OutOfAshes

Engaged Member
Apr 14, 2019
Did a few runs but there is nothing special about this update is a bit boring honestly
just my opinion

nothing more to write about this

Have a nice Day All :D

Reactions: Macklee

Demonius

Oct 28, 2018
anyone have a save theyd be willing to share that is on the gabi path before the camp sex scene

van321

Jan 7, 2021
Hmmmm. If shit went on with Andres, Nikki would have called. She just showed up at my doorstep. Either she got kicked out by her mom for having a relationship with MC, or she luuuuvs MC.

Rocks12414

Nov 20, 2020
I have many Routes, one of them with Gaby, but nothing happens when you check it out.
"Oh its just Gabi. Whatever"
Do i miss somenthing before that?

Nikki Klein

May 1, 2021
You can see or miss scenes
Hey, I need your help again. On my Valeria's only path I missed scene with renders 08_2084... Is this something important with any dialogues or possible RPs to score with her (checking her out or compliments probably?) when I'm on her path with all the scenes opened? Will missing this harm the development of a relationship with her? I don't think so, but I need an expert's opinion.

As far as I remember, when I was on Layla's only path and not on Val's, this scene appeared and didn't carry anything important, which is logical. I just wonder if this changes for Val's path in some way or not.

On this way, Layla failed her Spanish test, and the MC was looking for her and find her in the girls bathroom... The scene with Val didn't opened at this case.

Numa_Cway

Jul 9, 2019
On this way, Layla failed her Spanish test, and the MC was looking for her and find her in the girls bathroom... The scene with Val didn't opened at this case.
Yes, looking for Layla in the bathroom skips the scene. Same happens when you peek on the girls' showers.
Doesn't have any influence going forward. Only extra renders and dialogue changes.
A difference is when you see the scene and have enough points with Valeria you comment on her looking good (she does!)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: OutOfAshes

MV_1999

Nov 19, 2020
For as long as it took to get this update I had almost forgotten about this VN (not really, the story I kinda forgot, but quickly remembered when I started playing again). When I started playing it again I remembered why I like it so much and can say that the wait was worth it, let's hope things with next updates go smoothly.
As before I like Layla the most and I somehow do well with my choices by choosing what I feel what I'd do if I were the MC. Really liked Valeria this episode as well.

So both Episodes 8 ends with the ex comeback (Being a DIK and Intertwined, if u are on Nikki or Cara path)
I also just noticed that both Being a Richard and Intertwined are at version 0.8.1, an interesting coincidence indeed.

Nikki Klein

May 1, 2021
Yes, looking for Layla in the bathroom skips the scene. Same happens when you peek on the girls' showers.
Doesn't have any influence going forward. Only extra renders and dialogue changes.
A difference is when you see the scene and have enough points with Valeria you comment on her looking good (she does!)

Yeah, seen this. Thanks. At first I left you a question, but then to see this scene with Val I still decided to play through all this again from the beginning but in such a way that Layla became just my friend and also didn't fail her test (I'm just a maximalist).

It's all just that Episode 7 has a scene where Zach asks the MC what he thinks about Val with the answer options NOT MY TYPE and SHE'S CUTE. But the scene opens only if you pick TELL THE TRUTH in the pizzeria, you don't help Layla with tutoring Spanish and she fails her test. Although there's an option to steal this, but I didn't check what it could lead to.

Dalish

Mar 18, 2019
It is So Sad. When this Game first started I Use to like the MC.
Thought that He was okay (Not a Douche like most Male MC's).
Sadly, as the game progresses, He Is becoming More & More of a Douche.
Why does He work out, Have a Good build (gym time) If He Cannot even defend himself?? What Is the point?
(I Do Not count 3 vs 1 against Emanuel; He HAD a Good start even though ganged up on)
But He Could/Should have been able to defend himself against that Creep in the Park!!
He IS becoming More of a Pussy/wimp and a "momma's boy"!!

Our MC NEEDS to Develop a Backbone without becoming an Ass!!

And What gives at school??
He Is suppose to be in "College", right? But Has More of a 'Senior year' at High school vibe.
Also, MC was asked earlier in game, by Zach (who IS also a Douche) about having Spanish Class.
MC "I don't have Spanish this year/Semester." But winds up in Spanish Class with Layla anyway.

There Are ALOT of inconsistancies Due to the DEV 'writing' story to FIT scenes/situations to progress story,
But it is slowly ruining a Decent Game. :cry::cry:
Figured I would correct you on some stuff since everyone else just facepalmed.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

cate.archer

Apr 26, 2021
I have many Routes, one of them with Gaby, but nothing happens when you check it out.
"Oh its just Gabi. Whatever"
Do i miss somenthing before that?
I found out,in the Scene, where you go to the Bar after Nathan appeared at erynn's apartement, you must make the first choice (Drink...), then you wake up next morning next to your spanish teacher... (played on the Layla path) Perhaps this will help you somehow...

Reactions: Dalish

cate.archer

Apr 26, 2021
I are in love with Layla. This Girl is pretty and very very cute !
Does anywho here know, from where the amazing looking faces from all this girls came ? Are this real people somehow or 'only' from the fantasy of an artist ? Excuse my bad grammar, English is not my mother tongue :cry:

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
The babes in this game are models we seee very often around our games,
with some modifications in some odd places,
like maskara or lipstick .. the usual cover ups that dimm girls beautiful
natural gorgeousness and kind soul.
Does anywho here know, from where the amazing looking faces from all this girls came ? Are this real people somehow or 'only' from the fantasy of an artist ? Excuse my bad grammar, English is not my mother tongue :cry:

• Hey there
Reactions: cate.archer

Numa_Cway

Jul 9, 2019
They are Daz3d models. You can buy stock models and then tweak them further.
Lexi for example I think should be Victoria 7.

Reactions: cate.archer

Laehtsia

May 27, 2020
I've been a Lexi/Nikki guy from the start. But dammit, there is just something about Valeria in this last episode that drew me to her like a moth to a flame.
Exactly the same thing :giggle:

I hadn't played the game for about a year, I came back to it by chance and Valeria appeared on the screen... She was all I could think about for the whole chapter, haha

4.40 star(s) 273 Votes