Misosoc

Sep 28, 2020
Used the mod to get the Alexis secret path but never saw what actually happened. Couldn't figure out how to actually trigger it. Anyone know how to make it actually happened with a cheat ? Or can anyone say what the secret path is?

Nov 23, 2020
Yo why does my MC not communicate with Gabi? I went to her house, banged her and just talked with her. But in this patch, I cant talk to her?

Gh0st_Harambe

Mar 9, 2020
Used the mod to get the Alexis secret path but never saw what actually happened. Couldn't figure out how to actually trigger it. Anyone know how to make it actually happened with a cheat ? Or can anyone say what the secret path is?
I think that path triggers when MC compliments Alexis in the hot tub.

ghjghjghj

Dec 10, 2018
Sigh, Scrappy is working on updating his mod, I'm sure he apologizes for being away this weekend and not being able to do it immediately.....
Well that's good, if that's the case. I didn't see Scrappy's linked in the OP and in Koga's thread - who *is* throwing in the towel - it sounded like Scrappy was giving up too.

Though I'm still pretty concerned that even "just" Koga decided a walkthrough wasn't viable. That's... highly abnormal. Plenty of games have succumbed to excessive routes/choices while amazing modders kept making their walkthroughs. So, yeah.

(Edit: Just to be clear, it's the walkthrough Koga's giving up on. The rest of his mod is still going to be kept up and it sounds like he's got some stuff planned to give a little more info for the effects of choices. But no walkthrough.)

Reactions: PeraDrnda

Polinice

Dec 7, 2021
Hi guys, I'm new to the forum.
I would like to ask if anyone has found a way to make the main character "have fun" with Sienna... she intrigues me because despite being often present I don't find a way to talk to her so much...
Furthermore the "guess who I am" scene at the bar with Tori can bring out her name, and I think that's a clue to something...
Can someone give me a hint, please?

Nikki Klein

May 1, 2021
From ep8 script:
Well, fine! As an example, it's unacceptable for me to play a game using cheats or mods, only if the dev doesn't give any guide, how would I find out about this? As I get it, you can view the script with using the mod?

Gh0st_Harambe

Mar 9, 2020
Well, fine! As an example, it's unacceptable for me to play a game using cheats or mods, only if the dev doesn't give any guide, how would I find out about this? As I get it, you can view the script with using the mod?
I opened episode_8.rpy with Atom.

Numa_Cway

Jul 9, 2019
The usual way is that people take a look at the renders to see what they've missed and then look through the code how to get there.
Got nothing to do with mods, walkthroughs, etc.

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
I've added v0.8.1 Update Only, you can find the file here.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

There is no need to redownload the whole thing (Original or MyRepack-YAC) if you have any version really... it's just a small script update that is just copy/paste. With that said, if you already played with the initial release (v0.8) it is recommended to load your save from v0.7 :geek:
So, just to be clear, is the patch update on the OP the latest all-encompassing bugfix, or are there further bugfixes that are not included?

Jan 16, 2020
Does anyone know the points you need to trigger secret scene? The only thing I did for Lexi is let her pass on plane. I can't figure Erynn points that I need. Layla is pure or with Elena.

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
Okay, just did the same but online on filext.com, never done this before, it's funny. Did you manage already to find out what this path is?
The path is set up in v0.8 but there's no actual consequences yet beyond a couple different lines of dialogue.

Does anyone know the points you need to trigger secret scene? The only thing I did for Lexi is let her pass on plane. I can't figure Erynn points that I need. Layla is pure or with Elena.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Nikki Klein

May 1, 2021
The usual way is that people take a look at the renders to see what they've missed and then look through the code how to get there.
Got nothing to do with mods, walkthroughs, etc.
Well, as an option though. But it would be nice for such a storyline to have the WT attached to take a quick look there from time to time. If we take into account that you have to keep all this in your head, relying only on your multiple saves, then this would really be useful here.

Hope you're not mad anymore. Don't be. I'm a good guy, actually, just critical)

4.40 star(s) 273 Votes