Cyber_Geisha

Apr 28, 2017
Intertwined [v0.8.1 Bugfix] [Nyx] crunched
Edit (2021-12-05): Updated from v0.8 to v0.8 Bugfix
Edit (2021-12-07): Updated from v0.8 Bugfix to v0.8.1 Bugfix

Note: If you already have v0.8 or v0.8 Bugfix you only need to download this .
To apply it copy/extract the content of the archive into the "game" folder and overwrite when asked.

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 9,48 GB / 1,29 GB - Intertwined-0.8.1-Bugfix-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 9,xx GB / 1,26 GB - Intertwined-0.8.1-Bugfix-mac-crunched.zip

Download (PC*/Mac): Workupload - -

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway! (y) Thanks! ;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

Tools: YAC v3.1c (hngg@f95zone) -
Anyone has this compressed file on mega?other links are not supporting resume download.have tried downloading 2 times.If anyone has any other idea,do tell me.

Br@ndy

Modder
Nov 28, 2020
Unofficial Android Port for :

Intertwined [v0.8.1 Bugfix] + KoGa3's Mod

[Apk+Obb]

ALLOW STORAGE ACCESS
My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

if you liked my work, support on Patreon.

If it says unknown developer or something like that just press install anyway.

Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.

SuperThatGuy

Oct 13, 2020
I seem to have missed how to get the second Mrs. Ramirez scene after the track meet somewhere. Went to the bar with her the first time and took a picture of her so he noticed, but I didn't get an option to talk to her when she was on the phone.

May 24, 2020
A very sweet hangout in MC's room. That's what I described in the quote.
You can swap your underwear with her (instead of Zach or Layla) during Truth or Dare. If you do it you can stare at her butt. Will lose you points. It's a very cute butt tho.
She will lick your face instead of Layla's during Truth or Dare.

Edit to add:
I never tried if you can do everything with her in one playthrough. But I doubt it.
Hangout + Underwear swap + Licking your face is doable, but if you stare at her butt you probably lose too many points and she won't lick your face anymore.
It's doable, it took some time, but I got all three

Nikki Klein

May 1, 2021
You have to be in a relationship with Layla and need enough points with both of them
Thanks again. Sorry for my whining. After that, I gathered my thoughts and finally got my major mistake. I tried to develop a relationship with Elena with getting Layla more and more friendzoned. All I needed was being on their double path. Just replayed, and everything worked out. My problem is wanting to get a solo path so bad, but in this complicated game some choices made work in completely different way sometimes, and I still can't get used to this.

Hope for you to reply to my stupid questions, if any. And hope there will be fewer of them. Will be more attentive.

Reactions: Mister_M

Numa_Cway

Jul 9, 2019
Peeking on her don't deprive you of the opportunity to get licked? It's probably better not to, like with the pictures in the bus, to get max RPs.
I managed to look at the pics, have the visit in MC's room, swap underwear with her and stare at her butt and still get licked.
All of that without losing too many points with Elena so I still got the threeway kiss and the render grabbing her boobs or with Layla to still get the hottub scene.

Why is this a 'perfect' playthrough, just due to all the options you used?
Because it basically contains everything I wanted to see and care about at this point of the game.
It's not "a" perfect playthrough it's my perfect playthrough. Just personal preference.
For example I didn't care about Nikki nor Cara and banged Julia and got the Brooke scene.
I took Rachel up on her offer and got the three scenes with her.
I decided to hang with Zach instead of banging Gabi because I have to close her route anyway and want to see if hanging with Zach will lead to anything in future episodes.

Nikki Klein

May 1, 2021
I managed to look at the pics, have the visit in MC's room, swap underwear with her and stare at her butt and still get licked.
All of that without losing too many points with Elena so I still got the threeway kiss and the render grabbing her boobs or with Layla to still get the hottub scene.

Because it basically contains everything I wanted to see and care about at this point of the game.
It's not "a" perfect playthrough it's my perfect playthrough. Just personal preference.
For example I didn't care about Nikki nor Cara and banged Julia and got the Brooke scene.
I took Rachel up on her offer and got the three scenes with her.
I decided to hang with Zach instead of banging Gabi because I have to close her route anyway and want to see if hanging with Zach will lead to anything in future episodes.
Got you. Thanks. As for me, I don't want to cram too many characters into one playthrough. I have only one where Lexi, Erynn, Layla and Nikki/Cara + Gabi are at once.

I'm not interested only in Tori's story at all. I somehow overlooked Brooke, will definitely return to this issue later. For the sake of curiosity.

SuperThatGuy

Oct 13, 2020
Having another weird problem doing a pure Layla walkthrough, ignoring Alexis at the start, I get the conversation outside of the school when her mom (Principal) talks to her and I mention that she's rude. Next is the studying Spanish and Alexis is there and suddenly the Layla route seems 100% closed and I'm well over the RP for her but don't get the kiss at the end of the session.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
How rude! You! You snitch! Snitches get stitches! You are still to get anything outta
the principal, sooo ... what gives?

Dalish

Mar 18, 2019
My best guess is that Santiago/Mr Navarro are the same person and is Gabi's husband.
Doesn't help that Nyx choose to use a very similar model for Gabi's husband, Navarro and Layla/Alexis dad (we never saw his face however, hopefully he gets to look at the camera soon) and they all resemble the MC.
I Dunno all of them kinda look like MC's dad IMO, Navarro, even the track recruiter looked like him to me.

Dalish

Mar 18, 2019
Been playing this update for more than a week experimenting with every combination I could think of.
Reading the code
Asked Nyx some stupid questions of my own.

In short: You have to be in a relationship with Layla and need enough points with both of them.

Longer answer:
08_781 you have to be on Layla's path by either ignoring Alexis completely, breaking up with Alexis in favor of Layla or deceiving them and dating both.
Then you need to have >20 points with Elena.
08_1199 also in a relationship with Layla and Elena points >22.

There's one critical variable in the code: Layla_Friends
"Layla_Friends == true" you're friends but not in a relationship.
"Layla_Friends == false" you're in a relationship.
This variable, whether true or false, opens and closes scenes and then Elena points can lead to variations of those scenes.
Truth or Dare is another example.

Storywise Elena starts falling in love with MC because Layla falls in love with him and she sees how happy Layla is.
Jealousy maybe? She's not acting jealous at least but like a good friend that secretly wants the same.
I don't think its jealousy as Layla outright says she gave up her spot to Elena while they were sunbathing.

Dalish

Mar 18, 2019
I've been a Lexi/Nikki guy from the start. But dammit, there is just something about Valeria in this last episode that drew me to her like a moth to a flame.
I'm with you on this one, I was Lexi 100% until the last update. But I think I like the fact Val doesn't try to jump your bones from the get go. Also Val has the huge plus of actually doing track like MC and can help each other into the future and well into college. My issue is I feel like a massive jerk for pretty much giving Zach the greenlight to go after val then pretty much doing it myself. I mean its Zach but he's still a friend after all. That shit isn't cool. So yeah I'm a bit conflicted about her.

4.40 star(s) 273 Votes