cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
didn't notice any bugs nor big spelling errors so won't update.

anyways 1: i'd say erynn and iris look more like sisters than alexis and erynn.

anyways 2: mc has so many girls and some women too to fuck that he will need soon calendar to organize things.

Nikki Klein

May 1, 2021
Bugfix and a few spelling corrections
Thanks a lot for the patch!

But I still hoped there would be an explanation in words. Nyx surely made a note of what exactly she fixed there, I guess. For me personally as a maximalist and for absolutely most of those who managed to finish Episode 8, this patch (and possible subsequent ones) is more of a problem than good news. It seems to be necessary to update, but to play through all the paths and varieties of choices once again... Seriously? :( Confused.

Reactions: MV_1999

FaceCrap

Oct 1, 2020
ffs you missed that one? the dude moves around he probably does not know that Erynn even exists!
I take it you meant Iris here, since he definitely was aware of Erynn's existence, having spent his childhood with her for some time until he moved to his 'father'

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Or that f'n park with the benches.. omg... why has nobody else created a park scene yet?!?
Of the four park assets I'm most familiar with, Park Way (used in DmD) looks like it could be part of Haven Park (the overused park). I've seen Forgotten Park (the vignette with the statue of the photographer) used in a few games. I've only seen Grovebrook Park used a couple of times (Most recently in My New Memories). What developers really need is more kits where they can make their own parks.

One thing about associations, I'll never use The Villa (the name of the asset called The Villa in Glamour) in one of my games, unless I'm doing it ironically/humorously.

• Haha
Reactions: KnightOwlSC

Nikki Klein

May 1, 2021
Under certain conditions you would see the Iris flashback twice because of a missing week3_Iris_meet flag.
Some typos.
Whew! Thanks a lot!

If this is really all that has been fixed, you just put my mind at ease now) Thought it was something really major ones there. I didn't see this bug btw, although eventually managed to try most cheating and solo scenarios (except Tori) without missing a single render. So I'll just update it, let it be.

Anyway, when Episode 9 comes out, you'll have to play through all your saves from the very beginning (as many did with this update) so that everything works as it should. Apparently, there's no other way to play with the game. But it's not such a big problem if you've made your own guide for the future.

Numa_Cway

Jul 9, 2019
Anyway, when Episode 9 comes out, you'll have to play through all your saves from the very beginning (as many did with this update) so that everything works as it should.
Yes and no.
Episode 8 was fully compatible with 0.7b. The 0.7b patch compared to 0.7(a) added a variable for Gabi to ensure consistency.
IIRC 0.7b never made it to this site.

Reactions: Nikki Klein

Nikki Klein

May 1, 2021
Yes and no.
Episode 8 was fully compatible with 0.7b. The 0.7b patch compared to 0.7(a) added a variable for Gabi to ensure consistency.
IIRC 0.7b never made it to this site.
Didn't know it. Thanks again. But having a similar experience with Ep. 8, for me personally it would be safer this way. Especially dealing with bugfixes.

4.40 star(s) 273 Votes