewhere. I just don't know at the moment where the next scene should be.
ohh...but in bedroom u can still stay or leave..so i tought would be ok if u let go after talking to her..and it's her that says it's better to stop if a recall correctly...another playthrough is required ..maybe with a walkthrough this time.thanks

4.40 star(s) 273 Votes