RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Torrent: ( ) ❤
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You can find additional information and if you find this useful, we also accept !
We have a thread here if you have any questions, feedback or requests!
Join for requests/support and get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)

Dalish

Mar 18, 2019
Zach is a complete loser, hard to take him seriously as a bro character (Derek in Being a Dik for an example is way better, he is kind of goofy but also has more serious moments and isn't there to be friendzoned and act cringeworthy).
Dr.Pink has a unique take on bro chars that really work though. Just look at Acting Lesson's, Every game he does with a bro character raises the bar for other games to try and match so it's kinda unfair to judge against that. But I agree that Zach does a piss poor job at even being a normal friend. I saw Miguel as a better bro than Zach so far.

Reactions: Journey95

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
Dr.Pink has a unique take on bro chars that really work though. Just look at Acting Lesson's, Every game he does with a bro character raises the bar for other games to try and match so it's kinda unfair to judge against that. But I agree that Zach does a piss poor job at even being a normal friend. I saw Miguel as a better bro than Zach so far.
She got Nathan right tough... that dude was always ready to throw down for you and had your back!

its a pity he is the story twist for Lexxi if you are on her path... do you truly believe she loves her cousin so much that she drops by that place every 2 months to go and check her out? no she is fucking Nathan and uses Laykin as an excuse so if you are on Lexxi´s path Nathan will go to your town and try and conquer Lexxi back...

Reactions: Dalish

thorin0815

Apr 16, 2020
The fact that the good bro characters are rather rare in this genre is probably due to the anti three-letter faction. Some of them already overreact when other male characters just look at "their" girls.

Reactions: sava75 and Dalish

Dalish

Mar 18, 2019
She got Nathan right tough... that dude was always ready to throw down for you and had your back!

its a pity he is the story twist for Lexxi if you are on her path... do you truly believe she loves her cousin so much that she drops by that place every 2 months to go and check her out? no she is fucking Nathan and uses Laykin as an excuse so if you are on Lexxi´s path Nathan will go to your town and try and conquer Lexxi back...
Maybe but that is the first time you actually see Lexi after you left home that is. In front of Lakelynn's before she finished the final tattoo seems like she was checking you out there also.. small world. I like Alexi's path after Val's but at this point it's just allot of drama that goes with it. Save her sister and her friend then hook her up with Iris? Allot of drama I don't want to deal with. Speaking of that anyone have any predictions about iris's path?

Reactions: Warscared

Draon79

Oct 28, 2018
Seriously did Nyx really drop a Fast and Furious reference at the track meet? LMFAO I knew I liked this dev for a reason!

• Haha

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
Speaking of that anyone have any predictions about iris's path?
Iris: Yo MC remember how we used to fuck like rabbits when we started datting?
MC: yes, so?
Iris: I am bored... *makes a wicked smirk at the MC looking at his crotch*

something along those lines?

MC: Yeah, *nervous* Iris it was fun times
Iris: are you telling me you´re not up for it?
MC: I am dating Lexxi and i just returned from her, i have not had a bath since...
Iris: i always wondered how that bitch tasted like!
MC: How can you tell the diference?
Iris: Like i could forget how your dick tastes! i will just put the diference on Lexxi pussy!
MC: might be a bit of blood also...
Iris: She was on her period?
MC: Nahh as i as leaving her virgin sister jumped me and raped me... well i guess her former virgin sister... i mean she is still her sister .... i meant she used to be a virgin ... i am over sharing am i not?
Iris: pretty much, it makes you cuter... sadly cute makes my pussy dry faster then a drop of rain in the sahara!
Iris: Next time just shut up and let me enjoy your tattoes and call you daddy!
MC: I always wondered why you called me daddy and you always looked at your fathers picture while we fucked in your room.... OH FUCK YOU ARE ONE OF THOSE INCEST PERVS ARE YOU NOT?

The fact that the good bro characters are rather rare in this genre is probably due to the anti three-letter faction. Some of them already overreact when other male characters just look at "their" girls.
as i am reading this i am hearing to "unlike Pluto - the worst in me!"

the problem with NTR is that some devs have the need to show you how dumb fucked up you did by showing you the girl getting abused! how come NTR is never with her picking a nice dude and making sweet love instead of jumping from your frying pan into an asshole fire? girls fuck other dudes just make it option instead of forcing it down ones throat or eyes...

i have grown a thicker skin but some games i will not touch since their NTR is neither sexy nor story driven just pure self hating crap where all the other dudes are assholes and abuse the girls! i am partial to being partially abusive to girls with my MC but i just hate other males being abusive to girls...

