Trojaner

Donor
Apr 4, 2018
Yeah, but it's weird to me that I cannot be on Layla's love path without starting path with Alexis. And I can't get Elena's pts if I'm not on Layla's love path (and the three-way-kiss is Zach's dare to Elena, so it doesn't make sense imo that it depends on MC being on love path with Layla). The game constantly forces me to deceive Layla and it turns out I must deceive Alexis too if I want to get pts with Elena, which I don't really like. I mean, Elena is clearly instersted in MC at this point, can't he just ask her out instead of kissing his way through Layla? I thought that after the train kiss I can finally can limit MC's exposure to Layla and focus on Elena, but no, I still have to earn her points.
Well, thats why i said some of the Pathes are just horror. Never understood why i should waste Time on Character C, while i just want Character A.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
We have to wait and find out in an other update if our Mom will meet him another time. But from there interaction MC-Iris her Dad is a good guy.
So was Andres and others, until they were not. Remember in these kind of games all other man tend to be even bigger assholes as the Mc. Besides if he is Erryn's dad as well there is also a story there and why he was not there for her and fireworks with Mel and Emily if Mel would feel betrayed. :p

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
Yeah, but it's weird to me that I cannot be on Layla's love path without starting path with Alexis. And I can't get Elena's pts if I'm not on Layla's love path (and the three-way-kiss is Zach's dare to Elena, so it doesn't make sense imo that it depends on MC being on love path with Layla). The game constantly forces me to deceive Layla and it turns out I must deceive Alexis too if I want to get pts with Elena, which I don't really like. I mean, Elena is clearly instersted in MC at this point, can't he just ask her out instead of kissing his way through Layla? I thought that after the train kiss I finally can limit MC's exposure to Layla and focus on Elena, but no, I still have to earn her points.
I can be with Layla either breaking up with Alexis(just don't listen to her at the pizza place), lying to Layla in the bunk scene or skipping Alexis entirely.
As far as Elena is concerned the game is "rigged", to be on her path you need to be all up Layla's business, like she only cares about the MC if her best friend also does, like she has a secret(perhaps subconscious) rivalry.

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
So was Andres and others, until they were not. Remember in these kind of games all other man tend to be even bigger assholes as the Mc. Besides if he is Erryn's dad as well there is also a story there and why he was not there for her and fireworks with Mel and Emily if Mel would feel betrayed. :p
Or if he fucks Eryn, then finds out later, “Oh shit your my daughter”

Trojaner

Donor
Apr 4, 2018
My mixed up path Save for the Three-Kiss with Elena-Layla and panty change with Layla-Valeria or Zachs Old Pants.

Trojaner

Donor
Apr 4, 2018
But as he said that MC almost lived with them them for 2 years. Don't think that he is a Bad Guy or MC would have put an Instant Stop to the Flirting. ;) .... But a bad thing would come up if MC would hunt after Iris again. :ROFLMAO:

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
why i got to see 2 times the Iris on plane memory?? the first with lexy at UNI when she got us having fun and the other when mom take MC to car park...weird...

brittC25

Nov 24, 2018
Great game.
Story is very good if You read through it all (and dont skip).
Tons of twists and turns.
Artwork/Renders are beautiful.
Animation is smooth.
Fantastic game Dev, well done, best game I have played this year, and with lock downs, I have played a hell of a lot of games lol.
Cant wait for the next update.

Reactions: dav3knight

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
ands of course Iris dad will be Eiryn father right?? the viking tatoed one night guy....small world indeed

Dany7519

Oct 27, 2020
Ohhhhhhhh Fuck. Finally played the route where Zach is at the Car Dealer with MC. Holly fuck i see already the next Drama incomming. I mean who the fuck would let an idiot as Zach get such an Beast Car.

Everyone with atleast One Fucking Working Braincell wouldn't even let him drive this Beast here.

Wouldn't wonder ich Zach kills half of the Students on his first school visit with this Beast. :ROFLMAO:
How do i get zach to the cardealer

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
Yeah, but it's weird to me that I cannot be on Layla's love path without starting path with Alexis. And I can't get Elena's pts if I'm not on Layla's love path (and the three-way-kiss is Zach's dare to Elena, so it doesn't make sense imo that it depends on MC being on love path with Layla). The game constantly forces me to deceive Layla and it turns out I must deceive Alexis too if I want to get pts with Elena, which I don't really like. I mean, Elena is clearly instersted in MC at this point, can't he just ask her out instead of kissing his way through Layla? I thought that after the train kiss I finally can limit MC's exposure to Layla and focus on Elena, but no, I still have to earn her points.
Odd, as I'm on Layla's love path and denied Alexis right from the get go. Didn't have sex with her on the plane and didn't wait for her at the bar. It instantly closes Alexis' path right away. And then I just focused on Layla since Alexis wasn't around anymore. Worked just fine for me and I'm on Layla's love path.

As for Elena, it kind of makes sense the way it is (story wise). Elena doesn't start falling for the MC until after she sees him with Layla (kissing and being together and all that mushy stuff). It's the whole falling for her best friend's man story. Layla doesn't seem to get jealous when you have little moments with Elena (but her jealousy hits hard with other girls, especially Valeria lol), so I have a feeling that it might be a throuple path with those two (Elena and Layla), since you can't have Elena without Layla.

Reactions: Raziel_8 and LSC82

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
How do i get zach to the cardealer
Have your Mom hate you lol. Sounds bad, but it's exactly that. Do all the things your Mom doesn't like (regarding the choices around her, pick the opposite of what you should do), and she won't take you to the dealership. Instead you'll go with Zach.

Reactions: Trojaner

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
wow Cara too....it's really a pain not have the harem choice ...really...with cara back i'm really in deep shit now...who choose..damn...if only updates comes more fast...i can't wait now.great game.even without harem route..and with some weirdness about character behaviour...(i always sided with layla but still got nothing...only sex with her sister..)

Reactions: ZetaKim

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
Odd, as I'm on Layla's love path and denied Alexis right from the get go. Didn't have sex with her on the plane and didn't wait for her at the bar. It instantly closes Alexis' path right away. And then I just focused on Layla since Alexis wasn't around anymore. Worked just fine for me and I'm on Layla's love path.

As for Elena, it kind of makes sense the way it is (story wise). Elena doesn't start falling for the MC until after she sees him with Layla (kissing and being together and all that mushy stuff). It's the whole falling for her best friend's man story. Layla doesn't seem to get jealous when you have little moments with Elena (but her jealousy hits hard with other girls, especially Valeria lol), so I have a feeling that it might be a throuple path with those two (Elena and Layla), since you can't have Elena without Layla.
for me its becoming weird with layla..at first they kiss but at some poiunt they only hang out and never kiss again...even if i choose to go with layla most of the times...and i even rejected lexy when she was in her room during the launch at principal house..lexy even said she could not see MC after eiryn knew the story between them..but after camp she and MC act like they are toghter..even fuck in UNI room

JogaBonito

Nov 14, 2020
Hmm I don´t get it.
I have many Routes, one of them with Gaby, but nothing happens when you check it out.
"Oh its just Gabi. Whatever"
Do i miss somenthing before that?

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
Hmm I don´t get it.
I have many Routes, one of them with Gaby, but nothing happens when you check it out.
"Oh its just Gabi. Whatever"
Do i miss somenthing before that?
what interaction had with gaby before camp?? cuz i didn't had any interaction with her...only that phone call eavedrop in camp..

4.40 star(s) 274 Votes