Chenzu

Apr 19, 2021
That could happen. And don't hold my word for it, the best person to ask whether something is going to happen to Valeria or not is to ask dev. She could change her mind, although i would like to se what tragic end did she ment for Valeria.
Oh I expect drama aswell for sure and as long as we have influence over where it ends up or developes I certainly dont mind that either. It would just suck to hit a bad end with zero influence to prevent it on one path.

I am not sure whether she talks about her writing process or how far in advance she plans story beats or characters and if she looks at how people reply to her characters in posts or these polls.

According to the first page the name "Valeria" is in one of her aliases even ( Nyx Valeria ), so I would be really shocked if we dont see a lot more of her after leaving an impression on many people in this update.

Last edited:
Nov 23, 2020
You can hookup with her if you skip going to Elena’s cheerleading competition
I think mc is by the stairwell & the choices are “go to the field” or “ check what that noise is”

which is Gabi crying if you eavesdrop on her call with hubby standing her up
I did check it out and my MC is like "not my problem", idk if it is supposed to play out like that or there was an event that eliminated the route? Because during Spanish class, she was still all up on me, but that is it.

I think it may be that Layla route closes Gabi's route, fuck.

Oct 7, 2021
It's ridiculous that this game sexualizes the mc's mother so much and doesn't have incest, they put on sexual scenes with her, they tease her and you can't do anything with her, that's abdur, whoever developed this game have a serious problem, and they still have In this crap, they tease the mother and put lesbian scenes with her and even insinuate that she will have relationships with other men who are not the mc, it's just horrible, life is already hard full of bitches and they still tease without reward and the bitch mc's mother, take it up your ass, play garbage, no doubt it's in the cesspool, in the deepest pit of misery and torture that complete shit, where are the rational people?

Neos9222

Jul 17, 2021
That could happen. And don't hold my word for it, the best person to ask whether something is going to happen to Valeria or not is to ask dev. She could change her mind, although i would like to se what tragic end did she ment for Valeria.
Please no tragic end.She is my main LI:cry:

Reactions: ferso111111

Trojaner

Donor
Apr 4, 2018
It's ridiculous that this game sexualizes the mc's mother so much and doesn't have incest, they put on sexual scenes with her, they tease her and you can't do anything with her, that's abdur, whoever developed this game have a serious problem, and they still have In this crap, they tease the mother and put lesbian scenes with her and even insinuate that she will have relationships with other men who are not the mc, it's just horrible, life is already hard full of bitches and they still tease without reward and the bitch mc's mother, take it up your ass, play garbage, no doubt it's in the cesspool, in the deepest pit of misery and torture that complete shit, where are the rational people?
Well, i see it the complete other way. The only pissed peops are the Cry Babies who wanting inc everywhere or just want to bang every pixel they'll see.

Trojaner

Donor
Apr 4, 2018
It's really not up to me. I personally recommend to everyone to ask Nyx just to make sure. And in case I'm wrong you can correct me.
Just hope it wont lead to an bad ending with her ... After this Ep where we had finally a little more interaction with her, she's def a nice char, even better written as the most other chars.

Reactions: underoath27

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
Also I forgot to mention. The main reason why I'm not on Valeria route is because of Zach. That idiot better play his cards right. Although the way he is I doubt it.
Yeah, I really tried - on my main playthrough - to hook him up with Val (while being polite to her, so I did choose Let Val decide option), but I feel he's just getting more stupid with every update and there's no hope for him. And for Miguel too for that matter.

Deleted member 207916

Sep 17, 2017
Well, thats a No for me .... Zach is only a total annoying idiot, i want him just leave or Die, so we don't have anymore of his stupid crap.
Oh believe me that I do agree with you. He is more annoying than Layla and her possessiveness and after truth or dare where he opens up about whole peeping thing I facepalmed myself. He doesn't think at all. I mean you ask others to watch your back while at the same time he doesn't watch himself.

4.40 star(s) 273 Votes