Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
How do you get Valeria to lick you and switch underwear with you? Before licking Layla, she says to me "I know what you did before." I didn't spy on the girls in the shower and I'm single during this playthrough. She licked me when I was on the Alexis path, so I don't know what is the problem.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Spatenklopper

Jun 4, 2021
A probably dumb question but I haven't played this for a long time.
Are there threesome paths here?
I had no idea why I played it like that at the time, but my savegames only have threesome routes ...
I guess it was a stupid idea, wasn't it?

Numa_Cway

Jul 9, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Nice walkthrough.
I just want to add that on the Layla route it's possible to look at her pics and peek on her during the underwear swap without loosing too much points with her or Layla. You can still get the face lick with Val and you can still get invited to the tub by Layla.

El Tanque

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
It's all good and cool but unfortunately Nyx abandoned this site. If you want you could contact her on patreon.
Ah how bad, well it's not like I'm dying to help either, haha.
If she doesn't like our site anymore, then I don't feel like helping.
It's a matter of group support, here in F95ZONE. ;)
Thanks for letting me know.

Last edited:

Nurikabe

Feb 10, 2021
Haven't played the last update yet, but is it correct that there is no content with Cara and Nikki in this update?

I'm not afraid of spoilers, so who's got pregnant? :love:
It is a pseudo joke/guess at why Nikki (or Cara if you chose to have one of these relationships) shows up at your door at the end of the release. More than Likely, she is just there to add to the wonderfully entangled environment the author has created.

Nikki Klein

May 1, 2021
It is a pseudo joke/guess
Absolutely most of us are somehow hooked on [CumInside] trigger... so basically it would be logical and not superfluous in any way there to 'add to the wonderfully entangled environment the author has created'. It would be too boring if one of them has showed up just like 'I can't live without you... Blah blah blah' or 'I left home to live with you now'. Although...)

Darkness65

Jun 6, 2018
Absolutely most of us are somehow hooked on [CumInside] trigger... so basically it would be logical and not superfluous in any way there to 'add to the wonderfully entangled environment the author has created'. It would be too boring if one of them has showed up just like 'I can't live without you... Blah blah blah' or 'I left home to live with you now'. Although...)
Well, it would be a cruel joke to my MC if any of them turn out to be pregnant, because I'm madly avoiding the [CUMInside] trigger :p.

Let's see what happens next update.

Spatenklopper

Jun 4, 2021
There is, you go "home" for the wedding and....
You've been kidding me ...

The scenes with the wedding are from 0.6 and the only appearance of Nikki or Cara in 0.8 is the last picture. :cry:
Damned....
Well, at least it is certain that the two will get some time in 0.9

[CumInside] trigger.
It has to be there for something...
Let's hope for the best, I wouldn't mind.

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
It has to be there for something...
Let's hope for the best, I wouldn't mind.
There are games that are happy "let's get every girl preggo ending" and they are all absolutely ecstatic about it.
This one... it gives more of a meaner vibe... Say, you are heading for a Layla(just an example) ending and Nikki who you broke up a few chapters ago pops up at your door with the unwanted news...

Still funny and worth having a look :p .

I don't think she's gonna spring the news now, in universe it has been a week since you shot your load.
It should be more of a "let's get back together" visit.

Nikki Klein

May 1, 2021
I don't think she's gonna spring the news now, in universe it has been a week since you shot your load.
It should be more of a "let's get back together" visit.
It makes sense. Back to reality again... o_O Too little in-game time has passed, sucks :cry: Well then, 'Welcome to my house, now it's your home too'. :D

Reactions: LSC82

Spatenklopper

Jun 4, 2021
Say, you are heading for a Layla(just an example) ending and Nikki who you broke up a few chapters ago pops up at your door with the unwanted news...
Hehe, since I had to start over, I avoided such dramas and carefully separated all paths. ;)

mitymity

Apr 29, 2021
You've been kidding me ...

The scenes with the wedding are from 0.6 and the only appearance of Nikki or Cara in 0.8 is the last picture. :cry:
Damned....
Well, at least it is certain that the two will get some time in 0.9
Oh yeah, shit... i've played 0.8 for the first time, so don't have a feeling of where the previous episodes ended. My bad, thought the current update was bigger.

4.40 star(s) 274 Votes