Last edited:

Journey95

Jun 23, 2018
Has the dev (or someone here) done any polls on who the best girl is? Would be interesting to know who people like the most so far.

• Thinking Face

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
I know Zach is supposed to be the best friend, "bro-before-hoes" kind of character but I don't feel any of that with him in particular. There a lot of great bro-characters in other games but I only see Zach as an annoying moron I have to tolerate "for old time sake". And as you said, he doesn't seem to take a hint even if it hit him square in the face ‍
Zach reminds me of one of the creator commentaries on the old Muppet show DVDs. Fozzy Bear was originally conceived as a standup comedian who would just tell really bad jokes, but the end result was painful to watch rather than funny. They pointed to the sketch as the first time they leveraged Fozzy's ineptitude in a way that made him guilty enough to be the butt of the joke but didn't feel like it was kicking him while he was down.

I think Zack has a similar problem. His lack of game has been well established, but just watching him strike out is unpleasant. Even if it's his own fault and the MC is the ultimate beneficiary, no one wants to see his hopes and dreams crushed over and over again. His failures need to be integrated into a larger, zany comedy act to work as humor. Or else he needs to start learning from his mistakes enough that we won't feel guilty profiting from his tears.

Dalish

Mar 18, 2019
Zach reminds me of one of the creator commentaries on the old Muppet show DVDs. Fozzy Bear was originally conceived as a standup comedian who would just tell really bad jokes, but the end result was painful to watch rather than funny. They pointed to the sketch as the first time they leveraged Fozzy's ineptitude in a way that made him guilty enough to be the butt of the joke but didn't feel like it was kicking him while he was down.

I think Zack has a similar problem. His lack of game has been well established, but just watching him strike out is unpleasant. Even if it's his own fault and the MC is the ultimate beneficiary, no one wants to see his hopes and dreams crushed over and over again. His failures need to be integrated into a larger, zany comedy act to work as humor. Or else he needs to start learning from his mistakes enough that we won't feel guilty profiting from his tears.
He could also just be 'that guy'. We all have a friend like him or at least know someone like that in our circle. Hell I knew a few of them back in HS.

Tadpol

Mar 22, 2021
Zach is very immature, especially compared to the MC. In addition he remains permanently in this role of teenager who has not passed the milestone of adulthood.

Maverick1965

Sep 2, 2018
First time with this one and all I can say is WOW! Super hot girls, gorgeous MILFs, sexy action and a twisting plotline.

About the only thing that might detract (although this is totally not a negative per se) is the real world feel to the whole thing. I picked Alexis as the main love interest and seeing all the shenanigans with Layla, Erynn, etc, I couldn't help feel as if I'd been too hasty. I guess it's more a harem gig that I'm used to, so having to choose one girl alone regardless of temptation is more 'slice of life' than I've seen in many a game.

With all of that though, I'm happy with the choice I've made thus far and I suspect it will allow playthroughs of different choices too.

Impious Monk

Game Developer
Oct 14, 2021
Is there an art assets thread for this game? I think somebody said they were working on one but I can't find it.

Sh0gvn

Dec 19, 2021
Hey there guys & gals. Nyx just posted this.

Progress_Episode_9_info.png

"First of all, thank you very much for all the support. It's greatly appreciated.

I wanted to give a little information about the next episode.
At the moment, I'm not home, so the only thing I can do is write the story for episode 9. I'll start working on scenes/renders once I'm back, which will be after New Year. Which will also give me some time to think about what to do with Nikki/Cara. As some of you may know, Nikki wasn't supposed to be in the story anymore. But since she is, I have to create a new route for her. I could be lazy and have her be in the exact same route as Cara, just change the Cara render for Nikki and change some dialogue and be done with it (This will happen to some scenes though, just like the "almost wedding"-scenes). But... I don't like that, so now I'm figuring out some possibilities (I have a few already).

I won't be doing the progress percentages anymore since I can't be sure how big an episode will ultimately be and I don't want to give an incorrect picture. I said that I'll do smaller episodes again and I try to stick with it. I have an ending for episode 9 in mind and will work towards it. If I feel like it will take too long, I might just split it up.
Episode 9 will be the last days before spring break. I'm not sure if all the LI's will get scenes yet but I try my best to include something.

That's it for now. I might do some more polls in the meantime though ;)
You can still contact me but it will take a bit longer for me to answer.

I wish you all Happy Holidays and speak to you soon.

Valeria/Nyx"

4.40 star(s) 273 Votes