cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Double standard is that what can I see. Please make up your mind.

Mom is a kind, sensitive, hearty character here. And all this teasing from Nyx (as a female) is just to emphasize that she's still in great shape and can compete on equal terms with the young beauties of this story.
what dblstandard? she's hot but mc don't want that guy as new daddy nor iris and erynn as sisters (enuf troubles with them currently, no need to dial it to 11).

Before I download this again ... Can someone tell me which bug was fixed between 8.1 and 8.2?
Anything essential or can I safely ignore the 8.2 bugfix?
not missing anything by ignoring bugfix update.

Reactions: Spatenklopper

Kitchentable

Aug 13, 2018
I've played it all over again from the beginning, and I think Alexis and Layla are the MC's half-sisters.
Adrianna's husband looks like Santiago from behind
Could be a red hering though. Or since Adriana was pregnant when she was 18,
before Emily had the MC, only Layla could be his half-sister.

Gladheim

King in the North
Donor
Nov 3, 2020
Its been a while but since I saw Valeria for the first time I "fell in love" with her and this update OHH mama... best girl!

murksel

Sep 6, 2020
I've played it all over again from the beginning, and I think Alexis and Layla are the MC's half-sisters.
Adrianna's husband looks like Santiago from behind
Maybe, but I think his father is the older man in Dylan's bar with whom he watches the basketball game (EP06) until he goes outside to make a phone call.

This Mr. Navarro has the initials S.N.

However, time will tell....

Bucketbot89

Feb 11, 2018
Way, way too much of the creepy pervert friend this update (this trope really needs to die). On the other hand, I can't wait to see Nikki again, it's been far too long.

BTungsteno

Jul 10, 2019
Helena is so tempting but until we get a path for her, is Layla all the way...and gaby...and flirting with Valeria, and tattoo girl from the intro, and the neighbor mom....oh dear, my mc gonna get rekt when the consecuences get introduced

hatefuldisplay

May 22, 2020
This is a cool game so far.

This update was enormous. I kept saving just in case it was coming to a close.

Maybe I'm playing my cards wrong. I've been through this a few times and have only gotten full on sex with
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Personally, I'm all about Elena with Layla coming in as a close second. No more than hugs or kisses on the cheek from either thus far. Annoying. Maybe I need to look through some walkthroughs for hints on that.

Even after canceling some things with Alexis, I still ended up with her in the end. Also annoying.

I somehow relived the memory of Iris twice in the game.

I was really hoping the truth or dare game would get a bit more racy. Oh well on that.

Jul 19, 2021
Helena is so tempting but until we get a path for her, is Layla all the way...and gaby...and flirting with Valeria, and tattoo girl from the intro, and the neighbor mom....oh dear, my mc gonna get rekt when the consecuences get introduced
there already is a concequence if your on layla/Lexi's Route :cautious:

vneotpolemus

Sep 22, 2019
Maybe I'm playing my cards wrong. I've been through this a few times and have only gotten full on sex with
There's a few other characters you can sleep with: the stewardess, Julia, and Gabi. Only Gabi is a path though.

Personally, I'm all about Elena with Layla coming in as a close second. No more than hugs or kisses on the cheek from either thus far. Annoying. Maybe I need to look through some walkthroughs for hints on that.
You can get more with Elena and Layla. Key points: go home with them after the club, don't lie to Layla about getting beaten up, side with Elena in the playfight, train with both of them. Guide will help - there's a tough point check.

Even after canceling some things with Alexis, I still ended up with her in the end. Also annoying.

I somehow relived the memory of Iris twice in the game.
Alexis bug was fixed in 8.1, Iris flashback happening twice was fixed in 8.2.

They're not - it would get the game kicked off Patreon.

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020

Hey everyone,
I've got a question. If any, which girl would you prefer to get a tattoo?

Any idea what kind and placement? Share it in the comments.

Thank you.

Edit:
Just a clarification: This is informative, not saying this is going to happen!!
Any info on what option is "winning"? I'm hoping no one...

Reactions: PeraDrnda

Nikki Klein

May 1, 2021
Valeria is in 1st with 36%, Alexis is 2nd with 29% and 3rd is no one with 18%
Valeria? Seriously? Are you all there kidding me? Hope Nyx would find this too funny either...

And for Lex... Yes, it would be the most appropriate option here. Basically, I'm surprised she's still with no a single one. It would be nice if there's a scene with a tattoo parlor in the next Episode 9 with the MC supporting her in getting her first tattoo...

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
Valeria? Seriously? Are you all there kidding me? Hope Nyx would find this too funny either...

And for Lex... Yes, it would be the most appropriate option here. Basically, I'm surprised she's still with no a single one. It would be nice if there's a scene with a tattoo parlor in the next Episode 9 with the MC supporting her in getting her first tattoo...
I guess it's people going "already has a nose ring, might as well".
Alexis already has a cousin who is a tatoo artist... she would make some sense, but i care neither for her or tats so...

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Nikki Klein
4.40 star(s) 273 Votes