Nikki Klein

May 1, 2021
The exact requirements
There're so many experts here, as I can see, why don't you put all your achievements together and do a kind of guide?

'till the end of Episode 7 everything seemed went like clockwork, and it was not so difficult and quite obvious, but Episode 8 is just an absolute nightmare in terms of complexity and a bunch of solutions + these hidden RPs needed for a particular scene, and sometimes the exact amount of them is not quite logical (WHY LESS THAN 25 POINTS WITH ERYNN, when it would be much more logical to have max. RPs for this scene???)

Reactions: SoiCowboy

Darkness65

Jun 6, 2018
There're so many experts here, as I can see, why don't you put all your achievements together and do a kind of guide?

'till the end of Episode 7 everything seemed went like clockwork, and it was not so difficult and quite obvious, but Episode 8 is just an absolute nightmare in terms of complexity and a bunch of solutions + these hidden RPs needed for a particular scene, and sometimes the exact amount of them is not quite logical (WHY LESS THAN 25 POINTS WITH ERYNN, when it would be much more logical to have max. RPs for this scene???)
That scene is about Erynn trying to match Alexis with MC. Why max points with Erynn would be more logical?

Last edited:
Jan 16, 2021
yeah i did not get that or even Nikki all i got was a postman with a parcel... whats in that parcel?
the parcel feels very strange as the story has provided no hint as to why it should be presented as a cliffhanger or why you should care about it

as far as i can tell the only reason it is even there is because something needed to take the place of Nikki or Cara if you weren't in a relationship with them

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
So I saw someone mention a Layla BJ scene, how the hell do you get it? Didn't bang her sister, and have been with her all of high school stuff, so what the hell?
For all the talk about being "unable to get rid of Layla" her path requires a ridiculous amount of points, if i choose Erynn at the club i can't get the scene at the beach and if you don't get that scene(the topless one) the game starts giving you less opportunities for points... and it keeps snowballing to lock you out.
If you do get the beach scene then it becames an avalanche of points, just keep kissing her at every opportunity.

When thinking of someone you can't get rid, think Alexis, if you completely ignore her she might pop up in a "secret path" (and even without that path Iris is already making noise about setting you up with her).
At least in Layla route there is a blowjob scene, in Erynn route pure teasing, seems like she is the new blue balling Queen, Jill passed the crown to her :KEK:
Tell me about it... Erynn is an investment that never seems to pay off.

Deleted member 207916

Sep 17, 2017
There's also Lakeyn, tatoo artist and cousin to Layla and Alexis.
Nyx is like "can we get some Elena, Layla or Erynn?"
"You mean more Alexis? Done!!!"

That was seriously "don't talk to me again" worthy...
And that's after he ruined the "moment" with Layla on the bunk.
He wants to be a friend but has no clue.
Layla made a good point about Zach. I think it was her. He never listens and he doesn't think straight. He only acts without thinking about consequences. Like at camp when he asked Layla to switch places with Valeria.

Reactions: Trojaner and LSC82

Deleted member 207916

Sep 17, 2017
I've replayed the game yet again in order to get max Elena pts without starting love route with Layla and I've finally managed to get 36 pts with her (and 52 Layla's :/ which I guess is a max without love route), I hope that my sacrifice is not in vain and solo Elena route will start soon. Now it's time to wait for the next update.
Could you send me a guide, like what options did you choose if it's not a problem? Also does it include three-way-kiss?

Reactions: Mister_M

naniwtf

Dec 16, 2020
I normally just use joiplay and skip all Android ports. However this game won't load in joiplay. Pretty upset also. Only Android port avail is the modded one. I hate modded games because if you take the save file of a modded version it won't work with an unmodded version. Let's hope Big K keeps nodding this game.
replace the renpy folder with any other game's renpy folder that you know works on joiplay

reas971

Feb 19, 2018
I have tried all day for the hot tub party. Followed the parametes you said. This scene is like snipe hunting or Bigfoot I swear
Ignore Alexis on the plane
Go for Layla path and don't lie her about Lucas (if u want Elena points, u'll still get it if u follow Laya in the bathroom)
Keep ur Erynn points low (my was about 10, and still she came up inMC room after a TC and kiss him KEKW)
Help Erynn with Ethan (punch him for sure and help after)
Get invite fro a hot tub party (don't go peep with Zac in TC)
Control point for ur actions is in pizzeria with Layla, if she just hug u, then u fucked up some choices

Last edited:

Nikki Klein

May 1, 2021
That scene is about Erynn trying to match Alexis with MC. Why max points with Erynn would be more logical?
Now you made this clear for me even with a spoiler though! I just started my Layla's only path run (I had to delete my v0.7 game folder with all the saves to start the story from the beginning with new old saves in v.0.8.1 to play through all the varieties in good way with no a bug at least from the start of Episode 8, that's why I'm so late with it) so I've no idea yet what the hot tub scene with Erynn actually is, I thought this would be a kind of lewd or sex related stuff there to begin with.

Punk01

Sep 12, 2021
Her route seemed to be the blueball route for me personally, so why waste time if your looking for something sexual.
Hey I mean for what I've played she's pretty much forced on and that's some kinetic type crap.
Which sort of limits replayability for me some what, damn you shouldn't need a walkthru for someone your actively pursuing.
I feel the same, but because she's forced to us, i'm just drifting with the story and i don't really pay attention to the decisions what i have to make when it's related to her. I feel she's route going nowhere.
However I really like Valeria, but because Zach is really into her, i decided to try to stay in friend zone. (I known there's an english proverb for this, but it don't get my mind :D)

Anyway, when Nikki appeared, my thought was: OK, now i don't care what happened in the last couple of chapters, i want her back.
No doubt, Nikki's my No1.

Unfortunately, we have to wait another 7-12 month to see what's going on. :(

Ceesko

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2017
Guys, just save urself some trouble if ur look g to get points with certain girls to see scenes, use save editor.com

Ajghz

Jan 26, 2021
Never made sense to me, that through all the interaction with the principal, she never acknowledges that the mc is her former roommates son and the mc's mom don't know alexis who is her former roommates daughter.
Even though during a early conversation the clearly say it's a small we all know each or something along those lines.

Nikki Klein

May 1, 2021
Guys, tell me please, is it goes in proper way that on Layla's only path I can't see the scene with renders from 08_575...?

Or this appears only if I'm on Lexi's path too when it comes to talking about her?

4.40 star(s) 273 Votes