Deleted member 207916

Sep 17, 2017
Been playing this update for more than a week experimenting with every combination I could think of.
Reading the code
Asked Nyx some stupid questions of my own.

In short: You have to be in a relationship with Layla and need enough points with both of them.

Longer answer:
08_781 you have to be on Layla's path by either ignoring Alexis completely, breaking up with Alexis in favor of Layla or deceiving them and dating both.
Then you need to have >20 points with Elena.
08_1199 also in a relationship with Layla and Elena points >22.

There's one critical variable in the code: Layla_Friends
"Layla_Friends == true" you're friends but not in a relationship.
"Layla_Friends == false" you're in a relationship.
This variable, whether true or false, opens and closes scenes and then Elena points can lead to variations of those scenes.
Truth or Dare is another example.

Storywise Elena starts falling in love with MC because Layla falls in love with him and she sees how happy Layla is.
Jealousy maybe? She's not acting jealous at least but like a good friend that secretly wants the same.
I have a q for you. Is there a specific option with Layla, like will option apear to stay friends with her?

Deleted member 207916

Sep 17, 2017
She is using you, dummie!
You cannot be friends with her!
Did you get beaten up by her bully 4 nothing all of the times?
Bang her to the stars!
I was refering when in relationship with Layla while pursueing Elena.

And about Layla using MC, i could agree with that. She's just to obsesive and it feels like even if you're not interested in her in any way she's still jelaous. I canceled my route with her after some time because of that.

Drainer002

Jul 23, 2020
I was refering when in relationship with Layla while pursueing Elena.

And about Layla using MC, i could agree with that. She's just to obsesive and it feels like even if you're not interested in her in any way she's still jelaous. I canceled my route with her after some time because of that.
If your persuing Elena without cheat mod, you might miss Elena points, i'm not overly sure about the "friend relation", just don't go kissing Layla for starters :p

Reactions: Dalish

xsssssssss

Jun 17, 2017
Currently being infuriated. Trying to maximise my elena content/points but following the walkthrough it seems clear i'm missing later content (pool sequence/cheer). I assume this is because whilst i've racked up quite a number of Layla points but don't want to be trying to have her. Anyone know how to approach it?

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
Currently being infuriated. Trying to maximise my elena content/points but following the walkthrough it seems clear i'm missing later content (pool sequence/cheer). I assume this is because whilst i've racked up quite a number of Layla points but don't want to be trying to have her. Anyone know how to approach it?
In order to get full amount of Elena pts (40) you must be on Layla's love route. If you go full Layla(minus the choices between her and Elena)+her love route you will easily see all possible Elena choices. TBH I don't know exactly how to trigger her love route though, I tried focusing on her and saying no to others (apart from Elena), but it never triggered, seems some romancing with Alexis triggered it.

Dec 29, 2018
I was happy to see that we got a little bit of progress with Elena in this episode. The bus chant was particularly adorable, and we can see some signs that the two are starting to like each other more. I just wish that we were allowed to cool things off with Layla a bit. I got pulled into a hot tub scene with her that is going to make a future breakup way more awkward than it needed to be. Dumping a girl for her best friend is rough. Doing it after you got a blowie from her is worse.

I'm just feeling bad for Layla at this point because she's a nice girl who doesn't deserve to treated badly, but this is the only way to get to Elena. So it would've been nice if that part of the scene didn't happen if you told her that her mom was hot during the game at camp. You know, have the MC make a joke that ruins the mood but doesn't come across as too mean. Something simple like asking if her mom was going to join us.

Elena was supposed to be attracted to us because we were a good boyfriend, so I'm curious as to how we are supposed to make the switch over to Elena without her hating us for breaking her friends heart. And how much longer is it going to take? We just got two more love interests thrown into the game, so that can only slow things down with all the extra work for the developer.

King22422

Oct 24, 2021
In order to get full amount of Elena pts (40) you must be on Layla's love route. If you go full Layla(minus the choices between her and Elena)+her love route you will easily see all possible Elena choices. TBH I don't know exactly how to trigger her love route though, I tried focusing on her and saying no to others (apart from Elena), but it never triggered, seems some romancing with Alexis triggered it.
There is no single route with Elena yet. You can only see Elena's reactions when you are on the Layla Love Route. The best way to see your reaction to MC after the house visit with Elena and MC says goodbye and Elena says "I know what you mean ... layla. All other interactions with Elena: Pool, Truth and Dare 3 Way kiss indicate a possibly coming one possible Elena route there.

Reactions: Mister_M and LSC82

xsssssssss

Jun 17, 2017
Honestly i don't get how the Layla path(pursuing Elena)is plotted. Regardless of whether you triggered Alexis i seem to fall off her path without making a choice

Reactions: Mister_M

ZagorTeNay

Jun 28, 2018
According to the code, the only requisite to get Gabi's scene is not ending her path (Gabi_End = false).

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I have the same problem. Spent the night with her ( when you first meet her drunk at the bar), didn't blackmail her, always get her ( jealous) scene when she warns you about dating principal's daughter. I did a few fast CTRL skip-re runs..but MC always says "It's not my business, after he overhears her on phone".

4.40 star(s) 273 Votes