Porthas

Feb 26, 2021
Zach and Iris - both annoying as fuck.

annoyed.gif

Valeria - a hottie, it's a shame she's been introduced so "late" in the game. Though who really knows how long the game will be.

Glad Nikki is back, she's one of my favorites.

Elena - would love a path to her that didn't involve her bestie, she's been growing on me.

Deleted member 207916

Sep 17, 2017
Excellent game, actually one of the best. Beautiful girls, and it's one of the few games, in which I have tried more than one path.
However, it can be improved, at least those dialogues in Spanish, I imagine they are made with a translator.
For example:
View attachment 1542945
Here the teacher has already determined an informal way of talking to the CM, by saying "tu profesora".
View attachment 1542947
But here she refers to him as a stranger on the bus. "Tome asiento"
View attachment 1542949
Here the correct thing to say would be "Silencio por favor".
"Tranquilo" would be if the MC was restless, or jumping on the desks.

I could help to improve them, if the dev is interested, for free of course.
(Although some on game credit, would not be a bad thing). :LOL:
You can contact me, they are not really a lot of dialogues, but almost all of them feel weird due to small things (Even more so when it's a Spanish teacher speaking), of course if you are not interested there is no problem.;)
It's all good and cool but unfortunately Nyx abandoned this site. If you want you could contact her on patreon.

Nikki Klein

May 1, 2021
throw Layla in the pool it keeps crashing
It's the same on PC, you know. It's a good thing that back then I did a save not so far 'cause the game froze for the first time at this point (there're too many renders for animation there, or they're somehow not positioned in a proper way, I guess). But I solved this problem with a primitive skipping so with difficulty, but the scene could move on. Since the first time I read every single word before throwing Lays so skipping this I can't miss anything there.

BTW, once everything turned out to work without crashing or skipping so I could see her frozen in flying)) Funny scene)

Numa_Cway

Jul 9, 2019
How do I get Lexy and Eryn scene in Lexy's house
I'm just gonna quote myself...

I stopped counting how often that has been answered now, but here we go again:

1. The hottub scene is the end of Layla's path so you have to play her path to begin with. Don't be an asshole, don't break her heart, etc.
2. You have to ignore Lexi on the plane and not even open her path.
3. Accumulate less than 25 points with Erynn but punch Ethan and promise to help with the blackmail. You basically friendzone her.

If you don't screw that up Erynn + Lexi will join at the hottub. If not it will be Adriana.
Opening the secret path is technically answering "Pretty" during that scene, not the scene itself.

Reason: If you don't boink Alexis she never fights with Erynn. If they were fighting why should they get into the hottub together?
It's also just coincidence that MC and Layla are there.

Jonboy72

Jun 20, 2018
It's the same on PC, you know. It's a good thing that back then I did a save not so far 'cause the game froze for the first time at this point (there're too many renders for animation there, or they're somehow not positioned in a proper way, I guess). But I solved this problem with a primitive skipping so with difficulty, but the scene could move on. Since the first time I read every single word before throwing Lays so skipping this I can't miss anything there.

BTW, once everything turned out to work without crashing or skipping so I could see her frozen in flying)) Funny scene)
Thanks for the advice I have tried to skip several times but it still crashes

underoath27

Nov 22, 2020
No. As soon as you boink Lexi they fight.
If you ignore Lexi but go after Erynn they won't fight but the hottub scene also won't happen.

Not sure what you mean
But if you ignore Lexi on the plane, her path is closed? Or is there a way to start something with her? I'm not talking about hottub scene, just follow Erynn or Lexi path without ruining their friendship, you know...

Numa_Cway

Jul 9, 2019
But if you ignore Lexi on the plane, her path is closed? Or is there a way to start something with her? I'm not talking about hottub scene, just follow Erynn or Lexi path without ruining their friendship, you know...
That's the point of the secret route. The hottub scene is opening an alternative Lexi path.
You ignore Lexi on the plane and never open her path but the hottub scene gives you the opportunity to open her path in a different way.
Very contrasting to the "normal" way. So far you only met Layla after you started something with Lexi.
Now you can start something with Lexi after things got more serious with Layla.

underoath27

Nov 22, 2020
That's the point of the secret route. The hottub scene is opening an alternative Lexi path.
You ignore Lexi on the plane and never open her path but the hottub scene gives you the opportunity to open her path in a different way.
Very contrasting to the "normal" way. So far you only met Layla after you started something with Lexi.
Now you can start something with Lexi after things got more serious with Layla.
Ok! Got it! Thank you!

TrueKing

Nov 21, 2018
How do you get Valeria to lick you and switch underwear with you? Before licking Layla, she says to me "I know what you did before." I didn't spy on the girls in the shower and I'm single during this playthrough. She licked me when I was on the Alexis path, so I don't know what is the problem.

mitymity

Apr 29, 2021
Haven't played the last update yet, but is it correct that there is no content with Cara and Nikki in this update?

I'm not afraid of spoilers, so who's got pregnant? :love:
There is, you go "home" for the wedding and can have sex with the one you chose and you get caught by "dad" and have a fight when you tell him you know he's not your real dad and go home. Then in the last scene one of them shows up at your house, i think if you don't get involved with either of them, it's Nikki by default.

Reactions: Spatenklopper

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Babes be jealous of eachother .. alexis is the bomb in this game, all babes be jealous of her,
so they try anything to get a piece of you ... that is their ball game.
How do you get Valeria to lick you and switch underwear with you? Before licking Layla, she says to me "I know what you did before." I didn't spy on the girls in the shower and I'm single during this playthrough. She licked me when I was on the Alexis path, so I don't know what is the problem.
Some babes just like to wreck homes, not lookng 4 anything in particular bu blue balling you,
cause they know you gotta stay faithful or you are the dick.

Gh0st_Harambe

Mar 9, 2020
There is, you go "home" for the wedding and can have sex with the one you chose and you get caught by "dad" and have a fight when you tell him you know he's not your real dad and go home. Then in the last scene one of them shows up at your house, i think if you don't get involved with either of them, it's Nikki by default.
If you arent in Nikki or Cara path, at the end appears a postman, instead of one of them.

Reactions: LSC82 and Mister_M
4.40 star(s) 273 Votes