Englen

Mar 17, 2019
So who are usually the most popular ones? Also was Valeria in the Top 3 after the recent update.
Alexis has won 6 out of 8 polls with Layla winning the 2 others. the top is usally Alexis 1st, Layla 2nd and Erynn 3rd, very closely followed by Nikki in 4th most of the time. Valeria got 3rd in the most recent one which isnt really surprising since she had a lot of content this update.

Journey95

Jun 23, 2018
Alexis has won 6 out of 8 polls with Layla winning the 2 others. the top is usally Alexis 1st, Layla 2nd and Erynn 3rd, very closely followed by Nikki in 4th most of the time. Valeria got 3rd in the most recent one which isnt really surprising since she had a lot of content this update.
Interesting. No fan of Alexis but I guess she does get the most focus (alongside Layla who is great). I wonder what the plans are for Valeria, her sudden importance while great does feel a bit weird so late into the story. Hopefully she will be a main girl from now on

• Wow
Reactions: rogueKlyntar

rogueKlyntar

Feb 16, 2021
Pretty sure this will either have incest or be a clone of DIK. This seems engineered for patreon milking from the description and screenshots.
Also the "one time exclusive offer" and there's a 100$ patron tier.
idk what all the fuss is about, but this is great game, probably not worth $100 (what is?) but definiitely worth the measly $2 she is asking for. Hell, I'd pay as much as $25 for the whole series! Absolutely love Alexis.

Last edited:

rogueKlyntar

Feb 16, 2021
Interesting. No fan of Alexis but I guess she does get the most focus (alongside Layla who is great). I wonder what the plans are for Valeria, her sudden importance while great does feel a bit weird so late into the story. Hopefully she will be a main girl from now on
Layla's way too young for my taste. Erryn's beautiful but too "blonde". Alexis is perfect!

kioryu52

Aug 4, 2020
I may be wrong, but is there a layla route? Because I'm significantly into the game (protag already knows who her mom is) and they only kissed like, once or a twice, a long while back. Did I do something wrong?

thorin0815

Apr 16, 2020
I may be wrong, but is there a layla route? Because I'm significantly into the game (protag already knows who her mom is) and they only kissed like, once or a twice, a long while back. Did I do something wrong?
I haven't played the Layla route myself, but I've read that it's a slow burn. I believe that the first action other than kissing took place in the last update.

thorin0815

Apr 16, 2020
Man, if that's true, then it's the slowest slow burn that ever slow burned in slow burn history, and this coming from a guy who was invested in Jill from BaDIK imao
That's not a fair comparison. Intertwined came out in June 2020, BaDIK in February 2019 and Jill only lost her virtual virginity there in the last update. But I agree with you, compared to Lexi, who you can already fuck in the first few minutes of the game, it's an extreme slow burn with Layla.

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
if you did not get the Jacuzzi blowjob and then a threesome with her mother and older sister i guess you did something wrong!

if you want blue balls try Summer is Gone....
speak for youself SG as not blue balled me yet, my MC masturbates a lot thinking of Sasha!

Ha! Try "Dual Family", the official definition of blue balling. :LOL:
have not tryed this one... if its incest it might be the reason!
ANNNNNNNDDDDDDDDDDDD its incest! i like the premiss of the game but could you i do not know play like the father and fucking all the office sluts or as the son and fuck your slutty girlfriend and all her friends or even fuck as the mother and cuck the cheating asshole who is ramming all the office sluts or even the freaking daughter playing the blue balls game with all males around!

amazing premiss but why does this site turns everything into incest?

thorin0815

Apr 16, 2020
this site turns everything into incest?
It is probably the most popular genre in the VN universe and I could imagine that writing the plots for it is also pretty simple. I don't mind good incest games myself, but you can count them on one hand. Maybe there is a landlady simulator construction kit somewhere, who knows?

Reactions: Warscared

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
Or Hillside
do not get me started on that train wreck sexually speaking!

love the story but, why is the hero producer or the entrepreneurial young movie star are portrayed so despicably?

Also really enjoyed Kayleh until... well get that fucking feet away from my junk use your hands or mouth ffs or even jump on it with your pussy or your ass but ffs toe nails are not my thing woman!

i think hillside is doing it on purpose i mean the slutty aunt is good to go! also Suzy best friend seems to be up for it hillside needs a lexxi badly (I mean a slutty LI that gives it up immediately) or at least a fuckable side girl for when the stress comes the MC can just tell that cold piece of cod Charlotte that he is spending the night out and will be back by 6 am, or just go set up the alarm and return when he is done!

guys i just discovered what happens to Erynn if the MC does not save her!

1580360_1640197639142.png

she becomes a stripper changes her name to Nicole with Envy as her stripper name! i did not recognise her imediatly because she is 11 years older!

Last edited:

shamtiiomi

May 1, 2021
There is only one thing i reallly want to know is valeria/Nyx idea to dont use any of the milf in this game .....i only want those milf for Li's the others girl the only one who got my attention was elena[well nikki is nice tho]so my question is will be melissa an Li or not if not i would love to ask the dev to be less secrectly about all the Li's in the game or who will not be one....

thorin0815

Apr 16, 2020
Nyx left the forum a while ago and Melissa is unlikely to ever become an LI. Nyx likes to tease us and unfortunately the MILFs are very suitable for that. At least you can have some fun with Gabi.

4.40 star(s) 273 Votes