cate.archer

Apr 26, 2021
The babes in this game are models we seee very often around our games,
with some modifications in some odd places,
like maskara or lipstick .. the usual cover ups that dimm girls beautiful
natural gorgeousness and kind soul.
That's right. Some Faces are in several Games. I.E. looks Elena a Bit like Katie from 'Where the Heart is' in my opinion.
They are Daz3d models. You can buy stock models and then tweak them further
I know about Daz3d, thank you. But the Idea of a Face, I mean, how exactly the Face looked, must come somewhere, and that I meant with my question last.

Dalish

Mar 18, 2019
I stopped counting how often that has been answered now, but here we go again:

1. The hottub scene is the end of Layla's path so you have to play her path to begin with. Don't be an asshole, don't break her heart, etc.
2. You have to ignore Lexi on the plane and not even open her path.
3. Accumulate less than 25 points with Erynn but punch Ethan and promise to help with the blackmail. You basically friendzone her.

If you don't screw that up Erynn + Lexi will join at the hottub. If not it will be Adriana.
Opening the secret path is technically answering "Pretty" during that scene, not the scene itself.

Reason: If you don't boink Alexis she never fights with Erynn. If they were fighting why should they get into the hottub together?
It's also just coincidence that MC and Layla are there.
Sersly Thanks for this, It was driving me crazy I couldnt figure out how to get that scene. Now all I need to do is figure out how to get Alexis in the pool.
*edit Alexis pool bit is the hottub part. My fault

Last edited:

Irondic

Aug 17, 2019
Hi, does anyone has the same error code when playing? I found this

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/episode_8.rpy", line 4607, in script
    if Week3_TC_LaylaAlexisTalk == True:
  File "game/episode_8.rpy", line 4607, in <module>
NameError: name 'Week3_TC_LaylaAlexisTalk' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/episode_8.rpy", line 4607, in script
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 1852, in execute
    if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
  File "renpy/python.py", line 2249, in py_eval
    return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
  File "renpy/python.py", line 2242, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "game/episode_8.rpy", line 4607, in <module>
NameError: name 'Week3_TC_LaylaAlexisTalk' is not defined

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.2.1292
Intertwined 0.8
Fri Dec 10 02:15:36 2021
can somebody help me?

alecblue1994

Apr 30, 2018
What do you need to press to win the race?
On some playthroughs its 4th and on others first, not quite what the variable is though.

darji

Nov 3, 2021
They are Daz3d models. You can buy stock models and then tweak them further.
Lexi for example I think should be Victoria 7.
It is not only models. There are a lot os assets in other games as well. I lost count already how often I have seen the same clothing Store XD

Reactions: cate.archer
Jan 8, 2018
Great update have enjoyed ever moment of it, I am beginning to think that Santigo is Layla and Lexi's Father, Love the unteraction with the sexy Miss Ramirez, Erynn is worth waiting for but have to agree Lexi and Nikki with Val would be a dream come true those naughty Latino ladies, so if i'm right may have to add a incest tag

DanThaMan

Engaged Member
Jun 25, 2017
Great update have enjoyed ever moment of it, I am beginning to think that Santigo is Layla and Lexi's Father, Love the unteraction with the sexy Miss Ramirez, Erynn is worth waiting for but have to agree Lexi and Nikki with Val would be a dream come true those naughty Latino ladies, so if i'm right may have to add a incest tag
Then you are wrong because the dev is against any form of incest.

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
My best guess is that Santiago/Mr Navarro are the same person and is Gabi's husband.
Doesn't help that Nyx choose to use a very similar model for Gabi's husband, Navarro and Layla/Alexis dad (we never saw his face however, hopefully he gets to look at the camera soon) and they all resemble the MC.

Nikki Klein

May 1, 2021
I've replayed the game yet again in order to get max Elena pts without starting love route with Layla and I've finally managed to get 36 pts with her (and 52 Layla's :/ which I guess is a max without love route), I hope that my sacrifice is not in vain and solo Elena route will start soon. Now it's time to wait for the next update.
Being on Elena's path, how could have I missed the renders of Elena and Layla's boobs (08_1683, 08_1684) in the end of Truth or Dare and the scene with Elena in school cafeteria (08_2032...)?

As for Ep. 8, are these requirements correct:

Don't peek (girls' showers)
High-five
Tell her (her boob's out)
Check her out (commenting on how cute she looks in her cheer outfit)
Cheer

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
Being on Elena's path, how could have I missed the renders of Elena and Layla's boobs (08_1683, 08_1684) in the end of Truth or Dare and the scene with Elena in school cafeteria (08_2032...)?

As for Ep. 8, are these requirements correct:

Don't peek (girls' showers)
High-five
Tell her (her boob's out)
Check her out (commenting on how cute she looks in her cheer outfit)
Cheer
I did it with "hugging her" instead of "telling her" in the pool scene.
I am doing both Layla and Elena paths however, it might be necessary to have both girls affection.

Numa_Cway

Jul 9, 2019
Not seeing their boobs = not enough points
Scene in the Cafeteria happens only when you peek in the showers. Don't think you want to go there, it's not Elena's path.

Grabbing her in the pool gives more points than just telling her.

Nikki Klein

May 1, 2021
Not seeing their boobs = not enough points
Scene in the Cafeteria happens only when you peek in the showers. Don't think you want to go there, it's not Elena's path.

Grabbing her in the pool gives more points than just telling her.
Here you are. I'm already getting even embarrassed that you always come to the rescue with my stupid questions... I really screwed up with the game, loving it so much and being so bad at playing it. I'm about to wave the white flag( Why are you so good at it? It turned out I also missed the scene with kissing her (08_781) and here (08_1199). In short, I'm confussed. It's a pity if I have to give up the game due to my low skill level.

Numa_Cway

Jul 9, 2019
Here you are. I'm already getting even embarrassed that you always come to the rescue with my stupid questions... I really screwed up with the game, loving it so much and being so bad at playing it. I'm about to wave the white flag
Why are you so good at it?
Been playing this update for more than a week experimenting with every combination I could think of.
Reading the code
Asked Nyx some stupid questions of my own.

It turned out I also missed the scene with kissing her (08_781) and here (08_1199). In short, I'm confussed. It's a pity if I have to give up the game due to my low skill level.
In short: You have to be in a relationship with Layla and need enough points with both of them.

Longer answer:
08_781 you have to be on Layla's path by either ignoring Alexis completely, breaking up with Alexis in favor of Layla or deceiving them and dating both.
Then you need to have >20 points with Elena.
08_1199 also in a relationship with Layla and Elena points >22.

There's one critical variable in the code: Layla_Friends
"Layla_Friends == true" you're friends but not in a relationship.
"Layla_Friends == false" you're in a relationship.
This variable, whether true or false, opens and closes scenes and then Elena points can lead to variations of those scenes.
Truth or Dare is another example.

Storywise Elena starts falling in love with MC because Layla falls in love with him and she sees how happy Layla is.
Jealousy maybe? She's not acting jealous at least but like a good friend that secretly wants the same.

RolandG.

Jul 26, 2020
Here you are. I'm already getting even embarrassed that you always come to the rescue with my stupid questions... I really screwed up with the game, loving it so much and being so bad at playing it. I'm about to wave the white flag( Why are you so good at it? It turned out I also missed the scene with kissing her (08_781) and here (08_1199). In short, I'm confussed. It's a pity if I have to give up the game due to my low skill level.

just keep trying! I'm also still discovering new scenes and possibilities, and I've played it a few times... ;)

4.40 star(s) 273 Votes