everhardninja

Jan 12, 2021
I'm just gonna copy'n'paste what I wrote on Discord.

Alright quick walkthrough:
Compliment her
Let Valerie decide
Hug her
At this point you can look at more pictures, if you're on the Layla route I'd do it, if not I'd not do it. You lose 2 points that you can make up on Layla's route.
During stretching pick either Daydreaming if you didn't look at her pics or nosering on either route. Doesn't matter if you like or don't like her nosering. Gets you 2 points either way. Calling her pretty you lose 2 points.
During the running pick Start sprinting.
If you're on the Layla route, let Val massage you and after she switched with Layla answer Val gives the better massage. Happens only on Layla's route. If you're not on her route you can't get the two points here.
When Zach invites you to box with him pick No and Val will visit you.
That way you end up with 10 or 12 points which is enough.

That's just for the first scene. But 10 points are enough for every scene.
You can still lose points with her and miss the following scenes.
Don't peek in the showers, don't miss the tournament (aka stay clear from Gabi and Tori), if you swap underwear with her, don't peek. If you just don't swap underwear with her, no chance of gaining or losing points.
What scenes can you get with Val?

Numa_Cway

Jul 9, 2019
What scenes can you get with Val?
A very sweet hangout in MC's room. That's what I described in the quote.
You can swap your underwear with her (instead of Zach or Layla) during Truth or Dare. If you do it you can stare at her butt. Will lose you points. It's a very cute butt tho.
She will lick your face instead of Layla's during Truth or Dare.

Edit to add:
I never tried if you can do everything with her in one playthrough. But I doubt it.
Hangout + Underwear swap + Licking your face is doable, but if you stare at her butt you probably lose too many points and she won't lick your face anymore.

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
About Alexis "secret path":
She seems awfully giddy about messing with the guy her sister likes unlike in the main path.
I mean the MC and Layla were alone in the house the MC was nude and Layla was topless, doesn't take much brain power to understand what was going on there.

Yet Alexis has no problems with it this time...

Also to all the people trying to get Alexis and Erynn in the hot tub, not much happens, it's a setup for the future.
Just to temper expectations.

Trojaner

Donor
Apr 4, 2018
About Alexis "secret path":
She seems awfully giddy about messing with the guy her sister likes unlike in the main path.
I mean the MC and Layla were alone in the house the MC was nude and Layla was topless, doesn't take much brain power to understand what was going on there.

Yet Alexis has no problems with it this time...

Also to all the people trying to get Alexis and Erynn in the hot tub, not much happens, it's a setup for the future.
Just to temper expectations.
Not to forget what Alexis/Erynn talking. And with keeping the Picture MC/Alexis i'm sure she wont stop to try get close to MC.

Reactions: LSC82

Bestinian

Nov 3, 2021
You know the real shit part is that for all the forced layla interactions, which I could never seem to avoid in multiple playthru's.
Her route seemed to be the blueball route for me personally, so why waste time if your looking for something sexual.
Hey I mean for what I've played she's pretty much forced on you and that's some kinetic type crap.
Which sort of limits replayability for me some what, damn you shouldn't need a walkthru for someone your actively pursuing.
It just means you need a ton of points to get anywhere, even if things SEEM to be going well. The issue is that the game is awful at telling you about missing scenes, or that things could be going better. Her route has been such a slow burn that it just seems normal that nothing happened during the trip. Of course, when I did end up with enough points, my Valeria route also went a lot better. Which made zero sense as I ignored her for Layla every chance I had. The game needs a visible point system, or just to drop it. Make it about major choices, which at least have a genuine cause and effect correlation. As it stands, you have to play the MC a very specific way to get enough points... want to be a smart ass? Don't bother... won't get you anywhere at all.

Shelscott50

Sep 6, 2019
It is So Sad. When this Game first started I Use to like the MC.
Thought that He was okay (Not a Douche like most Male MC's).
Sadly, as the game progresses, He Is becoming More & More of a Douche.
Why does He work out, Have a Good build (gym time) If He Cannot even defend himself?? What Is the point?
(I Do Not count 3 vs 1 against Emanuel; He HAD a Good start even though ganged up on)
But He Could/Should have been able to defend himself against that Creep in the Park!!
He IS becoming More of a Pussy/wimp and a "momma's boy"!!

Our MC NEEDS to Develop a Backbone without becoming an Ass!!

And What gives at school??
He Is suppose to be in "College", right? But Has More of a 'Senior year' at High school vibe.
Also, MC was asked earlier in game, by Zach (who IS also a Douche) about having Spanish Class.
MC "I don't have Spanish this year/Semester." But winds up in Spanish Class with Layla anyway.

There Are ALOT of inconsistancies Due to the DEV 'writing' story to FIT scenes/situations to progress story,
But it is slowly ruining a Decent Game. :cry::cry:

everhardninja

Jan 12, 2021
Can somebody help me get the Gabi scene. I managed to blackmail her but i dont get her scene after checking her out when she's on the phone

4.40 star(s) 273 Votes