Deleted member 207916

Sep 17, 2017
Well, thats a No for me .... Zach is only a total annoying idiot, i want him just leave or Die, so we don't have anymore of his stupid crap.
Also another thing about Zach is even though he's idiot he is also MCs friend. In bar, after Ethan showed up in Erynn's place (if player isn't on Erynn route), I always choose to call Zach so MC can crush at his place. At that point Zach could have acted like a jerk but instead he decided to help his friend. He's really weird and in most parts stupid.

Trojaner

Donor
Apr 4, 2018
Also another thing about Zach is even though he's idiot he is also MCs friend. In bar, after Ethan showed up in Erynn's place (if player isn't on Erynn route), I always choose to call Zach so MC can crush at his place. At that point Zach could have acted like a jerk but instead he decided to help his friend. He's really weird and in most parts stupid.
That was the only normal moment with him. All other things with him are just a Big NoGo. Never would i call this sort of guy a Friend.

Jul 19, 2021
Temporary comment... but why is my MC telling Layla that he hooked up with Alexis when I did no such thing in my playthrough? Is that a writing error? I don't get it. I'd started from the beginning because I'd thought that it was just an update error... but the same thing happened even when I made sure that my MC had nothing to do with Alexis. Will this issue ever be addressed? Or what? I'm so confused right now...
that is a bug that nyx was already informed about & fixed in 0.8.1

Last edited:

Darkness65

Jun 6, 2018
I have tried all day for the hot tub party. Followed the parametes you said. This scene is like snipe hunting or Bigfoot I swear
I've just made a speedrun from the start and got the Alexis secret path. Just ignore Alexis at the plane (from the first game choice), going all for Layla and Elena choices (even go to Zach place or meet with Gabi, this keep your points with Erynn low), help Erynn with Ethan and the blackmail, and that was all.

Halfelf

Nov 23, 2017
Lol i just finished the latest update. And i paused when Cara showed up at the door and i was like that is a good point for a cliff hanger or stopping point. And guess what it was the end and i just loled. Very good update though. I had lost my save so i had to start from the start but was worth it.

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
It's a well known Spanish soap opera thing,and that's what this game basically is right now. The only things missing are a coma patient,and an evil twin. :D:D
herm Erynn is iris evil twin... so who is in a coma? well not really twin but they could easily be!

ffs its Ethan who is in a coma! if you beat him up over 50 times (229 my personal record) and left him there he will be found and taken to the hospital because he is in a coma! thats why he as not called Erynn or anything like that... the dudes is the coma patient!

Ai Diós mio, que confusion!

I want to know if there are any vaginal sex scenes with Erynn and Layla
you mental? you get a blowjob from Layal and that is it!

Erynn does nothing... i mean absolutely nothing not even a freaking hand job!

I did check it out and my MC is like "not my problem", idk if it is supposed to play out like that or there was an event that eliminated the route? Because during Spanish class, she was still all up on me, but that is it.

I think it may be that Layla route closes Gabi's route, fuck.
Layla is like a herpes rash it never goes away! you have to put up with her shit no matter what! she might seem to disapear but when you are stressed there she is to put even more stress on you!

Lol i just finished the latest update. And i paused when Cara showed up at the door and i was like that is a good point for a cliff hanger or stopping point. And guess what it was the end and i just loled. Very good update though. I had lost my save so i had to start from the start but was worth it.
yeah i did not get that or even Nikki all i got was a postman with a parcel... whats in that parcel?

Reactions: Osamabeenfappin

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
I've replayed the game yet again in order to get max Elena pts without starting love route with Layla and I've finally managed to get 36 pts with her (and 52 Layla's :/ which I guess is a max without love route), I hope that my sacrifice is not in vain and solo Elena route will start soon. Now it's time to wait for the next update.

Bestinian

Nov 3, 2021
That was the only normal moment with him. All other things with him are just a Big NoGo. Never would i call this sort of guy a Friend.
He is the standard shitty "Friend" in one of these games. I think I have seen 2 games with decent friends. Acting Lessons, (Liam is the best thing in that game) and Oddly enough My New Life (not well written, but your friends in that game at least are bros.) everyone else sucks. I would NOT want to hang around with these idiots in real life, why do I have to in a fantasy? I think Zack might be worse than Derek or Eric from Summertime Saga.

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
No, just make out with Erynn and BJ from LAyla. You can have sex with Alexis, the flight attendant, Tori, Gabi, Nikki, Cara, Julia i think.
There's also Lakeyn, tatoo artist and cousin to Layla and Alexis.
Nyx is like "can we get some Elena, Layla or Erynn?"
"You mean more Alexis? Done!!!"

Oh believe me that I do agree with you. He is more annoying than Layla and her possessiveness and after truth or dare where he opens up about whole peeping thing I facepalmed myself. He doesn't think at all. I mean you ask others to watch your back while at the same time he doesn't watch himself.
That was seriously "don't talk to me again" worthy...
And that's after he ruined the "moment" with Layla on the bunk.
He wants to be a friend but has no clue.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
MC really needs some purpose in his life .. no more heartache.
That would give him a chance to be better than his dissapeared dad
and his dissapeared family.

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
For me no, in ep6 you can choose if creampie them or not. I think their arrival is due that they love him and couldn live without him.
It's possible that they are, it's unlikely they know about it after just one week (which is the time lapse).

Bestinian

Nov 3, 2021
So I saw someone mention a Layla BJ scene, how the hell do you get it? Didn't bang her sister, and have been with her all of high school stuff, so what the hell?

Ajghz

Jan 26, 2021
So I saw someone mention a Layla BJ scene, how the hell do you get it? Didn't bang her sister, and have been with her all of high school stuff, so what the hell?
You know the real shit part is that for all the forced layla interactions, which I could never seem to avoid in multiple playthru's.
Her route seemed to be the blueball route for me personally, so why waste time if your looking for something sexual.
Hey I mean for what I've played she's pretty much forced on you and that's some kinetic type crap.
Which sort of limits replayability for me some what, damn you shouldn't need a walkthru for someone your actively pursuing.

Last edited:
Reactions: PeraDrnda

Gh0st_Harambe

Mar 9, 2020
You know the real shit part is that for all the forced layla interactions, which I could never seem to avoid in multiple playthru's.
Her route seemed to be the blueball route for me personally, so why waste time if your looking for something sexual.
Hey I mean for what I've played she's pretty much forced on and that's some kinetic type crap.
Which sort of limits replayability for me some what, damn you shouldn't need a walkthru for someone your actively pursuing.
At least in Layla route there is a blowjob scene, in Erynn route pure teasing, seems like she is the new blue balling Queen, Jill passed the crown to her :KEK:

4.40 star(s) 273 Votes