DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Formerly 'DIRTY Filthy RAT'
Jun 11, 2020
Yo why does my MC not communicate with Gabi? I went to her house, banged her and just talked with her. But in this patch, I cant talk to her?
You can hookup with her if you skip going to Elena’s cheerleading competition
I think mc is by the stairwell & the choices are “go to the field” or “ check what that noise is”

which is Gabi crying if you eavesdrop on her call with hubby standing her up

Misosoc

Sep 28, 2020
I second this. Are there no android porters anymore? we are desperate to play.
I normally just use joiplay and skip all Android ports. However this game won't load in joiplay. Pretty upset also. Only Android port avail is the modded one. I hate modded games because if you take the save file of a modded version it won't work with an unmodded version. Let's hope Big K keeps nodding this game.

mitymity

Apr 29, 2021
When and who invites you to the hot tub party. I have had 10 points with erynn and didn’t talk to Lexi. Layla love path and still nothing
Layla calls you and invites you after school on Monday 04:57 PM when you're playing guitar to celebrate passing the Spanish test, but you probably have to have max points with her, maybe even with her mom and pick her over Valeria for the back rub. Then she gives you a BJ before her mom comes home and joins you.

estraysian

May 21, 2018
The exact requirements for the hottub scene with Erryn + Alexis are:

* Ignore Alexis on the plane
* Agree to help Erynn with the blackmail
* Have less than 25 points with Erynn

Obviously you need to be on Laylas path to get the invite to the hottub to begin with but if you don't have the above you'll get the scene with Adriana instead.

underoath27

Nov 22, 2020
Enjoyed this update. I played Lexi's path and Layla's path because they are my favorite ones. Looking forward to see more.

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
Probably will end in Alexis and Layla hurted. In this episode is there a example of this.
You could very well be correct. All I'm saying is that Nyx didn't leave any hint to what the Alexis secret path will lead to at this point. Everything is pure speculations and conjectures on our parts.

King22422

Oct 24, 2021
The game is great. I love it. I play the Alexis love path. But I'm also interested in Elena. Can someone say whether you can even get to Elena? So far I haven't seen a chance to get to you alone or is that not planned at all?

Trojaner

Donor
Apr 4, 2018
The game is great. I love it. I play the Alexis love path. But I'm also interested in Elena. Can someone say whether you can even get to Elena? So far I haven't seen a chance to get to you alone or is that not planned at all?
Well, dunno if a Full Path with with Elena will ever come. We can just hope. For now we can just play Laylas Love path and up her and Elenas points whats brings us just to an Threeway-Kiss and a small titts grab scene.

ItsNotMeToo

Aug 7, 2020
Then the more we go towards the end, the more blood begins to boil over people’s behavior. Even mom starts flirting with some car dealer.
So while I hadn't played the last two updates, I'm not sure I follow with what these complaints are. Dev has made it clear it's not going to be an incest game. They've stated it's striving for semi-realism. In that case... why does it matter if a blood relative flirts with someone else? It's been established that there won't be any incest, so it can't be NTR, and unless you want to assume all females in the world of this game have absolutely no sexual activity unless it involves MC, it seems silly to be upset at women having their own opinions, wants, and needs.

I've read that there's been some issues with the latest edition forcing paths, so I'll wait until bugs get ironed out (Even though Lexi is my main LI on my main run).

4.40 star(s) 273 Votes